Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
We saw a midnight showing last night.....very good...a lot of insight to logan (wolverine) missing memory....the science behind the tale is very fascinating tho. I highly suggest this movie it has got a little bit for everyone....drama, romance, action, comedy, cool effects.

G
G
Man I wish we could go, but we are so strapped on cash its not even funny. Not to mention H has to be at work tomorrow @ 6 am. We both want to go though!!

V
V
No I haven't seen it, but I saw Oprah today ... with Hunky Hugh Jackman on the show. sigh

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I do have to say he makes an awesome wolverine.....if you have ever seen the comics....I think he might be as close as hollywood can get. Without make up or prostetics and such.

M
M
My DS21 saw it last night. He hated it. He is a big X-Men fan and said this was just ridiculous.
(I guess he didn't go just to watch Hugh, as I would have done . . . )
Mulan

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Some of the Diehard fans will always be hard to please.

W
W
It better have something for everyone, because it's part of my Plan A, and I'm about as excited by it as I am about shaving my eyebrows

BS, 28
WH, 36 11/08-? EA(s?), no PA's, lied (net&women)
MLC end 5/09? Enter R smile
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
excited about Hugh or the movie itself?

W
W
Neither. Seriously. Neither. I hate those movies, but H likes them so off to pretend I'm having a good night. Whoop-d-doo... and if I'm real lucky he'll send me some signal I'll think of as a s3xy kinda signal and then when I respond he'll treat me like I have 3 eyes and he'll turn over and snore. ***sigh*** Yeah, not in a hopeful mood at the moment. I'm having a crappy moment, at the moment.

BS, 28
WH, 36 11/08-? EA(s?), no PA's, lied (net&women)
MLC end 5/09? Enter R smile
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

P
P
I'm going by myself, absolutely no problem with money.

I need a surrogate stepson. frown

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
D
D
Skald and I went to see this last weekend and we both loved it. One of my friends, my brother, and another friend weren't too crazy about it though. They're all die-hard comic book fans though and it didn't follow the story line. Oh well, I was highly entertained! Hugh IS Wolverine. Wow.

B
B
I liked it. But the other 3 were way better. Seeing Hugh Jackman's naked butt was worth it. whistle

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
T
T
Seeing it tomorrow. My anniversary present to my husband because I'd actually rather go and chew glass! I will, however, look forward to seeing Hugh's butt. I expect that to be the highlight for me. This week I saw Nicolas Cage in Knowing (he is a terrible actor IMO but the film was ok) and 17 Again with Zac which I loved and you don't need to be 17 to enjoy it! Zac would be my pin-up boy if I wasn't 45.

T
T
Take it back. Went with no expectations to enjoy myself and was pleasantly surprised. I think I just love going to the movies!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation