Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 136 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 135 136
T
OP Offline
T
I'm back! I'm loving the feedback!

Hey if your lurking that's totally fine, I'm mean it is a forum. LOL When I read other threads and posts It's like I'm looking into their life like a TV show its hilarious, I mean sometimes the stories are so freaking crazy that I feel the need to run and get popcorn! Sad thing is this crap we are all going through is real LMAO!

So let me get this right, catchum device-check, lube-check, go slow-check anything else OGM LOLOLOL rotflmao I guess were gonna hold the watermelon and patchouli oil eh? That reminds me I need to get that darn oil cuz I'm totally gonna plant some of it on him somehow being sure not forget that lovely little brush off of make up! It so hard to plan it cuz he gets in the shower EVERY TIME after SF and his clothes are on the counter in bathroom in front of him. Maybe I can brush my teeth and get the make up on his clothes but Im worried he'll see it while he puts his clothes on.
Ya know as much as he's been going for me I wonder is he doing the same to her or has he dropped off with her and still wondering what the other things going on are. Speaking of have you guys heard of that spy phone thing that can hijack any phone number and you can hear all the calls and get all the texts? Man I would love that! But probably obsess over it LOL, don't worry I'm not getting it too expensive LOL a friend who is going through the same thing found it. Look here: http://www.sigmaspy.com/index-1.html Pretty interesting though.
Well guys I'm pooped gotta get up and scrub everything and get ready for him to come over tomorrow-I think domestic is #3 for him.

Me-39 H-38/Married 19years/DD18 & DS10
Dday EA/PA 4/23/08 Left home 5/08/08
Moved in w/Sea Hag 08/01/08
Read SAA Sept 08 Plan A 10/03/08 thru 11/15/08
Plan B 11/15/08-currently
01/18/09 Plan B crack w/phone call restating PBL
01/31/09 Planned brief contact
02/15/09 Delivery of Planned 2nd PBL
Filed for D Dec 2009 Recovering well!
J
J
I guess were gonna hold the watermelon and patchouli oil eh?

Holy cow woman, I don't think he needs any more watermelon!!! :MrEEk:

he gets in the shower EVERY TIME after SF and his clothes are on the counter in bathroom in front of him. Maybe I can brush my teeth and get the make up on his clothes but Im worried he'll see it while he puts his clothes on.

skeptical Sounds like he's being extra cautious to wash away any "evidence". Can you rub his collar when you guys are hugging goodbye or something?

Well guys I'm pooped gotta get up and scrub everything and get ready for him to come over tomorrow-I think domestic is #3 for him.

And you are a Domestic GODDESS. dance2

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
T
T
Originally Posted by jayne241
skeptical Sounds like he's being extra cautious to wash away any "evidence".

Oh, gee, now THAT isn't transparent. OW won't *ever* notice when your WH gets to her place and he smells all freshly showered. Gee, she won't suspect a THING.

I think that's a riot.

Originally Posted by Trying2Live
Ya know as much as he's been going for me I wonder is he doing the same to her or has he dropped off with her and still wondering what the other things going on are.
Woman, he's eating top ramen, doing his own laundry, and sitting in the CAR to do laptop work.

The only reasons I can think of that he's not already home are:
1. He can be a slob around OW; he doesn't have to impress her and she takes crumbs
2. He's not sure how to get home
3. He feels unworthy of you
4. He has another OW (but I truly don't think he has time for that)
5. He's too damn stubborn to admit he was wrong
6. He knows you won't settle for halfway, and he's too lazy to do the marriage work he knows you'll require

D
D
The "catchums" are called "Instead" and they ROCK all the time...it's like not even having AF visit (except when you change them and when AF brings her gatecrashers "Bloaty" and "Bit*hy"). I've only ever found them at CVS Pharmacy...and they have them on the online store.

And Bottle, I'm LMAO at your "green grass" comment.

Perhaps our T2 has a wee bit o'fae in her?

T2, Erin go braugh?

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
T
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted by turtlehead

Oh, gee, now THAT isn't transparent. OW won't *ever* notice when your WH gets to her place and he smells all freshly showered. Gee, she won't suspect a THING.

I think that's a riot.

Woman, he's eating top ramen, doing his own laundry, and sitting in the CAR to do laptop work.

The only reasons I can think of that he's not already home are:
1. He can be a slob around OW; he doesn't have to impress her and she takes crumbs
2. He's not sure how to get home
3. He feels unworthy of you
4. He has another OW (but I truly don't think he has time for that)
5. He's too damn stubborn to admit he was wrong
6. He knows you won't settle for halfway, and he's too lazy to do the marriage work he knows you'll require

Well I never thought of her not noticing that he is freshly showered. But sometimes its hours before he leaves. I hope she see's it all, but she's probably blinding her own self in the river of denial! LOL

I like the reasons, yeah maybe. I still wonder what "other stuff" is going on that he mentioned on Sunday. I mean I still think he's with her by the hickie last week, I mean drives ya crazy with wondering.

It's so much nicer and he seems so happy when he's here I just can't figure out what's the prob except for his lame I dont wanna hurt anyone anymore... puke I do think he could be lazy and not want to to the work. I think he has this mindset of I can do what I want right now. He's made several comments like the time he said I could call him on his personal cell and I said well I didn't want to cause problems and he says your not going to cause problems I can do what I want, and also his Im not on anyone's time line crap. It's like he reverted in age "i'm gonna do what I want" thing. But yeah all the excuses really could be him, sure hope he can make it past all those.

P
P
I can do what I want, and also his Im not on anyone's time line

Put this in your mental pocket. You can reverse babble this back to him later when he tries to break plan B darkness.

D
D
Originally Posted by Pepperband
I can do what I want, and also his Im not on anyone's time line

Put this in your mental pocket. You can reverse babble this back to him later when he tries to break plan B darkness.

Ohh!

Good catch, Pep.

Write that one down, T2!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
T
T
Pep,

I thought in Plan B she wouldn't acknowledge any of his contact attempts (if any make it through her barrier of intermediary, blocked email addresses, and blocked phone numbers).

I'm interested in what you're thinking. Can you spell it out? Like give an example?

--

T2L - oh for sure your WH-Hickey-Boy is still with OW, but who knows what's going on in that brain of his? Can't make heads nor tails of his words, only his actions, right?

Dagnabbit. I forgot. We don't care because it's wayward and nonsensical. We are the lighthouse and the thermostat. We are not the ship nor the thermometer.

Okay, I'm better now.
You?

T
OP Offline
T
Ok ya'll went to get those catchum called "Instead" from CVS.

Got an apple pie in the oven all the cinnamon and coffee candles lit up, house is clean and ready to do!!

Back for updates later.....

J
J
Apple pie and catchum, he doesn't stand a chance!

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
N
N
And when you go to PB, he will be facing a bleak future of Top Ramen every day FOR THE REST OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE!!!! In fact, maybe you should give him your PBL taped to a case of Ramen.

Just kidding! Don't do it!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
OP Offline
T
Shoot, Top Ramen and a year supply of laundry detergent since he hates doing his laundry so much LOLOLOLOL poor lil Cinderfella!!!
LMAO! rotflmao

P
P
Originally Posted by Trying2live
Shoot, Top Ramen and a year supply of laundry detergent since he hates doing his laundry so much LOLOLOLOL poor lil Cinderfella!!!
LMAO! rotflmao

And don't forget a set of jumper cables since he has to sit in his car outside so much to "work".

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
OP Offline
T
Ya know what else you guys, this is kinda gross but I wanna know if it's par for the course.

Did your Walkaways neglect taking care of themselves? Like he doesn't shave regularly or to trim his goatee and wait until like a the very end of the day to shower and occasionally waiting til the next morning.

Usually he was very tidy person and now his company car is totally thrashed, full of trash and sunflower seeds and yucky. He has never ever been like that.

What's the deal with that? Is that normal or did any of you experience this?

T
OP Offline
T
OMG you guys guess who trimmed his goatee! ITs a miracle! I guess since the kids and I called him grizzly adams he might have gotten the clue. I made sure to notice it right away.

Ok gotta go serve din din, wild rice, stuffed chicken breast with Italian salad and home made balsamic dressing followed by apple pie and vanilla bean ice cream Yeeee Haw!

T
T
You're discussing patchouli oil, watermelons, and catch-ums--all at the same time! Don't get 'em mixed up, for crying out loud!:MrEEk: Although, I wonder (idly, you understand!) if patchouli oil would, um, burn if a little of it were, say, accidentally spilled in the catch-um before it was used. If the smell lingers as long as they say, that might a bit difficult to have a benign explanation for...especially there. faint

I'm going to go clean house. More my speed.blush

B
B
Oh, I must be so old fashioned. I could have NEVER actually done it during that time of the month, except in the shower. In the shower is easy, because everything goes down the drain, no fuss, no muss.

P
P
Usually he was very tidy person and now his company car is totally thrashed, full of trash and sunflower seeds and yucky. He has never ever been like that.

Is it possible he's living out of his car?!?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
T
Originally Posted by Trying2live
Did your Walkaways neglect taking care of themselves? Like he doesn't shave regularly or to trim his goatee and wait until like a the very end of the day to shower and occasionally waiting til the next morning.
Mild depression?
Self loathing (or at least disappointment with self) being expressed externally?

Okay, OW might be able to ignore the showers, but it's gonna seem a wee bit suspicious when he goes "home" (puke, puke) freshly shaven. I bet she LBs all over the place.

B
B
Is he drinking a lot? That tends to put a halt to showers and hygiene.

Page 33 of 136 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 135 136

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 194 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation