Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24
L
L
T/J

I found a couple more notes about the 4 healing points, Chrys, and edited them in that post on my thread. Thought I'd let you know since you had copied them.

Take care.

end T/J

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by mimi_here
There's a statement that Chewie made on his thread that concerns me. It's not that noticeable but bothered ME. It has a TRACE of FOGGINESS...I think.. I MAY be making something out of NOTHING. You KNOW how he communicates. Interested in this TODAY? If so, I'll find it and bring it over here for you. He doesn't respond back to ME for whatever reason.. so I'm not gonna ask him about it.

Sure, Mimi, I'd like that. Thanks.

Chrysalis
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Looking4
T/J

I found a couple more notes about the 4 healing points, Chrys, and edited them in that post on my thread. Thought I'd let you know since you had copied them.

Take care.

end T/J

Thanks! I'll go look.

Chrysalis
C
OP Offline
C
I did put on something a little nicer today than the way-oversized Paul McCartney T shirt I was hiding under yesterday. And makeup. And I dried my hair rather than just letting it do whatever. How's that for a start?

This is GREAT!!

But, have to ask: WHY are you not being LOVING and KIND to YOURSELF????

Goddess Mimi,

I am trying.

Chrysalis
M
M
FIRST OF ALL, GIRLIE...What's this I hear about you wearing a TSHIRT all day long????? Please, please, please get yourself all PRETTY..for your OWN SAKE....

That being said..I'm sorry to bring this up..but here goes..

The former AP is by no stretch of the imagination a night time person, so the chances of running into her are exceedingly small.

This BOTHERS me...I wonder what Schoolbus would say about this...

The reason is, IMO, this is MORE than a STATEMENT OF FACT...like "She doesn't work at night"...He is DESCRIBING HER PERSONALITY...

What continues to bother ME the most about my H's affair is that he had an EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT to ANOTHER WOMAN..that he had a RELATIONSHIP, an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with another woman..that he FELT like he KNEW INTIMATELY..that they talked about WHO THEY WERE to each other...

Also, my H and I happen to talk about this issue ALOT because it's a major difference between he and I which is a BIGGY in our relationship..He is a MORNING PERSON and I am a NIGHT PERSON..and it affects the QUALITY of our time together, connecting BEST in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY...

So, THIS may be a particular TRIGGER for ME is what I'm saying...

But I HATED READING what seemed to be Chewie's DESCRIPTION of her PERSONALITY...which seemed to SLIP OUT...as if he KNOWS her INTIMATELY..YUCK... puke

Last edited by mimi_here; 01/30/09 04:24 PM. Reason: T not SWEAT as in shirt

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
N
N
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I did put on something a little nicer today than the way-oversized Paul McCartney T shirt

(((((Chrys))))))

I WARNED ya if Mimi were to read any of this...... rotflmao

I was taking a nap earlier when you posted this, otherwise, I would have told you to get rid of it......... wink

Anyway, glad to hear you are doing better today. Hang in there.....

not2fun

C
OP Offline
C
Mimi, Thanks. I saw that statement and it triggered me a little bit, too.

Because he was indeed in really deep emotionally with the OW.

And I have never been confident that he is over her, really sees her flaws.

Just the facts, ma'am.

Chrysalis
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by not2fun
I WARNED ya if Mimi were to read any of this...... rotflmao

I was taking a nap earlier when you posted this, otherwise, I would have told you to get rid of it......... wink

not2fun

Too late. She caught me. naughty

Chrysalis
M
M
Because he was indeed in really deep emotionally with the OW.

The PROBLEM is that he is still using SUCH LANGUAGE...so still FOGGY...

NOW..my H..OUT OF THE FOG..realizes that the OW was a LIAR..who PRETENDED who she was..that the OW works on CREATING a FANTASY...

Your H still SEEMS to think her BULLCRAP...IS..REALITY... puke

So..not out of the FOG...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
Try to lift your head up out of that funk...ACT AS IF..that's how the DRESS and APPEARANCE helps..HEAD UP..CHEST OUT...the key is to maintain your SELF-RESPECT!!

M
M
I do need to ADD that him coming to grips with the REAL HER..was the LAST STEP..took a long while..

C
OP Offline
C
I do need to ADD that him coming to grips with the REAL HER..was the LAST STEP..took a long while..

Thanks for that.

Chrysalis
G
G
What Mimi said. Remember, these Ho's spend all their time "looking perfect" for their "MM". He never saw her in an over sized T-shirt!! I'm thinking he never saw her naked face.
There have been no TMZ reporters on her tail to put ugly pix in the tabloids. After our debacle. I made sure I had on makeup and good hair when FWH came in from work. In my mind it made the paler than pale "Miss Mucous" fade from his memory quicker.
It doesn't say " I'm pitiful, pick me", it says " I CARE ABOUT ME" It says that you are making your own mind up about your own future. Catch on to your bootstraps, throw your head back and tell yourself " I AM WORTH IT". And you decide what you are worth. You will figure out that you, as a faithful wife have a price far above rubies. Good Luck to you, whatever you decide. GF

Marriages don't fail, people do. (And I don't recall who said it)
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Going_Forward
What Mimi said. Remember, these Ho's spend all their time "looking perfect" for their "MM". He never saw her in an over sized T-shirt!! I'm thinking he never saw her naked face.
There have been no TMZ reporters on her tail to put ugly pix in the tabloids. After our debacle. I made sure I had on makeup and good hair when FWH came in from work. In my mind it made the paler than pale "Miss Mucous" fade from his memory quicker.
It doesn't say " I'm pitiful, pick me", it says " I CARE ABOUT ME" It says that you are making your own mind up about your own future. Catch on to your bootstraps, throw your head back and tell yourself " I AM WORTH IT". And you decide what you are worth. You will figure out that you, as a faithful wife have a price far above rubies. Good Luck to you, whatever you decide. GF

Actually, she wore scrubs to work, which I think are hideous, but that's me....

He thought she was gorgeous.

I still really, really hurt over that.

Chrysalis
B
B
Don't even think about it, Mimi will not permit you wearing scrubs around the house.

M
M

How do you know this?

N
N
Originally Posted by believer
Don't even think about it, Mimi will not permit you wearing scrubs around the house.

rotflmao rotflmao hurray

that was my best laugh for the day.....Thanks B......

not2fun

M
M
Mimi will not permit you wearing scrubs around the house.

Well, not unless she's performing some type of surgery...

OK, let's make it simple. I'll give her an out for doing some nursing care...

flirt

C
OP Offline
C

How do you know this?

He said so many times when the A was ongoing. I think he called her "ethereally beautiful." I never thought she was!

Chrysalis
C
OP Offline
C
Mimi will not permit you wearing scrubs around the house.

Well, not unless she's performing some type of surgery...

Now that's a possibility! (eyeing the kitchen knives......)

Chrysalis
Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 88 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation