Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Hey,

The search feature is still totally and completely broken and also you can't even click on someone's name to get a list of their posts. But you can get a list of your own posts. Can Mel or someone who posted to her thread about how to handle a groping DH, please bump it or provide a link to it, for kewwy on EN?

Thanks!

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
L
L
I found the post I think you mean

Originally Posted by Melody lane
Originally Posted by DNU1
We spend majority of our non-working time together. Both of us are very touchy-feely. I love the way she dresses and frequently compliment her on being the hot-mom, the MILF, grab her behind a lot.

Ok, I consider that STALKING and it is a huge turn off to me. I HATE BEING GROPED. I hate being groped so much that I was becoming sexually averse to my H because I began to associate every touch with the bad feelings I got from groping. That kind of behavior might please you, but it may not please HER. She may just be TOLERATING THAT and not saying anything. (big no-no to her!)

This is why it is important to find out FOR SURE what she likes and meet her needs in the way SHE WANTS, not in the way you want. Additionally, you would want to take the lovebusters questionaires to flush out lovebusters.

In addition to this, it is important for you both to be honest about behavior that annoys you. That gives you both a chance to stop that behavior. Complaints are good for a marriage!

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
M
M
Thanks lildoggie! That post explains my feelings better than the thread did. I am going to add that post to the thread.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L
Please anyone with EA experience, go to kewwy (KEZ) thread on the EN board, just told me about an 'old flame'

thanx

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
J
OP Offline
J
Yes that's it! Thanks for putting it in the other thread also, Mel.

Wasn't there also a post where you describe how you explained it to your H, that it was causing the opposite affect that he prolly wanted, so it's in his best interests to *not* do that?

Anyway, as it turns out that doesn't seem to be the main issue anyway. Bumpity-bump, hoping folks will visit the thread lil started on EN... it's for kewwy but lil started it.

Am I the only one awake in North America? Just sittin here waiting for another blizzard... ho hum... *waves* to all y'all on the upside-down part of the world.

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (Mature, 1 invisible), 1,216 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation