Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
OP Offline
H
SchoolBus:
You are truly AMAZING. Thanks for the text message read regarding Status of Tax Return.

You hit the nail squarely on the head. WH is in debt up to his eyeballs, and he's upset that I've gathered credit card records, equity line history, etc. AND since he started divorce, he's expecting me to get saddled with half of his affair debt, too.

And thanks for the advice, Schoolbus. Yes, I know we need to work out something regarding the money soon. We are both losing love bank deposits -- and finances are high on his priority list AND he's a banker.

And he emailed me another angry exchange this weekend. If you have the time, I'll provide his response below and the last couple sentences from my email where I again ask about the tax return and asked about transfering the kids money into another bank.

And Schoolbus...if you are too busy and can't do this, I understand. You are just so good at reading between the lines that I had to ask you for help again.

THANK YOU!!!!

Me: Remember -- you got what you wanted -- I didn't. And this divorce will result in an inquiry into all of our finances. That's just par for the course. And if you keep pushing me into using an attorney for even the little stuff, then I'll have no other choice.

WH: r u using an attorney for the big stuff? and the finances r being taken care of like always and for the kids accounts, why all of a sudden do u need to have access to their money.

the tax return is being used to pay all the bills like always credit card food gas life ins etc.

I will provide a detail of all the expenses next week so you can see. You get copies of all the bills do the math. You are making money now. You can help with some of the bills.

[Second email that followed immediately]

WH: divorces don't look into an inquiry of all our finances. In our case assets/liabilities get split 50/50. Income basically get split 50/50. They don't care about the drama or whose fault it is.

I want the kids 50% of the time. I will not give up legal or physical custody of them. They can live in the house with you like my summons stated.

SchoolBus -- that's it. Thanks for your help. You are so "right on" with your readings. Oh -- and if this helps...the last lines of WH's regarding the kids. He walked out 2 months ago and hasn't visited or called the kids -- just a few text messages.

Thanks.

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
5ish False Recoveries (all in 2008)
12/08 WH moves in w/OW, her kids
Plan B/D/FU -- depending on the day
He files 1/09; D final 12/2012
"I'm moving on"
H
H
HH what rocket ship is he on if he think the court does not care about who spends what. He is only kidding himself. unbelievable.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
OP Offline
H
Check out my thread. I'm posting SchoolBus' reading. Man, o, Man. Does SchoolBus hit a homerun in the assessment.

H
OP Offline
H
Bump because WH is an angry fool!

D
D
Originally Posted by hope3343
HH what rocket ship is he on if he think the court does not care about who spends what. He is only kidding himself. unbelievable.

No joke!!

Charlotte

H
OP Offline
H
I keep thinking this is normal fog babble (the "script"), but he obviously thinks he's now above God AND the law. And he's so arrogant, he says he won't use an attorney. Instead he'll rely on our accountant -- his only friend AND the POS who set him up with OW.

Should I write a script for a Lifetime TV movie or go straight to Oprah? If I wasn't living it first hand, there is no way I would believe that someone's life could change this much.

Is there a doctor in the house? Calling Dr. Oz..... I've wondered if WH has a brain tumor or some other medical condition to explain the change. I do know that he stopped taking the high blood pressure medicine that he's been on for 25 years (since college). He said he didn't need it anymore.

He better make sure he has pills on hand when attorney goes after his a$$. And I need to make sure his life insurance (the one he didn't cancel) still lists me as the beneficiary.

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
"I'm moving on"
H
H
HH somehow you maintain a sense of humor or should I say sarcasm...

Should I write a script for a Lifetime TV movie or go straight to Oprah? If I wasn't living it first hand, there is no way I would believe that someone's life could change this much.
rotflmao

Glad you are taking a stand. Need to get him out of the fog babble and there are 2 ways to do this...OW goes away (not at this point) and hit him where it hurts most (no not THAT) but in the financial arena. If you get rid of access to money here is the formula..

money is cut off = H cannot substain OW lifestyle = OW runs for the hills dance2

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
K
K
Just out of curiosity.

What would you do if after OW ran for the hills (because of lack of money) WH came crying back to you?

If your answer is anything other than "laugh," you're a saint.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
H
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Just out of curiosity.

What would you do if after OW ran for the hills (because of lack of money) WH came crying back to you?

If your answer is anything other than "laugh," you're a saint.

I would lay his new uniform out and have him practice in the mirror "would you like fries with that", since he will have to work at least 3 jobs to make up all the money he stole from the household. rotflmao

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

H
OP Offline
H
Hey -- Karmarose--

I HAVE been called a saint because I've put up with so much crap. And I would laugh, but first I need you to get your license, buy that darn bus, and head over here to California and run his a$$ over.

I'm waiting.......

H
OP Offline
H
He must know we're making fun of him. He just called my cell. I didn't answer of course. Never do. Hey...maybe he was calling to give me the tax refund. Yeah -- right---in my dreams!

K
K
A VW bus with a snow-?shovel? on the front of it to scoop up the crap your WH will be spewing.

rotflmao

I'll be Carrie Underwood, only brown-haired (GASP! I don't WANT TO DYE IT BLONDE). And the damage will be to his body rather than his vehicle.

You can keep all the money that flies out from his pockets. stickout

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

H
OP Offline
H
WHAT MONEY? HE'S BROKE. THAT'S WHY OW RAN FOR THE HILLS!

K
K
Well then you can remove the alien from his brain and sell it to the government for millions.

H
OP Offline
H
Now you're talking, sis. And I'll share with a certain bus driver....

K
K
I'll need money to explain to the law why I was driving a van with no license (the Karma Bus requires NO LICENSE 8D ) and why I just ran an idiot over (if I said cheating husband, why, they'd get suspicious you were involved! :MrEEk:

Lol, this is such fun.

H
OP Offline
H
Bumping in case SchoolBus is driving by. Honk...honk...

H
OP Offline
H
honk, honk......

T
T
Schoolbus has family issues right now. My guess is that she hasn't been on here enough lately to have seen this.

tl

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks, TL...

And I will keep SB in my prayers. Her family is the most important thing.

And the more I think about it, it's really just a moot point to have SchoolBus even look at this anyways. It's just more fog babble and I need to ignore it.

I already know that WH is angry. I already know that WH is trying to bully me into playing nice. I already know that WH has money problems that he's not taking responsibility for. I already know that WH is trying to hide as much as possible so I get stuck with half of the debt without questioning where all the money went. I already know that WH is playing the "kid card" even though he has no intention of sharing custody. I already know that WH is a coward and has stopped all contact with us so he can continue his fantasy. I already know that WH is pissed that I'm working with an attorney when he thought he could just propose a settlement and be done with the D quickly without anyone investigating our finances.

I need to stay dark and not analyze his angry words. And I'm ignoring his phone calls. And I'm being proactive by seeing attorney on Monday to get my questions answered.

Thanks.

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
"I'm moving on"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation