Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2154027 11/06/08 01:22 AM
G
GH31 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Just curious.

Please advise

Me: 36
FWW: 36
1 son born in Dec 2009 - confirmed mine through DNA test
1 daughter born in Nov 2010
Together: 13½ years
Married: 10 years

PA/EA: January 2008 to July 2009
FWW left for OM: 01/28/2008
FWW returned for 9 days: 04/2008
FWW returned 05/21/2008

I
iam Offline
I
eBlaster.

R
R
I use spyrecon

Married 23 yrs
WW-46
Me- 47
DD18
DD11
Dday #1 - Oct. 8 2006
Too many other D-Days to remember
K
K
**EDIT**

TOS: You agree not to create multiple usernames for deceptive purposes.

Last edited by Revera; 11/08/08 02:55 PM. Reason: TOS: creating multiple user names for deceptive purposes
M
M
Have one I can email you.
No offense intended but I wouldn't take that on a dare...

If you want a keylogger, the way to get one is to BUY one. eBlaster, Webwatcher, Spector Pro, Family Keylogger...

There are some that allow remote installation via email. But these can normally be found by anti-spyware scans and some of them will be blocked and flagged during installation.

For desktops, the simple hardware loggers work well if you can get to the machine to check it out. To get into a laptop you need more than anything else, time. Given enough time, you might be able to hack your way into stuff.

But if she/he uses web-based email (yahoo, MSN, Live, mail.com, gmail etc, you should be able to get into her account without actually using her machine. Unless she/he uses Outlook/Outlook Express to pull pop-mail from a server (which I do myself most of the time and let the messages on the server be deleted) you can read her/his stuff just by getting into her/his account.

Here's the thing, a keylogger will tell you the passwords and what they are doing online other than emails. But if you can find the email account and get into it, you will have enough to bust things open.

Seldom does a wayward use secure enterprise servers for an affair. Seldom do they leave copies of things on their hard drive. They KNOW those things will get them busted sooner or later. But folks who use web mail solutions almost never consider that anyone can actually tie them to stuff left lying about. And THAT is where the weakness that can exploited comes into play.

Try hacking in a few times and if you can't guess passwords, give it a break and try again later. If you think long and hard enough, you should be able to guess many passwords. People never use RANDOM keystrokes as passwords because they can't remember them. a passward is something that means something. Find it and you're in.

Then READ the emails (including trash, personal folders, inbox, outbox etc. Never delete a message, add a message or comment in person about a message or your access will be gone and the account might end up moving.

Affairs are usually run using the free disposable servers and using a pure web-based account.

Hack your way in and you don't need a keylogger.

Fir IM you need a keylogger.

Keep in mind that many of the parental control programs that log activity will give you what you need and some of these are pretty cheap.

Want a keylogger, get one from someplace you chose to get it from, not from someone random via email.

Might as well send the reports to adtracker yourself...

H
H
Originally Posted by Kore
**EDIT**

TOS: You agree not to create multiple usernames for deceptive purposes.

BA HUMBUG!

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
H
H
A second for eBlaster. Nice interface and it runs on both 32 and 64 bit machines.

The advantage of having a key logger for email access is that you get both sides of the conversation.

First D-Day 7/1999
Second D-Day 11/1/2008
Third D-Day 11/29/2008
Me BS 40
Her WS 37
DD -12
DS -10
B
B
but what if I don't know my H's aol password?

we have a family aol account- but I really only know mine.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
F
F
SpectorPro v6 is what I just bought, and it's impressive and simple to use. Seems to be at the top of the field of keyolggers if you go by reviews.

Cost = $99.

There is a lesser version for $69.

H
H
Thats what the keylogger is for. It will give you his AOL password.

First D-Day 7/1999
Second D-Day 11/1/2008
Third D-Day 11/29/2008
Me BS 40
Her WS 37
DD -12
DS -10
I
iam Offline
I
Originally Posted by GH31
Just curious.

Please advise

On second thought...WTF do you need it for?

You're going Plan B!

H
H
I think mine is called PC Pandora and I really like it. Doesn't just record keystrokes but takes snapshots of the screen at intervals you choose. I think it cost about $50.

G
GH31 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
As it happens I have put AceSpy on the computer.

Me: 36
FWW: 36
1 son born in Dec 2009 - confirmed mine through DNA test
1 daughter born in Nov 2010
Together: 13½ years
Married: 10 years

PA/EA: January 2008 to July 2009
FWW left for OM: 01/28/2008
FWW returned for 9 days: 04/2008
FWW returned 05/21/2008

H
H
No offense GH31, but if you've been in Plan A since January and she's still not getting it I think it's time to *censored* or get off the pot. Its not working...

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 275 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation