Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
B
Originally Posted by Just Learning
I noticed you did not put in he had be good with a vacuum

But I will say that he gets bonus points if he helps out and double bonus points if I don't have to ask.

nor "in touch" with his feelings and such

Men have feelers? shocked

Kidding grin

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
B
B
The most fun sport was actually cross country followed by track. Soccer was good

All over track and soccer! I'm too much of a wimp for cross country.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
M
M
I hope my H doesn't tell me I get bonus points if I go mow the yard, because it ain't happening!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I hope my H doesn't tell me I get bonus points if I go mow the yard, because it ain't happening!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Well that's a given Mel. That rule does not apply in the reverse. rotflmao

Heck my H doesn't even mow the lawn so he can't use that one on me.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

J
J
Ok, you two behave now. smile

Feelers?? Yup, he may have those. But, feelings NOPE. No self-respecting man has "feelings" he has an EGO!!!! hurray

JL

B
B
Ok, you two behave now. smile

Feelers?? Yup, he may have those. But, feelings NOPE. No self-respecting man has "feelings" he has an EGO!!!! hurray

JL

But real men wear pantyhose! stickout

When picking up my kids from school the other day I noticed that my son has zero male teachers at his school. I knew male teachers would be in the minority but 0!? On the occassions I have spoken with his teacher...I like her and don't worry that she is feeding my DS some weird PC crud about what boys should be like. The best I can do is observe and listen to what DS tells me and plant seeds in his head to think about what will make him a good man one day.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation