Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 100 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 99 100
T
T
Brave man. What a Trojan.

tl

T
T
Better job for a guy than being a bra.

tl

S
S
Originally Posted by piojitos
If you recall, I've been here before. But that is only because I got lost looking for the microwave popcorn. I can't remember who told me it was on aisle 7 but thanks. Got it.

And you were wearing a long blonde wig a trench coat and high heels that time because?

P
P
Rumor has it they have more fun.

Wanted to find out for myself.

S
S
Oooooh ok.

I thought you had been interviewing for a brittney decoy position....she needs all the help she can get with the damn papparazzi.

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Of course you've been on this aisle before, but if you wouldn't buy so blasted much popcorn all at once, you could come back more often.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
Originally Posted by thndrnltng
Better job for a guy than being a bra.

tl

You HAVE to be kidding. When I'm reincarated, I PRAY I come back as gemela's bra.

You don't know much about guys.

T
T
Actually, I do--I didn't spend my entire 61 years in solitary splendor on a desert island--and have a husband who for a very long time fancied himself (close your eyes here, my darling daughters) not only a Living Bra but a Living Girdle :MrEEk:; however, after the condom comment I decided not to try and immediately run another risque remark past the mods. Obviously, you do not share my qualms. Yeah! clap

tl

T
T
And your reincarnation hope certainly displays more class than the one expressed, some years back, by Prince Charles.uhuh I don't care HOW blue his blood is; that was tacky!

tl

P
P
I can't imagine myself being reincarnated as a girdle...thong maybe...or not...Okay I'll stick with bra.

Do they still make girdles? I haven't seen one of those in 40 years. Not since Grandma's exploded after Thanksgiving dinner and killed cousin Eddie Lou Bob. He took a stay right through the heart.

S
S
Yes girldles still exist.....but they are a rare species now a days....with patience and a few trips to formal events (and a lot of drinks) I am sure they will be spotted again.

Surprisingly....corsets are really making the comeback. Go to any club and your sure to see some drunk chick hanging out of one.

Ahh the girdle stuffing people into uncomfortable clothes for way over a hundred years.

T
T
I can't imagine myself being reincarnated as a girdle

It would be a very tiring job. You couldn't relax for a second! And you'd never DARE fall down on the job.:MrEEk:

tl

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Guess you would call that a stay of execution.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
S
I really need to think before I watch movies that will set me off....So far to date I can't watch Marley and Me or BOLT without bawling my head off....BOLT a disney movie....I feel like a sappy wuss....Now you ask why.....Some of you might remember the dog I had to put down in december....His Name was Kamotz...and he was in a way JUST like marley...but we loved him.....all he ever wanted was to be loved...No matter what he chewed, broke, or demolished....we still loved that goofy luvable nut.....I miss him so much...and Those 2 movies just are a trigger for me....The part that sets me off in bolt is when the little girl holds his head in her hands...kisses his nose and tells him..."your my good boy."
Thats what I used to do with my kamotzie.....*sigh*

Sorry having a weepy girly sad moment...all natural...with NO hormones added.

A
A
SIHW I have to say a big welcome to the aisle I have been out for a few days or so due to some ongoing slightly RL stressful things. You know how those are.
So big welcome laugh

girdles are really popular with the younger set here, DD has 2 that I know of as I have seen them on the line. I'm not sure when or where they are worn but some things mothers should not know smirk I forgot she has 3 for work as well but they are for back support when in the ED. Not very attractive laugh

Nothing wrong with loving and missing a pet especially a dog. When the kids dog died some years ago I cried like a baby. He had such a silly grin on his face most times you just could never get angry at him. When we got a new pup a few months later we went for the silliest looking one.

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
puke

naughty My doggy ate about 3 'feminine hygiene products' this morning. crazy They will bounce during the day. sick Tampons are not digestible. skeptical She is shut in the bathroom for the day. naughty Didn't want her giving them back all over the den or in her crate - ICK! rant2

puke

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hugs for AW and SIHW, and lots of sympathy from FAR FAR AWAY for Rella.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Guess who's NOT gonna get a kiss on the nose tonight? faint

tl

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Well, I am leaving GP home from church. I fell asleep on the couch quite early with children playing with my hair and rubbing lotion on my legs, so until 0130 when I awoke to go to bed, I had no idea that GP was still sitting up next to me...reading Uncle Arthur!

I was planning to go to church close by anyway, so that was fine, but I'm meeting a nice lady to sing afterwards.

So to punish GP, and make sure he doesn't starve to death, I left him a nice big plate of biscuits and gravy. grin I could rub it in by putting a note, "You could have been having potluck," but that wouldn't be nice, so I won't.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
S
Originally Posted by Neak
Well, I am leaving GP home from church. I fell asleep on the couch quite early with children playing with my hair and rubbing lotion on my legs, so until 0130 when I awoke to go to bed, I had no idea that GP was still sitting up next to me...reading Uncle Arthur!

I was planning to go to church close by anyway, so that was fine, but I'm meeting a nice lady to sing afterwards.

So to punish GP, and make sure he doesn't starve to death, I left him a nice big plate of biscuits and gravy. grin I could rub it in by putting a note, "You could have been having potluck," but that wouldn't be nice, so I won't.

At least he was reading something uplifting.

I don't know if I dare read back on this thread, or if I should just let things be.

SS cool

I think sometimes about all the pain in the world. I hope we can ease that here, even if only a little bit.
Page 77 of 100 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation