Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 100 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 99 100
S
S
Several? I only counted 4.
Lol
But they stand for Surviving in his wake.....the old timers know it from when we were able to have long names.....way back when.

Sorry I would have posted but the antibiotic they put me on was giving me insomnia and a headache last night. Anyone here ever taken levaquin?

C
C
nope...not me. Lots of others but not that one...

sigh Sigh....this month's period is now 4 weeks long....starting another round of that medication to try to get it to go away. Can't complain too much, it's the first one I've had since summer when I had one that lasted 6 weeks. This is not fun. uhuh Dr has recommended I go see someone who can take a peak in the old uterus and find out what's up.

I feel non-hygienic. sigh

T
T
Just signed into MySpace to make a friend request to Neak's kids because they apparently couldn't find me by themselves. Here are Mr. C's personal stats from his home page. I've highlighted my personal favorites...

Interests

General
sci
Music
nickle back, alien Jackson,
Movies
transformers
Television
N/A
Books
the incredible journey
Heroes
mom&dad

Details

* Here for: Networking, Friends
* Hometown: s
* Orientation: Straight
* Body type: 4' 7" / Athletic
* Ethnicity: Native American
* Religion: Other
* Zodiac Sign: Aries
* Children: Someday
* Income: Less than $30,00

Let's just say that "athletic" is the NEW skinny, scrawny! rotflmao

tl

D
D
Cutest thing ever!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
The "athletic" Alien Jackson lover has finally gone to sleep. If I'd been that rude and noncompliant all day, I'd be tired, too!

SIHW dance2 Hi! I recognize your name now, even if I don't remember anything else, lol.

{{{{{Kimmy}}}}}} for the whole VD mess. YUCK!

And Rella, I have a great OB/GYN I can loan you. I'm going to talk with her Tuesday for what will be (hopefully) the last obstacle before the surgery. hurray She can help anyone feel hygienic...

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
S
wow all I have to say is insomnia sucks....I can't wait to be off these antibiotics.....and because it weakens your tendons...my foot that was all but healed...is now starting to act up.

I am trying my hardest not to over stress it because if it tears again I don't want to be down for another 4 months.

P
P
SIHW,

You are very inconsiderate and I don't appreciate it.

I don't know what time zone you live in but could you PLEASE stay up later or get up earlier so I can see your posts before the mods delete them?

This is just so annoying.

C
C
SIHW, I hope your foot makes it through, also. Foot issues are not fun. That's why I love my Birkenstocks.

Pio, it's interesting to see you here.

T
T
Ah, Pio. You never fail to amuse...

Me. You never fail to amuse me. I have no idea if you always amuse everyone else. Probably not, life being what it is.

tl

P.S. SIHW, being edited always ticks me off, too, but it's hard to argue effectively with people who have the power, with the click of a mouse, to delete you! sigh

S
S
I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!

***edit***

I feel like I need a spanking or something.....I'm gonna go molest...er...I mean find duckie.

Last edited by Maverick_mb; 04/02/09 10:47 PM. Reason: Drop this SIHW - Do not link locked threads
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
rotflmao

You all amuse me. Don't stop.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
Originally Posted by cinderella
Pio, it's interesting to see you here.

He's a girly man lashes

S
S
Not only that....he's FABULOUS. Who else could put masculinity on the line to support the estrogen masses. And I don't mean boobs.

I feel a song from rocky horror picture show coming on.

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
We miss our FHP guys! We do have them - they just haven't been around much.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
We need Aussie to make a post. He brings, to the Aisle, an infusion of testosterone so intense that 20-year old women have been known to have their estrogen so completely overpowered that they enter menopause on the spot! rotflmao Say, Neak, do you think that might work for you instead of the surgical procedure you are shortly to undergo? laugh

tl

P
P
Thanks for the clarification. For a moment I thought I was going to have to change my screen name to brassiere to support the estrogen masses.

S
S
Ah grasshopper I sensed a great perversion in you early on......you have be gifted these mental powers just by being of the male gender....

You grasshopper are very special.

Now here are your chopsticks....you must catch me 5 flies by the end of the day...they must be living upon inspection.

P
P
I just KNEW there would be a pop quiz. And I forgot to study!

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
No, because if you pop them, they won't be live upon inspection.

This is a NOT POP quiz.

(You probably still forgot to study, but that's ok. You can still hang out with us.)

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
If you recall, I've been here before. But that is only because I got lost looking for the microwave popcorn. I can't remember who told me it was on aisle 7 but thanks. Got it.

Page 76 of 100 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation