Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
H
RV, we ALL have been reading your posts from the beginning and we know your H is a musician. You have been posting for a month about a potential stalker and putting you and your H in a potential dangerous situation and have taken NO action.

Wouldn't it make more sense to go to HER parents than have this twisted against your H and have her parents go to the school that your H is acting inappropriate with a 18 year old girl. Even if nothing is going on --it is the perception that will ruin a career. He is flattered but clueless. He could lose everything because of his ego.

Do you have a keylogger on your computer? Do you read these e-mails or look at the Face book??

You need to take action.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
L
L
When he told me all this I asked him why he kept encouraging her. Didn't he get creeped out by her randomly showing up everywhere and taping their conversations? "Come on she's not that bad," he told me. "It's actually kind of cute." He says he enjoys her fairly well. Whenever they are together she makes alot of smart [censored] comments and sometimes uses profanity. I guess she is one of those kids who was raised on South Park, The Simpsons etc. He thinks the stuff she talks about is amusing. It's like nothing she does can ever annoy him.

redflag redflag redflag redflag redflag redflag

RV, you need to nip this in the bud RIGHT NOW! Your husband is showing signs of being attracted to this girl. She's meeting some EN of his...admiration, etc.

She's getting to him, RV. File that report and call her parents...like YESTERDAY!

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
B
B
Honey, are you nutz!!!???

I would be running to report this to the police and her parents if my husband ever did this. The school also. And anyone else you can think of.

Go please!!!!

C
C
I would really like to know what you think is a good reason for waiting. Don't want your H mad at you? Don't want him thinking you don't trust him? He's worse about womanizing than you are admitting and you're afraid he'll leave? What is it?

P
P
To the OP: How do you know she's 18?

Last edited by princessmeggy; 04/26/09 09:17 AM.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
T
Originally Posted by RedVine
I will give him one more chance.
One more chance? Are you expecting something to change? Why?

Within the next few days I hope I can geta round to filing a police report without him knowing.
Why without him knowing? You NEED TO TELL HIM that you're not comfortable about their relationship. That something needs to change. Why are you not talking to him about this?

If he describes another encounter with her, then I would notify her parents as well.
Tell them now. He may NOT describe another encounter with her. He may prefer to keep the encounters secret. ACT NOW. You are letting precious time slip by.

C
C
In case you don't remember/are too lazy to read the original post, my husband is a musician.

Well...well...well....

Might want to lose the 'tude.

Unless I am right in smelling troll.

committed

B
B
Hmmm. BA has been around here lately...

P
P
That's what I've thought from the beginning, hence my skeptic emoticons.

“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
C
C
My husband is a teacher and your husband's actions unacceptable!!!

Do they have to have sex for you to do something???

H
H
Is it me or are others questioning this poster? I am having doubts if this is real or someone playing with the people who care here?

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
T
T
Lots of folks here seem to think RedVine is yanking our collective chain. However, my exH was a music teacher and ended up marrying one of his high school students. She invited him (our whole family, actually) to a pool party for her birthday, which I thought was weird. She went off to college and he found reasons to go see her (music performances). Eventually exH and I divorced and he married the student. So it's quite possible RedVine is telling the truth.

D
D
Originally Posted by turtlehead
So it's quite possible RedVine is telling the truth.
Yes, it is possible.

However, she has yet to respond to anyone who has actually offered advice.

M
M
Well, we've all seen how reluctant even well-known and proven posters can be to follow given advice.

And we've seen how they usually end up paying for it as well.

The Macnut-42, W - 45 3 stepkids,
SDD - 27, SDS1 - 22, SDS2 - 18
S
S
Here is an idea...tell husband you want to have a movie night together....get popcorn and pizza and get pajamas on for the comfort factor.....then pop in the movie "The crush"......after that one pop in the "amy fisher story"...then pop in "fear".....after they are over look at husband and say...Movie trivia time! One of those is based on a true story..wanna guess which one?

Last edited by SIHW; 04/27/09 11:24 AM.
H
H
Originally Posted by SIHW
Here is an idea...tell husband you want to have a movie night together....get popcorn and pizza and get pajamas on for the comfort factor.....then pop in the movie "The crush"......after that one pop in the "amy fisher story"...then pop in "fear".....after they are over look at husband and say...one of those is based on a true story..wanna guess which one?

Here are a few others; Poison Ivy, Lolita, The babysitter (tv)/ Start popping the popcorn. :twobyfour:

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

H
H
do we smell a troll

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

P
P
skeptical

C
C
MrRollieEyes

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (DaisyTheCat2), 683 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation