Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2150026 10/29/08 12:08 PM
M
MPELE Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I posted in divorcing/divorced too but know GQ gets more traffic.

My divorce papers will be here by Friday, hopefully. Read my signature and hopefully you will understand why i decided to do plan D.

My WH has made my and my DD's life a living he** recently, to the extent that today i am taking our things and leaving the house since WH will not. He is fully engaged in a PA and has been since August. If the past couple of months weren't bad enough, the past couple of weeks have been horrific...i could tell (and will if prompted!) stories that would curl your hair.

I wonder if any other people have dealt with this; after filing papers or making the descision to divorce your WH that they ramp up the A, throw it in your face, are very VERY angry/verbally abusive all the time??? I feel like WH is a stranger now and it's kind of scary how far gone he really is.

Me 37, H 38
Dated 5 yrs, M 5/2002
15 yo DD
DDay 1 - 9/2002 OW 20 yo relative of H's friend
DDay 2 - 6/5/06- met OW on 2 week business trip, knew for one week - wanted D. A continued via phone/txt through 9/2006
NC Since 10/2006
DDay 3 - 8/2/08 - OW#1 has slithered back into the picture
Plan D
P
P
Mpele,

I think you're right, you do need to get out of there. Based on your history, you've been dealing with this mess for a long, long time. Go after him for whatever you can get and cut this sickness out of your life. If need be document what's been going on lately just in case you need it. You may even think about getting a RO if things are really bad.

I know you're mad but I'm betting your hurting too. (((Mpele)))

You're still young. Get on with your life and show your daughter some happiness.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
MPELE Offline OP
OP Offline
M
PM -- thank you for the response...yes, i definitely do need to cut him out of my life.
He comes up with new gems every time i talk to him....today it was 'have you considered counseling so you can deal with this better?' oh my...

It is incredibly painful but my DD makes me go on and i cannot wait to make a better, healthier life for her and i.

Me 37, H 38
Dated 5 yrs, M 5/2002
15 yo DD
DDay 2 - 6/5/06- met OW on 2 week business trip, knew for one week - wanted D. A continued via phone/txt through 9/2006
NC Since 10/2006
Plan D
B
B
Not divorced or divorcing but it seem like WH's behavior is more affirmation that Plan D is best in your case. I hope you and your DD enjoy a good life away from WH. WH will live in the hell he has created for himself.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
G
G
MPLE,

Q: What does June see in December?
A: Christmas

What the heck does a 37 year old man talk about with a 20 year old girl, are they getting tattos together or hanging out in goth clubs he must really look hip, oy vey.

God Bless
NJ

M
MPELE Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Now NJ, she is 26 - she was 20 the FIRST time he was b#nging her...so they are so much closer in age at 26 and 38. lol.

However, i just discovered today that they have matching halloween myspace pages. sigh...how freaking adorable.

Me 37, H 38
Dated 5 yrs, M 5/2002
15 yo DD
NC Since 10/2006
Plan D
A
A
Hi Mpele.....I was a year and half in recovery, when ow slithered back into our lives. All it took was for him to here her voice on the other end of the phone, and he couldnt get back to her fast enough. I went into plan b, it didnt work for me. A year and a half later I D him. Best thing i could have ever done.

They stayed together 3 years, last xmas she left him.

What goes around comes around, sweetie.

take care
A/C0810

me.BS-48yrs-M 19yrs,OW-53yrs
WH.48yrs-2kids,D15,S17
D-day,07/25/02
Rec.10/02
Feb/04-M better than ever,so i thought
07/2004-H wants out of M
07/30/04-H back with OW,moves out
09/01/04-WH & OW living together
PLAN B - Divorced Dec./05

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 302 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation