Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
C
That's sad. Doesn't seem fair, does it? I hope that he makes it.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
ExH M'd OW and now they are having a baby. Where's the karma bus there?

D
D
Looking for KARMA when its been there ALL ALONG??!! There life w/out you all IS THE KARMA! It is the payback!! I don't want anything else negative/derogatory to happen to my FWWxW!! If you are a gem, and they have lost you forever, then THAT IS THE KARMA from day one. They probably think about you all every day, but they know what they have done has cost them any chance to put things back to the way "they were". Now they live in perpetual pergatory. That my friends is KARMA, and lives on every day!

B
OP Offline
B
Catgirl - It takes much longer than we would like. I went through this for five years before the K bus hit. Things might seem fine right now, but that will change.

D
D
Originally Posted by catgirl

For that OW, the karma tank will be an episomitomy from hell, hemroids for the rest of her life and impacted milk ducts.

For him, the doc won't stitch her up correctly and it'll be like throwin' a hot dog down a hallway every time they get funky.

How's that?

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
A
A
For him, the doc won't stitch her up correctly and it'll be like throwin' a hot dog down a hallway every time they get funky.

How's that?

LOL. You gotta give me license to use this. It is one of the funnier things I have read lately.

Bel,

For your ex the karma bus was always going to be an armored vehicle. For him you just need to follow the money. The adultery was, if not secondary at least tied for, first. And that's all he still wants you for.

"Never forget that your pain means nothing to a WS." ~Mulan

"An ethical man knows it is wrong to cheat on his wife. A moral man will not actually do it." ~ Ducky

WS: They are who they are.

When an eel lunges out
And it bites off your snout
Thats a moray ~DS
D
D
Use away Appy.

It's an old, OLD southern sayin'.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
H
H

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
B
B
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
Originally Posted by catgirl

For that OW, the karma tank will be an episomitomy from hell, hemroids for the rest of her life and impacted milk ducts.

How's that?

LMAO don't forget some stretch marks from hell. exWH will then dump her for some other "special" woman.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
C
C
Dealan-de

My luck she'll have a c section!!!!

D
D
Then I wish abcesses...and I still wish the 'roids on 'er.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C

You are too funny!!!!

C
C
not to mention some flabby saggy 'bits' if she breastfeeds.

C
C
No she won't breastfeed, guaranteed. She's very much into career and material things. Couldn't be bothered. I'm even shocked she's pregnant.

From what I have heard, she is not exactly motherly...

She's quite large to begin with, so I doubt her increased weight and all that goes along with being prenant will deter ExH.

J
J
Originally Posted by hope3343

Luv it! Karma's a Deadhead, who knew!

---actually I'm Jayne241 (I'm on a trip and neither this computer nor myself remember my original username's password!)
S
S
My xWW lied, denied, rationalized, scapegoated, & CYA'd like no one ever has before, affair-married her much-older (also married) thrice-adulterous OM as soon as the "ink was dry", and then flaunted and bragged about it to everyone she could co-apt to 'her side'...claiming how "proud" she was of "the new life she had created and the child she will (eventually) have".

Well, via the grapevine (since her innate stubbornness will prevent her from actually speaking TRUTH) I have learned that she is "unhappy...the honeymoon is over", is still (as of a few months ago) NOT yet pregnant at age 37 & OM may not want (more) kids after all, is embroiled in a lawsuit with OM's (3rd) ex-wife over non-payment of child support & custody issues, realizes that she was "hard-headed" with me, misses my family, has lost several "true friends", and is sexually deprived because her 54yo "soulmate" new-hubby has hypertension & ED.

All of this has been gradually revealed only over the last year or so and xWW hasn't even been affair-married to OM for 18 months yet. The Karma-Bus is indeed painfully slow but it does "come around"....Karma is indeed a B***H as they say smile

xWW:
Secret LTA w/ thrice married OM at her workplace; EA/PA starts ~ 2005-6
Files & completes D - 2007, OM/OMW#3 D - 2007, Affairage - immediately thereafter
Disappears in 2006 w/o even a goodbye to anyone, Never a paragraph of real truth ever spoken
Me/xBH:
M "for life", Suspicions (denied) & desperate Plan A latter-half '06
1st D-day 1/07, full truth D-day 7/08 (all via 3rd parties)
NC w/ xWW 8/08-date, better off w/o unrepentant vileness, betrayal, & rampant deceit in my life anymore
P
P
Originally Posted by SDCWman
her 54yo "soulmate" new-hubby has hypertension & ED.

S W E E T

S
S
Whether it is Karmic justice or just the inevitable result of pursuing emotional fantasy via illogical & immoral selling-out, I do not know...

I do know that the affair was a complete repudiation of what she was and what she believed in. And I do know that the OM is someone she would NEVER have considered to be suitable romantic-partner-material under "normal", emotionally healthy/stable circumstances had she been single. No amount of her denials and protestations to the contrary can cover-up those FACTS...

xWW:
Secret LTA w/ thrice married OM at her workplace; EA/PA starts ~ 2005-6
Files & completes D - 2007, OM/OMW#3 D - 2007, Affairage - immediately thereafter
Disappears in 2006 w/o even a goodbye to anyone, Never a paragraph of real truth ever spoken
Me/xBH:
M "for life", Suspicions (denied) & desperate Plan A latter-half '06
1st D-day 1/07, full truth D-day 7/08 (all via 3rd parties)
NC w/ xWW 8/08-date, better off w/o unrepentant vileness, betrayal, & rampant deceit in my life anymore
S
S
Out of all the places to move, to hell, to out of space, to the ends of the earth, let him move in, charge him extra for being rediculus!!!!!

Karma, just set back - watch and listen. Consequences are there for everyone, especially people who think they are exempt from real life. So the fantasy Stops eventually!!!!!!!!!!

I want the rubber to meet the road for my WS

C
C
had interesting discussion on forgiveness tonight...with a friend....

don't wait for the karma bus, folks. what if you wait....and wait....and wait....and wait some more? what if the karma bus doesn't come?

RISE ABOVE IT!!!!

I don't believe you have to forgive automatically if they apologize. But, I do believe that, in order to live well...to live to your maximum potential...you have to forgive even if you never hear an apology from them.

Anger and resentment will eat your soul!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation