Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2236460 03/28/09 10:46 PM
D
OP Offline
D
My wife and I have been separated for 5 weeks now and she is the one who moved out of our home. We have 2 small children, 2 and 3. The kids are so confused and they are starting to forget where HOME is. My wife just walked out without saying a word or talking about it. She still doesn't want to talk so all I can do is just set...and wait. Right now she says a marriage counselor is out of the question. I love my family more than any words I type on here can discribe. Please, if anyone reads this, I wish you would say a prayer for our family. Derek, Melissa, Kaylee, and Alexis. Thank you.

S
S
Done!

S&C

No man likes to have his intelligence or good faith questioned, especially if he has doubts about it himself. - Henry Brooks Adams
A
A
Dear gracious loving heavenly Father,
As I sit here I think about the words of this man hurting from the separation of his wife. Even more so I know the impact children face when a parent leaves; I experienced such as a child. So Lord I ask you to watch over Derek, Melissa, Kaylee, and Alexis. I pray Lord whatever problems exist each person can examine themselves. I pray Lord you would provide the grace and mercy for all so healing can take place. Lord protect the children, give guidance to the parents, and let your mercy and grace be evident. Lord you tell us to pray so your will may be done. Lord I know you want families to stand together as beacons of light for Christ. Lord help this family find a way to reunite and be a strength to others.

In precious and holy name of Jesus,
Amen

T
T
Dear Lord,
You are the lord that sees the heart,and you can see how this man hurts about this separation,let your peace that surpasses all understanding keep him.Care for the children and watch over them.Restore the family and make them happy together again.Thank you Lord because you answer us when we call,and this will not be an exception.Amen

H
H
I will say a prayer for you.

Married 7/10/04
Me: BS 32, WW:26
D-Day 12/23/09
Separation 12/28/09-
OM Revealed 1/12/10
WW cuts most contact with me/Starts seeing a different OM 2/2/10
Divorce papers served 10/15/10
Divorce finalized 11/9/10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation