Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 100 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 99 100
T
T
We used to have a British nurse who would bring trifle to work every now-and-again. "Susan, would you like a serving of trifle?" "Just a trifle of trifle for me, please." laugh

D
D
Good morning shoppers.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Yes, I want a trifle of trifle! Or tiramisu. Or good cheesecake. Or good chocolate. Or lunch.

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hi Aussie! :happythanksgiving: to you, too!

So the Princess got her wrist kicked yesterday. Must've burst a vessel, since she's got a nice bruise starting up her arm. The wrist wrap went a long way toward making up for being hurt. (And has aroused the jealousy and ire of young Val.)

And the Dervish? He is still grounded from the cat after being mean to him for a number of days running. This morning I told him he couldn't even be in the same sentence with Diesel! laugh

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
C
C
Yeah there times I'd trade off my rellies too mate, want a nagging sister in law? got 3 just pick one, on second thought no let me laugh

cry

faint

Surely.....surely.....Oh, me! Say it isn't so!!!! TEEF

A
A

Yeah there times I'd trade off my rellies too mate, want a nagging sister in law? got 3 just pick one, on second thought no let me \:D

WE are not amused

....... how can we pick a winner when he wont name her? think

I mean how male is that!!! :pumkin:

It also means I will have to reward each of my sisters with a really good Christmas present :MrEEk: :MrEEk: :MrEEk: ... where's your credit card honey?????? laugh

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
The mice sing about 'Cinderellie' so I'm very upset....I think he wants to trade me off. uhuh cry faint TEEF sick

A
A
I can't understand why you are grounding Dervish because the cat was mean to him??????????? think

I know I'm only a bloke and don't understand mothering, but in any event, cats should be shot on sight, they kill too many wild birds and go bush and kill rare native cats etc. yep shoot em. hurray

Maybe we should have a cat in the hat bounty laugh

No one can replace Cinderella, everyone knows she is a princess cool

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

D
D
MY cats don't go into the bush. They're de-clawed and are treated like the regal beasts that they are. They also happen to adore every one of the family - except Pixie (still too playful puppy for them) - but especially Lucy, they'd really LOVE her with ketchup (she's a turtle).

Cinders, the other night on Family Feud the top answer for naming a fairy tale princess was Cinderella. I thought you'd be pleased to hear it.

kiss

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
dance2

Good!

dance2

Aussie won't trade me in.

dance2

Kimmy loves kitties, just like me. My Cookie is very plush and is such a marvelous kitty. She talks to me and tells me what she needs. She sits in my lap while I knit. She loves everyone in the houses - except the dog. My Calla is very quiet, shy, loving and gentle.

dance2

Everyone knows I'm the greatest princess.

dance2

D
D
I love ALL animals except 'gators. They freak my monkey out...there's something about their eyes...like they are sizing you up to see if you'd be worth the effort.

I have 2 cats, Thor and Pumpkin
2 dogs, Molly and Pix
1 turtle, Lucy - her dude Desi was lost in the move - and when I say "lost" I mean "I can't find the little turkey anywhere" - He was in the tank when we left the old place and when we got to the new place and set the tank up again POUF! No Desi. I'm praying something doesn't begin to stink in the back of my car come summer.
and 2 cavies (guinea pigs), Sir Hamcelot (Hammy) and King Henry

I also have another (different species) of turtle here at work - his name is Fred.

And you all know I'm an expert at the care and feeding of Wookies.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Gators freak your monkey out? Is this an expression or an observation of reality?

D
D
It's an expression I use.

You know how in the movies when the caged lab monkeys always freak out and scream and shake the bars of their cages right before the kindly lab assistant bites it because the werewolf escaped his kennel?

That's what I mean when I say 'gators freak my monkey out.

The little monkey in my head starts screaming and rattling the bars like crazy. He might even get so worked up he flings a bit of poo...

(giggle)

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
:happyholidays:

C
C
:MerryChristmas:

C
C
:wavingsanta:

D
D
Smiley zealot.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
just playing with the new toys......I emailed one of the mods to ask if we could get a menorrah for our Jewish friends.

C
C
:MrEEk:

Tonight, my daughter saw someone in a dark area of the church building. She followed him to find out who it was and why they were there. When she got to that area, there was no one there.

After we got home, I showed her old photos of three men who are long dead but who have been seen in the building since their deaths. All have been seen by multiple people. When I showed her the last one, she said - without a trace of doubt - that he was the one. Reid Groomes died 20+ years ago. :MrEEk:

My daughter is 18.

They never met. faint

This 'person' was in an area in which I would think it would be reasonable to see Reid.

We have 3 men who are said to haunt the building. They are all benevolent.

:MrEEk:

C
C
No femininity?

Page 62 of 100 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation