Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
G
WR,

She's also "very religious," and harped me for not keeping a kosher home, while begging to dip in the mikvah

Well she can keep 6 sets of dishes, one for her husband dairy, one for her husband meat, one for OM1 dairy,.......etc.

Perhaps we can find a verse to support it. I hope OM is kosher down below too.

NJ

Last edited by newjersey; 05/07/09 04:20 PM.
H
H
Yeah...I would LOVE someone to "out" OW on her facebook page. And her page is pretty much "open" if I can get into it and read her wall and see her pictures, right?

But I don't really know how Facebook works because I don't have a page and don't intend to get one.

But if someone totally not connected with me did it --

And besides the Cheater, Cheater song, there's also Kelly Pickler's new one I think is called "Best Days of Your Life" about a cheater.

G
G
Yeah...I would LOVE someone to "out" OW on her facebook page. And her page is pretty much "open" if I can get into it and read her wall and see her pictures, right?

You could create a false account under facebook an post a picture of some hot guy, send her a message wanting to friend her and if she accepts you can write whatever you want on her "wall".

Better would be to get her email and password, then you could change the password and email to a hotmail account you control and then communicate at will with her "friends" This is harder to do however.

NJ

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by staytogether
Just out of interest - would you feel ok about it if someone posted on your(any bs reading this that is recovering with their f/ws) ws fb page and totally outed them in the same way? ie to hurt them?

When I first read this I thought yeah, do this to that POSOM of mine because he is a serial cheater and I think everyone should be protected from him...

and then I thought, hang on a min, his wife may want to do the same for me and actually I'm not sure she knows me or how I'm recovering my M and I know my H wouldn't want it to happen on my fb page...

just me processing more of my stuff - hope you don't mind me doing it here

(am i brave enough to hit submit?)
In the case of the person who has this issue, it would seem to be that MBers would be HELPING EXPOSURE to make the A harder to continue. OW's family and friends need to know what a skeevy tramp she is.

Originally Posted by newjersey
WR,

She's also "very religious," and harped me for not keeping a kosher home, while begging to dip in the mikvah

Well she can keep 6 sets of dishes, one for her husband dairy, one for her husband meat, one for OM1 dairy,.......etc.

Perhaps we can find a verse to support it. I hope OM is kosher down below too.

NJ
HAHAHA Yeah, umm, that would be a no. This time, OM is Muslim. She's a "modern orthodox" Jew, and he's a Muslim, so by the very nature not a kosher choice for her. No other orthodox Jew I know would marry out... let alone affairage NUMBER 2!

Originally Posted by Holyheart

But I don't really know how Facebook works because I don't have a page and don't intend to get one.

But if someone totally not connected with me did it --

And besides the Cheater, Cheater song, there's also Kelly Pickler's new one I think is called "Best Days of Your Life" about a cheater.

I have a Fakebook account, hehehe... so if you gave me enough details that I could swoop in and comment about how nervy it is to post pics when boffing my coworkers HUSBAND, I totally would LOL. I started my Fakebook account for spy purposes, but it can be used for all kindsa stuff. ***evil laugh***

BS, 28
WH, 36 11/08-? EA(s?), no PA's, lied (net&women)
MLC end 5/09? Enter R smile
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 510 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation