I was given the advice that my last post was hard to read so I thought I would repost.

I will start this back in 2007 because that is where alot of it begins.

April - We found out two of our boys had been molested by two different people. Heartache! Put them in counseling, a very hard time.

May - One of our boys tries twice to kill himself and the other is struglling horribly.

September - Find out daughter has severe vision loss. She can only see 30% of what everyone else can. It is called a conversion disorder.

October - Daughter is raped and because she didn't tell us sooner the police can do very little.

Three weeks later - We find out she is pregnant. She is only 15. We Decide very soon after that that it is best to keep baby and help her raise her.

Two weeks later - Find out my mom has lung cancer.

Through late fall and winter - I am watching my husband basically die a very fast spiritual and emotional death.

Feb 2008 - He tells me he thinks that it is best that we separate. I tell him that I think it will only cause more problems and that I will not cooperate.

March - He gets in a huge fight with our son and leaves the next day to look for an apartment. He came home that evening and told me that he loves me and really wants to work things out.

April - We start marriage counceling with our pastor and his wife. Three weeks into it husband tells me that he had an emotional affair with OW. We tell our pastor and husband can't take the heat. He wouldn't tell me much and wouldn't answer my questions. We did start doing more things together and talking more so I thought we were doing well.

May through mid July - Stepsons are here, very stressful. My husbands grandfather becomes very sick. Alot of stress in marriage but still think we are doing better.

July 17 - grandaughter is born
July 20- husband's grandfather dies a very horrible and painful death
July 22 - son does something very inappropriate and is arrested. He spends 45 days in detension center. He is a very tenderheated kid and this is incredibly hard on him and us.
August 25 - Ow starts emailing me "disguised" as a man emails continue for days.
August 30 - husband breaks down and tells me that he never really cut affair off. Tried but she just kept recontacting him. Confesses that they had a sexual relationship. Last sexual encounter was in April.

September - We contact police and the judge will not grant warrant to look at OW computer to find out for sure that it is her sending emails. Husband confesses to my parens and other woman's husband. He tells us that she is saying she had an abortion in May. Later find out this is not true.

October - Stalking and internet harassment still continues.

November- OWH asks us to confront OW. We do and it was good and bad. Of course she still denies everything but my husband told her to her face that what they did was evil and that he is very blessed to have me as a wife. She sat there and shook her head in front of her husband like she just couldn't beleive it.

December - No contact from her for a few weeks now and praying that it stays that way. My husband's affair nearly killed me literally! I have never thrown up so much in my life. I really do think I had a nervous breakdown. We are really doing well because of how sacrificial, transparent and loving he has been. Thank GOD!!!!
I still have bad days and it still hurts but there has been a tremendous amount of healing. I do still struggle with trust and I know I will never trust him like I did but there really has been so much good that has come out of it. I didn't think I would get to the point where I could say that.