Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2221059 02/26/09 01:32 PM
S
Soolee Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I hope I have the right person. If you're the one who rescues birds of prey, I just wanted to pass this link on to you for your enjoyment in case you hadn't already seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfevfJNDuIg&eurl=http://www.eagles.org/aef

Sooly

"Stop yappin and make it happen."
"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Me 47
DH 46
Together for 28 years.
Married 21 years.
Soolee #2221257 02/26/09 05:53 PM
P
P
He's an absolutely beautiful bird!

I've never got to handle an eagle, but I hope I never have to rescue an injured one.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
Soolee #2221524 02/27/09 12:02 PM
I
I
My "heart sister" has a wildlife rehab - her undying dedication to saving wildlife is truly to be commended. I don't know how she does it all.

I have attached her website for you, check out the bottom right side on the first page, she has alot of photo's of the wildlife and releasing some of the birds.

http://www.skyes-spirit.com/

ITHURTS #2221559 02/27/09 12:46 PM
P
P
That's a great site!

She is so fortunate to get to rehab the birds of prey.

I love the Blue Jay. I had one for a while and it's rumored I might still have one and a Cardinal that can never be released.

It's just a rumor though. wink

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation