Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 38 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 37 38
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by MrsWondering
What you better not be doing MS: Blaming your husband for coming here and outing you...You better NOT be saying to him, "How dare you take away my support system!"...Or ANYTHING of the sort...

ALL CONSEQUENCES that you are facing are a direct result of your own behavior: Read: You have no one to blame but yourself...

Spartan NEEDS this place and I pray he will come back and get help and support...

Mrs. W

I accept everything coming my way because I completely and utterly deserve it.

I hope that he comes back, too.

R
RMX Offline
R
Originally Posted by MutedSparkle
Originally Posted by faithful follower
My number has been changed.
Good. Any other holes left open that need closing? Be honest with us and yourself about this.

I can't think of any others besides the LAN line here at work. I will check with the IT department to see if they can block him.

What email client are you using?
Outlook Express, Lotus or Outlook 2000/2003/2007?

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by RMX
Originally Posted by faithful follower
My number has been changed.
Good. Any other holes left open that need closing? Be honest with us and yourself about this.

I can't think of any others besides the LAN line here at work. I will check with the IT department to see if they can block him.

What email client are you using?
Outlook Express, Lotus or Outlook 2000/2003/2007?

At work or at home?

At work, it is Outlook '07. Home, I don' know because Spartan takes care of all of the computers.

S
S
Either help me or post on Spartan's thread.

This says it all.

Nothing has changed.

MS, I've known from the beginning that you were either still wayward or were nursing your "feelings" for OM so they wouldn't go away. All the pampering you've gotten on your thread has disgusted me, and yet you complained throughout that everyone was being hard on you....Poor, poor Sparkle. No, nothing you've gotten...even today, are 2X4s. They're loving taps and you still whine about them....telling Pep to go away because you don't like her post. That's right--chase away someone with YEARS of MB experience and YEARS in a recovered marriage.

If you had finally "gotten it" today, you would not have posted the above.

It's still all about poor, poor Sparkle.

puke puke

Happily married to HerPapaBear

S
S

Which is it?

Happily married to HerPapaBear

D
D
Originally Posted by sexymamabear

Which is it?

Words won't work for MS anymore, SMB.

We can only watch and wait.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
M
M
MS,

Does OM know about MB and your thread here? PLEASE be truthful about this...DO NOT let it happen that OM can read what Spartan writes here...That would just be the cruelest...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

D
D
ITA with the Mrs.

It would be crushing.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
L
L
Ha -- I'll venture a guess. OM knows NOTHING about MB, because Sparky has been telling him she's getting divorced. I'm sure it would come as a great surprise to him that she's been going on marriage retreats and posting for HELP with her marriage. Ha.

Really, all we were is another tool for her to manipulate Spartan with. He could come here any ol' time and read her thread about what a good girl she was being, and how HARD she was WORKING on her MARRIAGE.

This entire thread was just a way for her to fool Spartan (yet again) into thinking she was for real.

I, for one, am not interested in being USED like that.

Sparky you will be IMMENSELY fortunate if anyone wants to continue trying to reach you. I suggest you not chase them away.

L
L
Sparky --

You can't just be a needlepointer, you need to be a "nationally ranked" needlepointer (who the heck cares?). You can't just be fit, you need to be Ms. SuperFitness International.

You're not as good as Mrs. W. You're not as good as any of the other RECOVERED waywards. Why don't you throw yourself into competition to be the super wonderful best ever RECOVERED wayward? We'll give you a crown and a title!

All that need for admiration -- and now you have hundreds of people looking at you with HORROR and PITY -- how does that feel?

P
P
I notice that you keep ignoring the question, is there more? You might as well spill it. Our imaginations can be much worse than the truth. Or in this case, maybe not.

You could also start by changing your signature block to reflect the truth.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
R
RMX Offline
R

Sparky, our posts might sting, thats the idea.
Just remember that its better to be rebuked, than to be ignored.

A good metaphor is your a alcoholic, who says thier quitting, but they got bottles of jack stashed away all over the place.

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
A
A
Sparky you know in the end it doesn't matter that you lie to us here... sure it upsets those who wanted to help you .. but you see we get over it... a WS in a affair LIES we KNOW that... been there done it. Got the T-shirt for hurting my wonderful caring husband.
Right now you are lying to yourself and your H. THAT is leading you to one place right now... may already have ... DIVORCE.

Why wouldn't experienced posters here tell your H to drop you like a hot potato from the coals?
What have YOU done to make them think your H should risk you hurting him again?
Why would they advise him otherwise?

Maybe first you should tell us the total truth... how in Gods name did you think any of us could help you if you withhold such vital facts?????

spill it all out .... we don't know who you are except you're 'sparky' ... so tell it all so you can see if you can dig your way out of the quicksand you have jumped into.

Frankly I feel you don't have much time any more. May not be impossible but you certainly have made it extremely difficult.

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

V
V
Muted,

You used this board to manipulate your poor BH, used the people who held out a hand, and knowingly infected vulnerable other FWW's with your selfish and twisted needs.

You used God as a platform to cover your evil and selfish lies, .... this in itself sickens me.

While I agree with Plan B and sacrificing all up to BH, I don't believe you are worth Plan B.

FIW ... I saw a spoiled, selfish and thoughtless person in every one of your posts.

How much are you willing to give up to change?

Whether or not your M survives, you need to change for the sake of your children.

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

C
C
I don't post much these days, but I just can't help myself.

WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOUR H IS CRUEL BEYOND MEASURE!!!!

What you are doing to the suffering souls on this board is a tragedy.

Please stop this. Make a choice. Recover with your H if he will have you or divorce him. Don't continue breaking him this way. Why do you hate your H this much?

A FWS.

What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do. ~ John Ruskin
D
D
IMHO,

The issue is that many WS's CAN NOT comprehend the devestation they've caused. To them a seemingly innocent phone call that no knows about causes no harm. And if one doesn't hurt why should many more. Even if the PA is over, many a WS still thinks they can "just be friends" with the OP.
The WS since they can't comprehend what harm they've already caused surely can't see how something they feel is innocent is going to hurt any further.
To the BS the initial hurt was bad enough, but for it to continue, it's shakes a person to the core. They question everything.
It's all a pattern of selfishness and a mindset of "what about me".

You can't show the blind nor can you preach to the deaf.

The only difference with a WS, they can change. But most don't know that changing is harder than fixing a marriage

P
P
Originally Posted by sexymamabear

This says it all.

Nothing has changed.

MS, I've known from the beginning that you were either still wayward or were nursing your "feelings" for OM so they wouldn't go away. All the pampering you've gotten on your thread has disgusted me, and yet you complained throughout that everyone was being hard on you....Poor, poor Sparkle. No, nothing you've gotten...even today, are 2X4s. They're loving taps and you still whine about them....telling Pep to go away because you don't like her post. That's right--chase away someone with YEARS of MB experience and YEARS in a recovered marriage.

If you had finally "gotten it" today, you would not have posted the above.

It's still all about poor, poor Sparkle.

puke puke

*cue violins*

D
D
Because of Sparky's deceit, I'm afraid that after hearing that she was getting help from some of the best, that Spartan is going to question everything about MB and decide to not get the help that everyone here can give him. I hope he doesn't turn away from this wonderful source because she was able to turn this into something ugly.

M
OP Offline
M
I made the gravest mistake of my life!

I was a lying, cheating, deceitful, ugly, self centered, cake eating, heartless, kniving, evil person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I have missed anything, I am sorry.

YES, I HAVE HORRIFIED AND USED EVERYONE HERE!

But RIGHT NOW, I seek help.

I have not asked Spartan to stay away from the board. I encouraged him from day 1 to post but he wasn't interested. Now that he is, I am grateful. If it chooses to post or not to post, it is under his own accord.

Honestly, I'm grateful for the exposure as well because I needed it.

My words will not mean anything to any of you because you cannot see my actions. Only Spartan can and that is what really matters here.

I didn't write my NC letter to impress any of you. It was written with the sheer purpose of putting a definite end to the affair. If Spartan deems that it needs wordsmithing, I will edit it with his requests no matter what they are.

After we counsel with Jennifer and she comes up with a plan for us, I will follow it without hesitation.

P
P
Still ignoring the question.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Page 23 of 38 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 37 38

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 554 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation