Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
I know, I know, Hollywood is full of adultery. They change spouses like a person changes their underwear. But Brad Pitt’s recent revisionist history really burns me. Makes me want to throw-up.

Read on:

Brad Pitt says he was faithful to Jennifer Aniston:
"What people don't understand is that we filmed ("Mr. & Mrs. Smith") for a year. We were still filming after Jen and I split up," he continues. "Even then it doesn't mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn't. I'm very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful."
Source: Brad Pitt Spins Lies

I’m sure this thread will end up on OT eventually, but thought I’d start here since it is “Infidelity” related.

Jo

M
M
That IS really disgusting Jo...That whole situation makes me sick too! puke

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
M
Brad said he didn't think it was possible to be faithful to one woman...RIGHT before he married Jen.

I remember thinking at the time that Jen ought to dump him, instead she M him.

And then they spent lots of time away from each other.

Pretty predictable.

M
M
The good news is..

What people don't understand

He's still being viewed as an adulterer.

And he doesn't like it.

R
OP Offline
R
And this:

"I'm very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful."
What is "IT"? What is there to be proud of if it wasn't adultery. "Proud" of the way he divorced Jen. <rhetorical>

His recent proclaimation has made me view him and his adultery partner with much more distain and contempt now. He should have just kept his trap shut.

M
M
Ha!

I have read this article too...I especially liked this part of his fog babble:

Pitt says he and Aniston "still check in with each other."

"She was a big part of my life, and me hers," he says. "I don't see how there cannot be (that). That's life, man."

What a total cake eater. He gets his exwife fix and eases his guilty conscience by "checking in".

Seriously.

What a joke.

She should totally Plan B his sorry face.

I also find it ironic that society pretty much pressures the BW into accepting the affair and being friends with the WXH to show she is "mature" about the whole thing. Yet the adulterers are not forced to be "mature" about anything.

Anyway, I could go on forever. But what's the point?

Me- 33
WXH- 33
DS- 5
DD- 3
D-Day 6/29/07
Divorce Final 8/27/08
R
OP Offline
R
It's Brad's shabby attempt to salvage and to further his and Angie's reputation and fame. Damage control at Jen's expense.

His touting he and Jen stay in touch is a way to try and normalize his adultery where he badly wronged his spouse.

Its so outrageous to me. The on-going lies. sick

K
K
I do rather hate both of them (Brad and Angelina)...I mean, really!

I've heard he said they didn't fall in love on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith, then later Angelina said they DID.

I'm not like most women/girls, in that I do not see that Brad is particularly good-looking.

What I can't see is, why did Brad leave Jen?? She was better-looking and everything!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
R
OP Offline
R
I've heard he said they didn't fall in love on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith, then later Angelina said they DID.
Yeah, sure. What a total coinkydink how they met on the set, weren't having an affair, but hooked up AFTER he and Jen separated while still on the set.

Sure, sure, I believe that. :RollieEyes:

Does he think the general public at large are idiots. How insulting. He really dug himself a big hole by trying to deny he cheated. Just shows how the lies continue on and on.

K
K
And the sad thing is, many people think the BW in the situation should just "grow up and deal with it", after all, marriages come and go. crazy

It's very sad, and I have ZERO respect for the wayward players involved for trying to justify their behavior.

C
C
Brad Pitt will rue the day he dumped Jen -- and, those kids -- they appear to be in a home with absolutely no structure and lots of privilege. Can you imagine the chaos of their teenage years? Stay tuned...
Cherished

R
OP Offline
R
THAT is the saddest part of that whole Pitt/Jolie train wreck, those poor kids.

They will be the ones who pay for those adulterous selfish adults very illict behavior. What a shame.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation