Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
I saw a post in the opposite direction earlier and wanted to ask that same question but from my perspective.

I have anxiety triggers that stem from my A's as well as other things. Seeing certain places, hearing certain songs and other things that are completely out of my control (movies, TV, things our friends talk about etc.). My H can tell when I get bothered but I don't know how to approach it. He wants to comfort me but I can't just come out and say what exactly is bothering me. It is so very awkward and in the end most times, I'll just internalize it because I don't want to hurt him anymore than I already have. I am consumed with guilt and remourse enough as it is.

I
I
Muted,

Sorry no one has replied to you as of yet. I think it is because you are posting in the wrong section. It doesnt sound like you and your H are in the process of getting a D. Maybe you should try posting in general questions in the infidelity section. I dont really have any advice to give since I am a LBS with my H having an A. I can tell you how hard and awful his action have been for our family, but have a hard time giving you advice since you were the one having the A. Hopefully you can find someone who can give you support and help you with the pain you are still expierencing.

Me - LBW 37
Him - WAH 37
Son 9
Married 18 years
Together 20
ILYNILWU - Aug 07
Moved out for 2 weeks Dec 07
Moved out again and still gone Mar 08
OW Bomb - May 08
He ask for D - July 08

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation