Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 136 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 135 136
T
T
Well, it's HER fault he frizzled his pubic hair. After all that advice on how to be sexy and seductive--and she did her BEST--when he was unable to resist her and cooed, "Come on, Baby, light my fire"...well, she and her shoulder candelabra did just that!:MrEEk:

"You light up my life, my passionate wife; you've set me ablaze in this strange, mystic maze...I feel smokin' hot, even burning in spots 'cuz You. Light. Up. My. Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiife."

Medic!!! faint

P
P
Originally Posted by Trying2live
[u]He arrived about 4PM, hung out with us visited, then at one point my son went to put on a video game and I walked passed him and [b]he grabbed me and was groping me, really if it wasn't for my son we would have had sex right there, but then son called him so he went with him for a bit to play video games.

HE initiated, this is good.

So he just left its about 9:45. We got to have dinner alone(and pre-dinner lap dance including SF-Whoo whoo, which he said thanks he loved it and I did a great job-thank God I was really nervous!) This was a 180 for me as I never initiated in the past.

YOU initiated, this is good. Of course he loved it, what man wouldn't? smile

Ok so ya wanna hear the bummer, so he had a hickie on his front shoulder(which I notice during the start of the lap dance), I wanted to come unglued, but I didn't, I just continued the routine. I actually played it off real well, i think, I just looked at it during SF and I said with a smile, hmmm, not liking your hickie and continued on SF. He says oh I just banged my self at work, and kinda had a STUPID look on his face, which I played along with. I said Hmmm, doesn't look like it to me and I laughed.

We get done and go to the bathroom and get cleaned up and dressed(ok I might have LB here-you tell me) and as were getting dressed I smile and look at him and laugh and I say that is a hickie and he plays stupid and looks away and say no I hit myself at work, I a joke around and say, no way buddy OW worried and she's marking her territory and he says no my kids are here.(huh?) Then we go and have dinner together and enjoy nice conversation.

FACT: He is stil having sex with OW. You KNOW this. Why torture yourself with asking him anything about THEIR goings on. I know it hurts like heck but for now, if you're willing to continue to have sex with him, you're gonna have to let that go.

Kids get back and the evening goes by we carve the pumpkins have dessert and then he gets ready to leave and we kinda chat with each other at the door and i say, when can we do this again(SF) And he laughs and says are you enjoying having me around to visit and I say what is this a trick question(were kinda smiling and its very light hearted) I say well, kinda I mean what can I do, and he says not much I guess.(Jack a$$) LOL Sorry its that darn inner dialog again.

He says well your happy with getting SF(basically)

Plan B is going to shake him to the core because right now he's is cakeeating BIG TIME. He's getting his EN met by you and OW.

Well he has had this kinda erection issue(not at full attention if you know what I mean just the 3 times we've gotten together during the last 4 weeks) not as well as he used to(Pre-sex with OW, that's when I really wondered and I did not know yet about the A).

So I'm kinda beating around the bush because I wanna know what the h3ll is the deal. Maybe he just is not attracted to me anymore and just isn't into me, is it nerves or what I mean what is it? I'm really kinda fishing right now and he says what are you wondering my intentions? I say well that wasn't what I wanted to ask but your welcome to volunteer that if you'd like , and I drop it and so does he.

So I finally ask, I say ok, if it wasn't for the fact that I know I'm kinda cute I would have serious self esteem problems right now and he say well what do you mean(the tone is still playful and I'm smiling) I say well your not getting hard the way you used to and it takes a while, whats the deal? He says T2L, you are beautiful and if you weren't I wouldn't do it. He says you have nothing to worry about(yeah right!)

I suspect the ED may have something to do with his guilt, but that's just a huge guess. It could be medical, physical, emotional, I don't know, but it's obviously a problem. Sometimes medications interfere, but regardless, I'm not so sure you should be asking him about this at this point. He may start to question his "performance". I don't know, anybody else?

So what do ya'll think about the night????

I think you are amazing. I just hope you sent him back to HER with some lingering scents and ALL USED UP.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
T
Ok so ya wanna hear the bummer, so he had a hickie on his front shoulder(which I notice during the start of the lap dance), I wanted to come unglued, but I didn't, I just continued the routine.
This is not a bummer at all! While I'm sure it was anything but fun to see that, you *know* he's living with OW and that they're having sex, so it's not new depressing knowledge. I don't mean to downplay how bad you must have felt. I'm sure it was horrible seeing that hickey - I'd have been physically ill, myself. I don't know where you find your strength and composure, I really don't.

But... OW is so desperate she's resorted to marking her territory. That was NOT a mark of passion. Marks of passion would have been way early in the A, probably when he first moved in with her and they didn't have to keep the A secret any more. THIS hickey is a mark of desperation. If a mental image of the hickey ever pops up in your minds eye, remind yourself that it's an indication that she's marking her territory. Every time you "see" that in your memory, just know that OW has basically peed on your WH.

Now that's some pretty funny stuff.
And pretty sad for the skanky OW tramp ho.

He says oh I just banged my self at work, and kinda had a STUPID look on his face, which I played along with. I said Hmmm, doesn't look like it to me and I laughed.
Good job on not taking his lies and doing so w/o any love busters.

So I'm kinda beating around the bush because I wanna know what the h3ll is the deal. Maybe he just is not attracted to me anymore and just isn't into me, is it nerves or what I mean what is it? I'm really kinda fishing right now and he says what are you wondering my intentions? I say well that wasn't what I wanted to ask but your welcome to volunteer that if you'd like , and I drop it and so does he.
IMO this is the ONLY mistake in a very difficult and otherwise superbly successful evening. NO RELATIONSHIP TALK. Not yet. Still, you kept it light and were able to drop it so you did well.

Regarding the erection issues my bet is it's guilt, and stress. The boy is trying to work, spend time with OW, drive back and forth, spend time with you and the kids, and he's not eating well. I bet he's a wreck inside.

You done GOOD! You're serving up delicious cake and he can't get enough. Plan B is going to leave him reeling.

You know what else? OW is obviously being a pain right now. When you go dark, she'll quit trying to "win" him, which means she'll fill even LESS of his ENs. And when your WH mopes and misses you, she'll continue to LB and gripe about you and the kids. Your complete darkness is going to show their love nest for the abomination it is.

You are doing SOOO well.

D
D
Ok how many of you want what really happened, and how many just want the tidbits. I have no problem giving you all the juicy details as long as no one freaks out on me. I really don't mind telling ya'll cuz you ALL CRACK ME THE H3LL UP! I mean really who needs TV or books when I can listen to you all.

So let me know, wouldn't mind the feedback, had a few icky's that I think I maneuvered around ok but I am a lil bit down frown about it so let me know how transparent you all want me to be and if the general majority say go for it then I will and if the general majority say no thanks then I won't share it all.

So?????? lashes

Haven't read all the responses, but you could call SF by a "code"...BobPure used to call "it" "ahem"-ing.

Funniest.

Sh**

Ever.

IMO.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
D
D
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

You are hilarious, you are a great writer!

She gets it from her DAUGHTER!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
T
T
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
She gets it from her DAUGHTER!

That stuff about genetics and inheritance is an AMAZING thing, isn't it? That's not ALL I got from her, either. Wanna see my gray hair? :RollieEyes:

D
D
That's not gray hair.

It's your SPARKLES!

(that's what I tell my kids...they are giving me sparkles)

My Story

Recovered!
T
T
Well, then, try not to be blinded by the glare! :RollieEyes:

T
OP Offline
T
So jumping on again real quick, H came over about 12 as he got done early from work, so he'll be here all day until after trick or treating....whoo whoo! NO EXPECTATIONS!

But gonna try to go for the glitter make up on the back of the shirt! Yeahhhh

Me-39 H-38/Married 19years/DD18 & DS10
Dday EA/PA 4/23/08 Left home 5/08/08
Moved in w/Sea Hag 08/01/08
Read SAA Sept 08 Plan A 10/03/08 thru 11/15/08
Plan B 11/15/08-currently
01/18/09 Plan B crack w/phone call restating PBL
01/31/09 Planned brief contact
02/15/09 Delivery of Planned 2nd PBL
Filed for D Dec 2009 Recovering well!
B
B
Keep doing what you are doing, as you seem to have a knack for it. Keep hubby lapping it up so when you suddenly cut him off, it will be a real shock.

G
G
Next time if you see a hickey, just say "Well, I've not seen one on those since high school (or junior high), ya know a little bit of toothpaste might just fade that for ya". Make him blush. GF

Marriages don't fail, people do. (And I don't recall who said it)
N
N
grumble sparkles grumble

I'm too young to be getting this many sparkles.

He is sure craving the safety and familiarity of home. You have turned it into a haven for him, known because he escapes to you every chance he gets.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
L
L
I want to know why no-one has asked the question...
how does T2L know how to lap dance????

rotflmao

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
T
T
Keep hubby lapping it up

Is THAT what a lap dance is? :MrEEk:

T
OP Offline
T
Shock is what I want!!! I want massive shock for the Plan B. Think I have my PBL narrowed in and my conditions finished up, mediator notified so all ready to go. Told my parents today I wasn't sure If I would be out for Thanksgiving. They know about the plan and If H doesn't come home I want to be in my home if I need to cry because it will be the 1st Thanksgiving without my H since I was 14 years old. I don't want everyone to feel bad for Thanksgiving but said I will be there for Christmas no problem. Man, my 19 year anniversary is a month away too, this sucks! Sure didn't plan to spend it this way. Oh well no use dwelling on it.

So first the juicy, he cheated on OW again! LOL. Can you say 4 times? And guess what, this is the best best best part! No erectile problems! Thank God!!!! I was sure I made really positive admiration's on it too, since that last talk we had yesterday!! LMAO

I just haven't been able to plan out the sparkly eye shadow, but I will believe you me! Going to health food store tomorrow to gets me somes patchouli oil! I told DD17 about it and she laughed so the both of us are gonna wear it so he'll kinda smell it probably on Sunday and then when i swipe a bit of it he won't notice it since he had smelled it all day. I hope when he gets in his car he won't notice it.

So he spent about 11 hours here. He did get about 2 text pages 1 during the day and one about a half hour ago when just him and I were having coffee at the table and talking. I didn't blink an eye, kept on talking. He did more house hold stuff and I asked him if he minded getting out my Christmas stuff(LOL who knows how long he'll be in plan B and now I don't have to get a ladder and grab that stuff out of the rafters of the garage. Momma didn't raise no dummy. I'm gettin it all done before Plan B! We we had dinner together and took DS10 trick or treating.

So tomorrow we may see him for my DS10 football game if he gets done with work in time and I think he said he wants to take us to lunch, but he won't be over for the evening, I'm sure OW is going crazy with all the time he's spending with us. Kinda glad wanna really hang out and relax for the evening not having to worry about Plan A'ing so hard.

After that, we have him for most of Sunday. More to come tomorrow. I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed!

Anyways hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween.....

T
OP Offline
T
Well unfortunately that is NOT a lap dance LOLOL

But for your entertainment and wondering and inquiring minds here are some definitions dance2 :

LAP DANCE:

1. This is a type of dance where the patron is seated and the stripper dances in close proximity to him, sometimes literally right in his lap. ...
2. A lap dance is a specific type of sex dance offered in some strip clubs
3. A very erotic form of entertainment typically at a gentleman's club, where the naked or nearly-nude individual is dancing essentially on the customer's lap; To perform a lap dance
4. an activity in which a usually semi nude performer sits and gyrates on the lap of a customer
5. an erotic dance by a stripteaser performed mostly in the lap of a customer.

SOOO, do ya'll feel much more informed now? And I can tell ya how I learned to! Don't worry bought a great e-course for almost nothing and it was very professional-at least for what it was LOL. It was great! Whoever wants to know let me know and I'll give you the link!!

L
L
Originally Posted by T1L
Don't worry bought a great e-course for almost nothing and it was very professional-at least for what it was LOL. It was great! Whoever wants to know let me know and I'll give you the link!!

Go on then

T
OP Offline
T
Ok ya'll go to : www.lapdanceunleashed.com

There you have it my lildoggie you bad girl!!! LOL

L
L
Ok ya'll go to : www.lapdanceunleashed.com

There you have it my lildoggie you bad girl!!! LOL

Well, Flick says I'm very good

rotflmao

T
OP Offline
T
Ok everyone,
So just found out more stuff this morning. Yesterday just before dark DS10 friend gets dropped off at the house by his mom. I tell my H she is coming that I am not embarrassed by him being there but if he was uncomfortable he did not have to stay sitting with me on the porch. He decides to stay, he waves and then goes into the garage.
So we take the the 2 boys trick or treating then over to the other boys house. I walked in and I turn around and H had walked in. We visit for a few and then H and I walk home. A few hours later the father drops both of our kids off to do a sleep over at our house. I take the kids in and my H and the boys father stay outside for 5 minutes and chat.
So the wife tells me today that my H had said this is my home I need to be here.
I still have NO EXPECTATIONS by this comment as I do not know what is going on in his head, maybe he thinks he can come home and have her on the side, but either way it's a hopeful comment. What ya'll think?

Page 29 of 136 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 135 136

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation