Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 73 of 100 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 99 100
C
C
Originally Posted by aussieswife
How did all this happen to me?

Oh that's easy to answer Rell's

its spelt ..............

CHILDREN

the premature aging agent for any situation!! rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

cry faint rant2 uhuh :MrEEk: grumble

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Well, got AJ out the door to MT yesterday. Seminar this evening...FINALLY finished the last PowerPoint last night.

:crosseyedcrazy:

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
I'm not saying I'd like a kangaroo in my bedroom--beyond the little plush toy mama and baby that sit on my computer desk, between the toy baby barn owl and the toy kingfisher, and right below the toy baby platypus--since I'm not all that big on actual wildlife in the bedroom...but the visual image a man with a kangaroo in a headlock was interesting to say the least, and I would've really enjoyed seeing that! It appears nobody at the scene had time to take any pictures, though... laugh

T
T
actual wildlife in the bedroom

I am speaking about creatures, not activity, BTW.:RollieEyes:

A
A
Quote:

I am speaking about creatures, not activity, BTW.

I'm not sure I'd want photo's either now that you mention it rotflmao

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

B
B
Originally Posted by thndrnltng
...but the visual image a man with a kangaroo in a headlock was interesting to say the least, and I would've really enjoyed seeing that!

LOL I'm sure it was scary thinking an intruder was attacking and wasn't funny but Ninjaroo? rotflmao

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
B
B
Quote:

I am speaking about creatures, not activity, BTW.

I'm not sure I'd want photo's either now that you mention it rotflmao

rotflmao

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
A
A
Well DD's Irish Pub Tour starts off with a roar tomorrow. Fly's out for the Emerald Isle early afternoon.

Interesting comments from DD today.

'Maybe I'm running away.... just for a little while. Taking a break out into the real world for a few days? I can't STAND to hear one more phone ring or someone ring the front door'

I promise and cross my heart that I did not smirk and say I told you so. But I wanted too!! smirk :RollieEyes:

Of course there are a whole LOT of issues tied into the .. for lack of a better word ... manic behaviour ... but some self realisation won't hurt one little bit.

Mums opinion is slightly more earthy and the x rated word censors would zap it. grin blush

She also had a far more ... short term .. cost effective solution. Her hubby should give her a good kick in da' butt and get her droppin' tin lids. Oh Mum that is so not PC blush
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

I mean it wouldn't stop the worry but it would stop the drinking and late nights and partying. I'm pretty sure she will be a over protective mum ... though I have no idea where she would get that from dontknow

So lets wait and see the outcome of the visit to the Irish mafia.. mum and I have already talked to a bunch of great Aunts and cousins. You know ... they are kinda scary those women. crazy ( and my God they sound so like mum!! faint)

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
I hope they take good care of her and tattoo....I am a MARRIED woman!....on her precious little face.

A
A
Oh ... so NOW you give me good ideas!!!!!!!!!! rotflmao

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Godspeed, dear Liz. I like the tattoo idea.

First word back from the M seminar. Well, it was a seminar. And it could have been a whole lot worse.

It wasn't SO bad, but there were definitely glitches, and of course it will get better with practice.

Pretty sure Dad was crying during my song.

And at one point Mom was thinking about sinks. :MrEEk:

One down, two more to go.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
Sinks ???????????? dontknow crazy

Oh that domestic goddess .... just can't help herself grin

Planes gone... Liz & Hayley gone ... QUIET

but then Mikey woke up from his nap :RollieEyes:

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
And a big thank you to Neaksis that I now have more clean dishes than I can count on one hand. Yay!

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
I am excited for you that the M seminar went well despite a few teething pains. But then you expect those. I bet you get it up and running smooth as silk.

You know it could become a travelling M seminar going from one church to another and back as required. I think it would be fantastic.

And sadly there would be a whole lot of new examples to demonstrate the problem and issues just from MB alone.

Aussie wants to know.... I mean surely you expected some comment or question from him uhuh ... does that mean you are now like 'Counsellor Troy" on Star Trek and does AJ approve of the uniform????????? sigh MEN :RollieEyes:

You mean you actually use dishes? I would but then I would waste that carton of plastic disposable plates. stickout
And they go so well with the plastic cups and cutlery hurray

and Mikey can't break them. Neither can Aussie. :twobyfour:

its just all class here ya know rotflmao

A
A
The song birds arrived in Dublin.. booked into the hotel ... and went to get lunch.

cool

T
T
And at one point Mom was thinking about sinks.

Well, she, in all seriousness and with utmost delicacy, mentioned "bedroom activities." Which quite naturally brought to mind sinks, counter tops, the photo studio, some fortunately-anonymous-to-me place in MY house :MrEEk::MrEEk::MrEEk::MrEEk:, etc. Fortunately, she didn't think of the same thing at that moment, because if we'd made eye contact, we'd have produced more snorts than a stable full of horses with lung disease, and I doubt that would've added anything significant to the dignity of her presentation! rotflmao I have a bad memory, really. There's just no sense whatsoever to the things I DO remember...blush

tl

A
A
yes well.... I thought I would just divert my mind away from THAT sink memory ... very good handball on my part I thought lol laugh

I don't know tl... more snorts than a stable full of horses with lung disease... could've REALLY started a run on the seminar from the congregation rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Do you think most people attending actually 'got it'? No fogged out aliens? :crosseyedcrazy:

Its strange but these days I can see fogged individuals in my work place so clearly. I know of 2 in my own team of 15 people.
Tried to engage them but 'they are different' and I 'don't understand their unique situation' I don't even know who they are cheating with but their behaviour its like chalk and cheese from what they used to be. :RollieEyes:

It really is true that all WS seem to quote from the same book. I know I did. blush

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
One person, (divorced...for some odd reason) didn't get it.

He asked AGAIN (after last night) about exceptions to not being alone with the opposite sex, and the need for keeping secrets from your spouse. Having asked about it the night before, he brought it up again, no less than THREE DIFFERENT WAYS trying to weasel (oops, DJ) around and find the "exception that proves the rule", rofl. What about people with Top Secret Clearance? Well, they need to keep secret what they're supposed to keep secret, but that doesn't reflect the lives of most of us. What about pastors? They shouldn't counsel members of the opposite sex alone behind closed doors...ever. And if they are keeping work secrets that affect their marriage, their lines of professionalism are blurred anyway. What about counselors? Still a bad idea. Doctors? Lawyers? SURELY THERE IS AN EXCEPTION SOMEWHERE!!!! Well, there are people who do it, and don't have affairs, but the risk is so high I don't think it's worth it. It should be avoided. But what about....???? ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Police?

:twobyfour: :twobyfour: :twobyfour: :twobyfour: :twobyfour:

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
Yes BUT ...... I'm different .... you don't understand .....we are just fiends ... sorry I mean friends!!! smirk

Can't you just hear the gears in that mind working ....

I just don't understand why she divorced me??? My ex wife has such a lack of understanding and compassion not to see I was just helping that other woman in her marriage problems ... every night for 12 months .... :crosseyedcrazy:

and probably thinks it's true. :RollieEyes:

I thank God every day for finding MB from out of the blue!! dance2
and if I hadn't forgotten to click 'Australian sites only' I never would have!!!!! :MrEEk:

C
C
I thank God every day for finding MB from out of the blue!! dance2
and if I hadn't forgotten to click 'Australian sites only' I never would have!!!!! :MrEEk:

hurray We're glad you found it, too! hurray

Page 73 of 100 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation