Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
There are threads out there of the deranged comments a WS says to their BS but what about the OP? If you've ever had the pleasure of speaking to the delusional OP or witnessed the APs throwing each other under the bus...

One I will never forget is:

OW: POSWH told me he was going to leave you back in month X.
Me: That was almost a year ago.
OW: Well if he wasn't planning to leave you then I would never have had an A with a married man.
Me: So you would have [censored] a single man while you were married? skeptical laugh

Gotta love a wayward with standards. rotflmao

Last edited by Dufresne; 02/17/09 07:01 PM. Reason: TOS Language

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
W
W
The one and only time I met Babs (OW) face-to-face, she stuck her finger in my face and said "you better watch it."

Guess she didn't like exposure and my talking with HER H.

rotflmao I laughed in her face. (holding back with all I had not to grab her finger and bend it backwards until it broke)

What is she going to do? Sleep with my H?

Oh, she already did that.

She didnt' know who she was "warning" uhuh

Last edited by Dufresne; 02/17/09 07:02 PM. Reason: changing title
P
P

Last edited by Dufresne; 02/17/09 07:02 PM. Reason: changing title

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
S
S
Yeah it went like this:

OW: I love him and will fight for him.
Me: So your in love with someone elses husband you've known for 26 days and already slept with.
Ow:our pastor has given us his blessing and he has been accepted by the congregation.
Me: wow so the first church of sin exisits. I would like to see what the pastor looks like who advised a man to leave his family for adultery. Well you better keep praying and maybe god will stop by to educate you in the meaning of his word.

D
D
GreenMile got a call from his OW. In fact she could not fit all of her message on one message she had to use two. She was so drunk you could hardly understand her. When she was done calling me names and saying what I could do if I did not like it she proceeded to give us relationship advice telling us it was a damned shame we could not take care of each other. ?????

Funny honey, I had no chance once you were in the picture. He did not speak to me for 6 years and promised you fidelity. I would have gladly taken care of him but then apparently no one can "take care" of a dumba-- like a prostitute promising fidelity. Such a great choice he made. Anyway, I thought it was funny that she felt OK giving us relationship advice.

BW-me-56
FWH-GreenMile-62
Married 1982
2 wonderful grown sons

D Day #1 4/1985
D Day #2 10/03/08
D Days continued for a while.

Started real recovery 07/15/10
B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by wildhorses74
What is she going to do? Sleep with my H?

rotflmao

OW: I'm not the kind of person you think I am.

think :twobyfour: rotflmao :gobblegobble:

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
M
M
WW: His wife just doesn't understand him. rotflmao

Let me see, she doesn't understand what about him exactly? think

Is it that he chases other women, many married, some single, some older, some younger, some really hot and some not worth a second glance? skeptical

Or is it perhaps that he drinks himself into a stupor 5 out of every 7 nights each week, passes out on the sofa, if he comes in the house at all, or in the garage, in the driveway, on the patio, or the front porch, or in the car beside the road, or in the parking lot at the bar, or in the ditch between the bar and the house, or in the bed of some white-trash ho? :MrEEk:

Or could it be that his children don't talk to him any more, don't bring their kids around to see him, don't invite him to birthday parties, Christmas, Thanksgiving and other special events and he still refuses to stop his cheating and drinking? :RollieEyes:

Or would it be that she finally got tired of his cheating, drinking and abuse abusiveness and when she told him he needed to get help he decided he would rather pay her to live elsewhere than have to actually face his problems? :crosseyedcrazy:

Is there anything else she doesn't understand? dontknow

She should call you. You seem to understand him perfectly.puke

Somebody needs to feed the guy to the hogs... faint

And probably will someday. crazy

Bet his wife will understand THAT. dance2

T
T
FWH-GreenMile-61

I don't want to be accused of making a Disrespectful Judgment faint here, and I'm 100% in favor of GreenMile succeeding at marriage restoration, etc., but in spite of my grossly-misspent youth, now that I'm 61 myself, I just can't escape the idea that at SOME point, we're expected to grow up and start acting like adults. So I'm sincerely hoping all the new D-Days mentioned are things from the past being dredged up, and not completely new events being done.

tl

D
D
I don't want to be accused of making a Disrespectful Judgment

I am the queen of DJ's at the moment! I hope after last night I can do better than I have.

They are all about what happened over the last 25 almost 26 years. New, nasty stuff that he has left out. Seriously, what else can he do to this M? I need my brain washed out with soap.

BW-me-56
FWH-GreenMile-62
Married 1982
2 wonderful grown sons

D Day #1 4/1985
D Day #2 10/03/08
D Days continued for a while.

Started real recovery 07/15/10
K
K
Me, standing in front of naked OM: "I see you weren't smart enough to use protection."

OM: "What makes you think we didn't use protection?"

Me: "Where's the condom?"

OM: (silence)

I know this is funny, but not to me.

Divorced
M
M
Originally Posted by Krazy71
Me, standing in front of naked OM: "I see you weren't smart enough to use protection."

OM: "What makes you think we didn't use protection?"

Me: "Where's the condom?"

OM: (silence)

I know this is funny, but not to me.

No, it's not funny at all Krazy...Actually it's a pretty amazing tale of your self-control...In your shoes, I'm not sure I could have contained my rage...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
M
In your shoes, I'm not sure I could have contained my rage...

I'm pretty sure I'd be living as a guest of the state...

Mark

B
OP Offline
B
Amazingly stupid but not funny. I would have Dextered OM.

OW: This is the first time I've ever cheated on my BH.

Wow, was I supposed to be flattered that she ONLY boinked my H? Give the girl a brownie point. :twobyfour:

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

K
K
I was on my way to the kitchen to get a knife when I thought of my son, with his father in prison. That stopped me.

The [censored] is lucky I keep my shotgun upstairs, though.

Just a few days ago I told my wife that I think it's a crime that he's still breathing. Literally.

The few people that know my story always ask me if I kicked his [censored]. That day, I was deciding between killing him and not killing him. Simple physical assault never crossed my mind.

I regret that to this day.

Sorry about derailing the thread. Have fun!

Divorced
K
K
Originally Posted by black_raven
Amazingly stupid but not funny. I would have Dextered OM.

I love that show. I think about doing just that during every episode!

Divorced
B
OP Offline
B
Hindsight it 20/20. At Dday, I think the BS's brain is just overloaded and what one thinks they would have done is taken over by WTF? :MrEEk: sick puke mad cry frown faint

POSOP is not worth it but that Dexterish part of me still thinks some would become fish food. stickout

Good to see you Krazy. FYI you can pick up an Obama presidental commerative plate for $9.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are half off and there are TONS on the shelf. stickout

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

K
K
FYI you can pick up an Obama presidental commerative plate for $9.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are half off and there are TONS on the shelf. stickout

I think I'll just wait for the inevitable Going Out of Business Sale.

Divorced
D
D
Strange thing is I actually liked the OM. We hunted together four times...once on a wildernes trip -- camping, out in middle of no-where. And the OM was like our guide, helping us cope with elements. I still use many of the tricks he taught me (damn triggers...)

All that said, he's lost any and all respect I once had for him. He's a POS-OM and damn lucky he lives thousands of miles away.

If I would have walked in on him boinking my WW I would have probably shot him dead on the spot, before even a second thought about it. If faced with no gun I'd have beaten him to a pulp...probaby raged on and on and likely killed him with bare hands.

Since DDay i've contemplated breaking bones, kickin him in the jimmy, etc. Now I just think about him and shake my head. What a POS.

D-Papers served May 8th, 2009
B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by Krazy71
FYI you can pick up an Obama presidental commerative plate for $9.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are half off and there are TONS on the shelf. stickout

I think I'll just wait for the inevitable Going Out of Business Sale.

Yeah then you can stock up...great Christmas gifts. :MerryChristmas:

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

R
R
After I walked in and caught them in the act on the floor of my vacant rental property:

Me: What the xxxx is going on?

Them: (In Unison) Nothing!

Me: Well I’ve heard it called a lot of things but “nothing” isn’t one of them.

OM: Can we just calm down, it’s not what it looks like.

Me: Really. It looks like you between my wife’s legs pounding away like a jack hammer, but why don’t you explain what I’m missing.

Them: Silence.

After grabbing their clothes and as I scattered them all over the front lawn of the rental house:

WW: Honey, calm down. You don’t really want to do this.

Me: No, what I want to do is cut off his privates and shove them down his throat until he chokes on them, but I’ll have to settle for this right now.

OM: Can we just talk this out like adults?

Me: (While dialing on my cell phone) I plan to talk this out like an adult. First I’m going to have an adult conversation with your wife and then I’m going to have an adult conversation with the head of HR at your company.

I then put both of their cell phones and my wife’s keys into her car and locked the door.

Waywards say the stupidest things because their brains have turned to mush from a lack of blood flow because all of their blood has moved further south.

BH(me)-44
WW - 43
DD20
DS17
DD13
d-day 4/18/08
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation