Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 58 of 100 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 99 100
T
T
I take care of MY cobwebs with a vacuum cleaner.:RollieEyes: And I don't giggle nearly as much as you guys when I talk about the amount of work it is to get rid of them. uhuh Honestly--this younger generation!! :MrEEk:crazy:MrEEk:

L
L
I take care of MY cobwebs with a vacuum cleaner

:MrEEk:
Man! I sure am getting the wrong end of the stick.

rotflmao

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
A
A
Lil I dont know if its the wrong end of the stick or not laugh

but boy do I really appreciate T&L's wise advise grin stickout

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

had to have a day off work to catch up on the housekeeping ..... cobwebs are everywhere :crosseyedcrazy:

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
Well, tomorrow is my daughter's birthday. She will be 18. Where did the years go?

A
A
[[[[[Rella]]]]] big hugs hug

Its both so very wonderful and yes a bit of a tug on the heart strings. 18 .... legal adult .... but still YOUR baby girl and will always be that.

You'll want to put out your hands to catch her still and find you will a lot of times let have to her go ... I'm not sure who is the one that needs the hugs worse, mums or grown daughters lol think

I treasure every ..ok ALMOST every laugh ... moment my DD has been able to spend living at home since she turned 18 and even being married. I know its only time before she and our wonderful new son go off and live in their own home ... so its something to love and hold very dear.

Do that Rella... even for a few months ... as long as she knows that YOU are her home to be there no matter what ... she will thrive on what you have given her.

You guys didn't have any easy time and yet you have great kids and a good life .... you are a pretty cool chick Rella .. you take pride in having given your daughter her wings dance2

Now ground her for 10 years so she can't leave! stickout

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
I love every single minute we spend together. Even when I want to throttle her for stupid choices. grin

Her daddy doesn't know what a good thing he had. He had me and two wonderful children he could have played with and taught every day. Instead, he had an attack of the stupid selfish scoundrel syndrome. And, I had the pleasure of spending every day with the children. He lost!:twobyfour:

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Happy Birthday Princess!

Where did the sudden influx of spiders come from???

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
AJ got home and has been doing his husbandly duties. Um, cobwebs. Yeah.

If YOU don't listen to yourself, who can you count on? :RollieEyes:

D
D
AJ got home and has been doing his husbandly duties. Um, cobwebs. Yeah.

You both have very lovely shoes.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
T
T
I don't know why you're looking at MY shoes.:MrEEk: I really am cleaning cobwebs!

tl

P.S. Fully clad, too, I might add. :RollieEyes:

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Surely you are not blaming me for the surge of spiders cropping up in every corner of the globe. I know how the SUBJECT came up, but not how the spiders ended up in the spa, lildoggie's house, and across 79% of the continental US.

Maybe it had something to do with the pastor of some megachurch, I forget which one, who made the news last night for challenging his congregation to have 7 consecutive days of SF. As a visual aid to his bonding idea, he had a giant bed up front while he preached the sermon.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Unoccupied, I hope! :MrEEk:faint:MrEEk:

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
He kept sitting on it, patting it, stroking it, all the while talking about marital relations to his congregation that included little children.

I am all in favor of uplifting God-given SF, but honestly it was a little disconcerting. :MrEEk: The news clip was very interesting, though.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
And not to detract from the fun topic of spiders. grin

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
I don't know why you're looking at MY shoes. :MrEEk: I really am cleaning cobwebs!

tl

P.S. Fully clad, too, I might add. :RollieEyes:

I don't know what my daughter and you girls are so hooked up on cobwebs, really :RollieEyes: its impossible to do that in the spa TL ....your clothes get wet think dontknow

Oh you mean --- blush faint

teach me to jump into a thread wont it

aw's mum blush blush blush

And Aussie you can stop that smirk or you will find it on the other side of your face buster!!! skeptical

D
D
And Aussie you can stop that smirk or you will find it on the other side of your face buster!!!

Tell him that I heard the smirk from here!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Last week, I had my parts all poked and prodded. Today, I get my head shrunk and my ear checked. sigh Sometime soon, I'm getting my eyes checked.

What's left?

D
D
A glass of good sangria and a good movie as a reward for taking care of yourself?

My Story

Recovered!
T
T
Oh you mean --- :MrEEk: faint

Well, well, Mum--nice to hear from you again. I don't know why YOU'RE fainting, though, when 'twas your daughter that brought up the spa (first I wrote "brought up the sap"--she probably did that, too!rotflmao) However, if I try to get too picky with this "like mother, like daughter" thing, someone might start to wonder where Neak came up with her plumbing fetish...and I assure you it had nothing whatsoever to do with me. All MY plumbing fixtures are used in the federally-approved fashion. blush

I guess you can faint after all. :RollieEyes:

A
A
Some daughters do hav em is all I can say :RollieEyes:

first I wrote "brought up the sap"--she probably did that, too! rotflmao

well ... I cannot tell a lie smirk blush but you sho laugh uld have seen Aussie go beetroot red when mum asked him that one !!!!

Mum only popped over for her Mikey fix and just had to also pop into the Aisle ..... sometimes she is just too clever for my own good :RollieEyes:

But she can only stand Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana Nana ... Nana...Nana for only so long smirk :crosseyedcrazy: :twobyfour: dance2 rotflmao

and while she was at it just checked on her grand daughter and her bloke...... and gave the two of us the third degree :RollieEyes:

then the three of us women picked on Aussie.... cause .... well he wont go to the docs for a check up like he's supposed to.

Page 58 of 100 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation