Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JustKim Offline OP
OP Offline
J
OK guys - looking for suggestions on a great and effective HR letter.

I work for a company where a person in upper management is having a very well known A with a subordinate. A friend of mine who works in legal said that they ( the company) isnt going to do anything about it unless someone makes and issue of it.

So..... well - I thought I would. Because its just wrong and frankly pisses me off.

So, Im thinking about this:

This is to advise you that your employee MR X is having an immoral sexual relationship with his subordinate MS P. This affair has occurred in the workplace, utilizing company resources such as phone, email and business trips.

After investigating, it would be correct for you to take applicable disiplinary action in order to mitigate the risk of further exposure and possible litigation.

I should add that this company has a very long history of covering up its considerable dirty laundry.

Any thoughts?

M
M
BritsBrat is a corporate attorney who deals with this for a living. She says that many companies have anonymous report lines. Hopefully she will weigh in here. What about telling one of their spouses in addition to reporting it to legal?

Here is the letter BB made up for us:

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to bring a matter to your attention that may be a violation of your Company's Code of Conduct and/or other policies, procedures and business ethics.

WS and WS are involved in an extramarital affair that is taking place, primarily, in the workplace. Aside from the potential sexual harassment claims this situation presents, it also involves the inappropriate use of company resources and assets. WS and WS are using company time and company resources to further their affair. If you check the call histories on their office and cell phones along with their workstation computers, you will find the two of them are spending an inordinate amount of what should be productive work time to further their sexual relationship.

If you have any questions, please call me at xxx-xxxx. Otherwise, I will anticipate a response from you once you have investigated these concerns and taken appropriate corrective action.

Regards,

BS

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
JustKim Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thanks Mel

They do have a line, I will have to find it.

Its sickening, what is going on. Im going to try very hard to find a way to expose to the spouses.

What makes me so bloody mad is a valued long time employee who did all the work in that dept got layed off - and the skank stayed.

T
T
justkim

BB's letter is great hope you get to use it.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation