Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Here's my nomination:

OJ Simpson

He needs YOUR help ($$$) to mount his fight against LEGAL INJUSTICE :MrEEk:
Here's the link - believe it or not !!!

The poor man, he's been victimized for so long :crosseyedcrazy: :twobyfour:

P
OP Offline
P
from the urban dictionary:

Career Victim

1) Noun; a person who keeps making very stupid decisions while at the same time lacking the prudence to learn from his or her mistakes, therefore doomed to make the same mistakes again and again.
Figuratively speaking, someone who fell down the "stupid tree" and hit every brach on the way down.

2) Noun; synonymous for con artist. A person who continues to engage in irresponsible/stupid behaviour and uses the consequences of such behaviour to make him-/herself "the victim" in order to gain pity or sympathy.

P
P
OMG!!! I have relatives who do this. Now there's a name for them. Wonder how long it'll be before it becomes an official pyschological diagnosis.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
D
D
VD and the Octomom.

I think they are related somehow.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
VD and the Octomom.

My taxes are paying for Octomom's choices... mad

B
B
Who is VD?

I went to the site. There is no place to leave a comment; just a way to donate.
Well, seems to me that any money they collect should be turned over directly to the Goldman family to pay the award they were given by the jury in the civil trial.

I just wanna hurl.

Belle, Domestic Goddess
C
C
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
VD and the Octomom.

My taxes are paying for Octomom's choices... mad

I think that Octomom is 'addicted' to being pregnant much like some people get 'addicted' to plastic surgery. They undergo one procedure after another. I use the word "addicted" because that is the word that appears to be used when talking about it on those self help TV shows.

Now, I think that the doctors are tremendously at fault in Octomom's situation. You don't go planting embryos in women without doing some type of check....psychological and social. They would have discovered that she is unmarried....living at home with her parents...and with 6 children already.

How a doctor could approve that implantation is beyond me.
They should lose their license(s).

committed

R
R
Wow, there's just so damn many to choose from. For right now, lets go with:

SIENNA MILLER

Poor baby is such a innocent OW victim.

puke

C
C
Octo mom is not victim. She is either an idiot or sick or manipulative and self-idolizing and self-deceived. She is selfish and not fit to receive my tax dollars. puke Her children are to be pitied.

D
D
1. XSIL - She has two kids per H while cheating the entire time with multiple men. After the 2nd kid is born, she moves on to someone new and gets to collect more child support from her latest XH. She just had twins with her new BF. One of them has down syndrome. Now she has a meal ticket for life. sick And she doesn't even take care of the kids most of the time - she leaves that to her other children, but everybody believes her "poor me" act. rant2

2. My bro (from Number 1) is a Career Victim. Really ticks me off. uhuh

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 883 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation