Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,344
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,344
Because of the OCs I know what is going on with VD's life.

And I hate it.

She is a miserable waste of beer and other natural resources (giggle), and lucky me gets front row seats to witness it...

Why?

B/c she can't resist having drama in her life even on the weekends she gets visitation.

Just last Sunday the Wookie and I had to pick the kids up at her apartment at 3 am b/c she'd gone out drinking and her ex flavor of the month broke her windows.

The kids were terrified.

And I hate it for them.


Last edited by Dealan-de; 01/06/09 02:50 PM.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,880
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,880
Knowing the OP is living a crappy life would be a start. Knowing the OP is living a crappy life as a result of MY actions is even better. Throw in a malignant tumor or two, and my anger just might subside a little.


Originally Posted by Pepperband
Now I feel terrible. My dear husband (who was a OM) is living a good life and is very happy. Should I be waiting for the karma bus to knock him down? dontknow

Luckily for him, karma doesn't exist.

If he was the OM in my situation, I'd want him dead, too.

The other BS in your sitch may feel differently.


Divorced
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,344
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,344
Originally Posted by Krazy71
Knowing the OP is living a crappy life would be a start. Knowing the OP is living a crappy life as a result of MY actions is even better. Throw in a malignant tumor or two, and my anger just might subside a little.


Originally Posted by Pepperband
Now I feel terrible. My dear husband (who was a OM) is living a good life and is very happy. Should I be waiting for the karma bus to knock him down? dontknow

Luckily for him, karma doesn't exist.

If he was the OM in my situation, I'd want him dead, too.

The other BS in your sitch may feel differently.

Ungh.

If you HAD to witness it every other weekend for a few years, trust me, you'd get worn out by it.

It sucks big donkey buttocks.


I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,320
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,320
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Now I feel terrible. My dear husband (who was a OM) is living a good life and is very happy. Should I be waiting for the karma bus to knock him down? dontknow

I assume it already did hit him. Twice at least, right? Karma ain't just bad stuff. I assume he had his A, bad things happened. He repented, changed, did good things, then good things happened.


Me 43 BH
MT 43 WW
Married 20 years, No Kids, 2 Difficult Cats
D-day July, 2005
4.5 False Recoveries
Me - recovered
The M - recovered
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 35,996
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 35,996
Originally Posted by rprynne
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Now I feel terrible. My dear husband (who was a OM) is living a good life and is very happy. Should I be waiting for the karma bus to knock him down? dontknow

I assume it already did hit him. Twice at least, right? Karma ain't just bad stuff. I assume he had his A, bad things happened. He repented, changed, did good things, then good things happened.

pretty much ....

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,037
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,037
Like I said before, I wish permanant oozing rectal fistulas on OM.


I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,698
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,698
I don't know honestly.

I know the OW has a messed up life even before she interfered with mine.

She has bi-polar, Flick tells me she is so crazy that even on my bad days I would have light years to go to reach her level of nuttyness. She doesnt have custody or any of her 4 kids, and never will get it. Uses men for money, spends it like its going out of fashion, has endless inappropiate distructive relationships, cant hold down a job, lives a destructive lifestyle...i could go on.

But I am still new enought into recovery that went I hear of fatal car crashes in her region i hope its her, if I saw her I might be forced to kick her head in, and I wish her ill.

Originally Posted by pariah
Like I said before, I wish permanant oozing rectal fistulas on OM.

That too.


Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 511
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 511
Hello B-R, I sent that email to OW this morning and copied it to 29 of her colleagues. As you know from my thread, it was a factual, reasonably non-emotional list of all the things she had done to get my WH but it was fairly damning when documented. I have to admit that I pressed the send button and then thought 'yessssss'. I know I have dealt her a killer blow today but as Melody says, it feels like justice to me. If I had the slightest inkling that she felt remorse this wouldn't feel so good.


Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage.
Maya Angelou
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,639
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,639
Originally Posted by black_raven
Originally Posted by broken_soul
Plus there's what I did with the mostly-naked pic of herself she sent to my FWH.

LOL I can just imagine. Say cheese! grin

Quote
Yup. Makes me very happy to know she's getting what she deserves, and more.

OW and FWH both underestimated the BSs reactions to their A. I don't know why they were so surprised. crazy

Let's just say she got a few phone calls from people across the country. whistle What galls me is she has the nerve to be mad at me! What did you expect, you stupid ho bag??

And yes, FWH was blown away by the rage I expressed. I'm not proud of that, but he far underestimated what I was capable of. He actually told me I scared him (as far as what consequences would come of my behavior).


Me(bw/fww) 39
recovering with amazing fwh/bh 36
DS 7
DS 4

His
EA Oct '07 - 7/2/08 (d-day)
NC 7/4/08

Hers
EA/RA 6/'09-3/'10
NC 3/17/10


Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,639
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,639
Originally Posted by rightherewaiting
b_s,

Sounds like your OW ended up in much worse shape than mine, but I do admit to feeling deep satisfaction when I saw her shortly after my H ended the A. She looked awful. Face full of pain and strain. Much like I looked in the early weeks after I discovered she was brazenly trying to steal my H, and looking quite triumphant about it.

Realized too that she was probably getting triggerd by seeing cars that looked like his, driving past places they had gone together...the whole nine yards.

That's the moment I realized SHE didn't get off scott free.

Difference between her and me was that SHE deserved every bit of it.

RHW

LOL she was a mess to begin with. We're the same age, but I look far better than she. I'm not conceited either, I mean really...they say that when you live a hard life it shows on your face. She got hit by one seriously big ugly stick. Plus with people like her, karma just bites them over and over again because they continue making poor choices.

I know relishing in another's pain isn't "nice", but screw being nice. Nice went out the window when she decided to be an interloper in my marriage. When you mess with the bull, you get the horns, and I was one pissed off bull.


Me(bw/fww) 39
recovering with amazing fwh/bh 36
DS 7
DS 4

His
EA Oct '07 - 7/2/08 (d-day)
NC 7/4/08

Hers
EA/RA 6/'09-3/'10
NC 3/17/10


Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,144
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,144
[quote=broken_soul Nice went out the window when she decided to be an interloper in my marriage. [/quote]

Ya got THAT right. I haven't had one single "nice" thought about her, and I don't intend to start now.


Me BS 61
Him FWS 63
Married 40 years
D-Day 6/30/06
Still can't believe it.
6/08 Recovering nicely. Anything is possible!
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,686
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,686
Originally Posted by Pariah
Like I said before, I wish permanant oozing rectal fistulas on OM.

Leave it to me to pick this out and ask such a dumb question, so sorry to bother you all. D:

What is a fistula? XD


One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,108
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,108
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Originally Posted by Pariah
Like I said before, I wish permanant oozing rectal fistulas on OM.

Leave it to me to pick this out and ask such a dumb question, so sorry to bother you all. D:

What is a fistula? XD

http://ibdcrohns.about.com/cs/relatedconditions/a/fistula.htm



BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011




Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,390
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,390
A fistula is an abnormal tunnel connecting two body cavities (such as the rectum and the vagina) or a body cavity to the skin (like the rectum to the outside of the body).

WAYWARD is a diagnosis when someone has a fistula from the rectum to the mouth.


BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,686
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,686
Wow, thanks for the information, raven...and Chai. Curious little me...

A fistula from that distance? Wow. That defies the laws of physics. But then again WSs defy a lot of things.:P


One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,510
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,510

I'm sure with all the heat I rained down on them, the OM's domineering and furious W is making his life a living he!! on a daily basis, and he'll never hear the end of it.

I take some satisfaction in that on one level, but at some point you have to walk in your front door and deal with your own family.

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,390
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,390
Originally Posted by karmasrose
A fistula from that distance? Wow. That defies the laws of physics. But then again WSs defy a lot of things.:P

Yes Karma, how do you think they continually spew cr@p??? grin

Waywards defy many laws of nature....


BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,116
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,116
I want OW to pay so much for breaking up my family. Especially hard is the knowledge that she took my WH's wedding ring and flushed it. I cry everytime I think of it. And that ring had been blessed. I hope she get's it big time. And when she does (not if because I know it's coming), I'll be posting.

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,698
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,698
Originally Posted by chai
Yes Karma, how do you think they continually spew cr@p???

Its called verbal diarreha


Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,643
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,643
Quote
I want OW to pay so much for breaking up my family.
Holy, we are people of G-d. We seek his will in our life and ask him to give us the strength to get through this.

OW paying so much for breaking up your family won't make you feel better. I'll give you it could help, but seriously, it won't help.

Having WH come home and your family healing is what will make it better and it's because that's G-ds desire too.

I used to be a angry bitter person and WH left. I'm not angry or bitter, I'm sad, lost perhaps... but I am a woman of G-d and for that I am so grateful that I wouldn't ever want to speak to OW or even give her any acknowledgement, her judgement day is between G-d and her. NOT ME...



BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 140 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0