Well, dear friends, let the 2 x 4's fly.

My husband of over 20 years and I have had a great marriage, ups and downs, until we both turned 40.

He had (i believe) an EA with a girl at work who he considered a "dear friend"- and the whole house of cards fell.

Well-- we have had a very bumpy recovery. About as rough as I have read here from other posters, but I now have anxiety and panic attacks (I also lost my mom, brother in the last three years. I have another bro with a brain tumor and a sister loosing her legs, teeth and possibly life to diabeetes)-- so the PTSD is a combination of things.

Well I logged onto his e-mail account (thank u MB'rs) and I saw where he was sending me Catholic e cards, which were very nice.
BBBUUUTTT
I saw, that he had visited a catholic singles website. redflag
too.

I confronted him, told my family, our MC, priest and my kids found out when the found me crying. DD12, DD16.

Husband says that when he gets angry, he has looked at the site.
He did not register, he did not contact. Wayward wishfull thinking?
In the last 3 years, he has visited twice (both times we were talking of splitting up)

but he has said that he has checked the sites before- just curious. Of course, he says he's sorry, blah, blah, he was wrong.. today it all sounds like %$#@

What the heck is this? Everyone who I have told is DUMBFOUNDED- he is the "rah, rah, marriage recovery" one in the pair. No one can believe he would do this.

Has anyone ever, in a state, visited a site like this?

am I making too much of this?
OR not enough?
:twobyfour:

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.