Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 100 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 99 100
T
T
Oddly enough, it's been awhile since we traveled with her, too! :RollieEyes: She didn't tell you why our trip started and ended on the same afternoon, when we went 70 miles, then turned around and came home. I'm sure her memory is better than mine about it. And I didn't know she kept a journal either. I think I was driving. My word, that was an insane trip!!:crosseyedcrazy: Even if I don't remember the details!!

M
M
She didn't tell you why our trip started and ended on the same afternoon, when we went 70 miles, then turned around and came home.

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!! flirt

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
T
T
Hi there, Mimi!! laugh It had to do with car trouble, but I don't remember what kind. We had weeks worth of stuff packed, at least 11 people going along, and we made it 70 miles for a picnic before turning around to go home. I'd ask Neak, but she's haranguing (I mean, assisting) everyone to get ready to leave for church. When I talked to her last, she seemed a bit, um, pressed. 3 small children, and one slow-as-molasses 93-year old in his 2nd childhood will do that to a gal with a deadline! rotflmao

C
C
I'm trying to figure out why, 70 miles from Ground Zero, they crashed in Grand Rapids or Rapid City or Sioux Falls or wherever that was.

Late breaking news: It was Twin Falls!

Last edited by cinderella; 10/25/08 12:19 PM. Reason: late breaking news
M
M
I think we need to await for NEAK to fill in the blanks for us...after church service...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
Then there were the outhouses.

And what about this?

OUTHOUSE

This is what I envision but I don't think that's what they used...

rotflmao

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Neaksis' car broke down. She blames me, unjustly so.

Her radiator had a small leak, so I suggested Stopleak. She got the wrong kind, some weird stuff full of aluminum shavings or something, and it didn't work so well.

We limped home, got it fixed, and started out the next day.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Ground zero, meaning starting point, and had made it 700 miles. :MrEEk:

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Not real outhouses, more like extra large porto-lets. Much bigger than the little ones at construction sites. Big enough for Grandma to have quite a moon shining. (If that kind of moonshine isn't illegal, it ought to be.)

Also, I can tell by the way I worded the sentence about Mom taking a while to settle down and go to bed, there was a funny story there I was deadpan teasing her about, but have no clue now what it was. It probably involved GM or GP being naughty and not going to bed. laugh

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Well, I hope you're not expecting ME to remember it! That was 7 years ago. I have trouble with last week! And did you really mean to say 700 miles, or was that extra 0 a typoo? rotflmao

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Ok, it was precisely 606.88 miles from home to Twin Falls, since y'all are such sticklers.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Oh. I thought you were talking about Wodland.

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
stickout

dumb keyboard grumble

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
L
L
so,
its been a while since I stopped in and I noticed the subject line is now called "Re: In Honor of Cinderella's Colonoscopy" but the posts are about car trips and I am left wondering how far is this flipping thing away, then Neak talks about aluminium fillings and I think we need either an icon with its eyes bugging out of one with its jaw dropping on the floor.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
C
C
OK, I'll fill you in. I was supposed to have the lovely procedure on 10/27 but that is the day after Fall Fest and Trunk or Treat at church. I knew that I could not operate the popcorn machine and not eat anything so I rescheduled it. Currently on for 11/10. We were having fun joking about it but we can do that for longer since I got smart.

Neak's stuff is Neak's stuff.

By the way, I am currently making teeth.

L
L
By the way, I am currently making teeth

dare I ask??

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
T
T
Apparently when she has her colonoscopy she wants to be able to bite back!:MrEEk: Should someone warn Dr. Gastroenterologist, or shall we just let it be his little Halloween surprise? think

A
A
My keyboard is plane stewpid.... its keeps messplaying eords all the tyme. :crosseyedcrazy:

Aussie suggested that it may actually be me.. myself ,,,I... making air-rows????? think no its the pewter. stickout

went to a 7 am breakfast at 9.30am cool got distracted blush ate at the Beach Cafe in Fremantle. very nice to watch the boats on the water. peaceful.

anyway we met Aussies sister.... her second son and his girlfriend Sofia over from Canberra. Derek & Sofia are just as bad as Mr & Mrs VDK... long loving looks over the table .... kissy faces ..... bedroom eyes ... Not like me at all laugh

Aussies brother..wife and two wonderful little ones... almost wants you to have more .... almost ...while we waited for food Aussie took the kids including Mikey and went tree climbing ....with us mums FREAKIN out below. Kids had a glorious time :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes: :RollieEyes:

So had a lot of talk to catch up on. Fun.

Then went walking through the markets ... watched a juggler juggle swords.

Came home ........... and ............

did the washing... ironing... cleaned the spa .... cleanig the house with Liz.

the MEN watched cricket grumble rant2

lazy sods :twobyfour:

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
We are having Fall Fest and Trunk or Treat at church tomorrow. I am making a costume!! I will be the TOOTH FAIRY!!! I will be very very shiny. You will be able to see me coming!!! I wanted to have a tooth necklace and some teeth in a pouch. So, I had to make teeth. They are big and white (made of Sculpy) and I will string them on something and add some beads. I will have a bag of coins (pennies) to jingle. And maybe a bag of fairy dust (confetti or glitter). Silvery tunic, irridescent mauve/green skirt and sash, fuchsia tights, not sure what shoes, silver glitter hairspray, blue and green and white wings.

C
C
Next time, you ladies need to pile onto the couch, sofa, whatever you call it, turn on something and make the men do the work. Maybe you could watch.....roundball. They can watch the children.

Page 51 of 100 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation