Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2265512 10/27/09 09:56 AM
I
ivetz Offline OP
OP Offline
I
SS2!!

Where are you?!

FWW:26
BH:28
DDay: September 2008
In Recovery and praying for a happy and healthy M.
G
G
Hi ivetz,

SS2 is doing well, she is settling into her new job and her new home too. Not to sure if she will come back to MB though, she is not having much faith in it because of her sitch. I will give her a shout on facebook and tell her you are looking for her.

Dont know much about your story but you seem to be really happy now and i am really very glad for you and your husband. smile

2 kids S 20 and D 16
I
ivetz Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi Gabzz

i am following your story as well, thank you. things are going better for sure

do let her know i am thinking of her. if i had FB i would love to add you both, but understandably i am not a member of social networking sites anymore smile

pass along my message if and when you can

thanks again,

I
I
SS2's thread, more than any others on this Board, helped me defog. Back in May and June when I was thinking about recommitting to my M and ending my A, I read her thread back to day 1 and every day since. It helped me really see the damage that I did to my W. Furthermore, it made me vow to myself not to hurt my W like he hurt her. MB and her thread specifically inspired me to be a better person. I hate what happened to SS2 just like everyone else, but I know that she will find happiness again in time.

D
D
SS2, if you're lurking, you may not remember me b/c I'm relatively new, but I really hope things continue to go well for you in your new location.

Daisy

"If you will stop feeding your feelings, then they will stop controlling you" -Joyce Meyer
G
G
Hi Ivetz,

Got a message today from SS2, and she said the following: "Let Ivetz know that I am okay but I can't come back to MB. I am doing too well by staying away. I have moved on and can't focus on marriage anymore. It is pointless".

I can see how she would feel that way, that H of hers is some piece of work! she did absolutely everything humanly possible to make it work but he just didn't seem to care. She looks fabulous and it wont be long until she meets a nice man who will care for her.

Daisy and Imstaying i will pass on your good wishes. She has a new job, has recently been promoted and is getting asked out by men all the time, she looks fantastic and seems to be settling in well in her new home and she is making new friends too.

2 kids S 20 and D 16
V
V
Hi Gabzz,
Pass along a hug and big hello to SS2 for me too. hug kiss
Tell her I have no doubt, whatsoever that she will find a man that realizes
her true potential, and treat her like the queen that she is.

There is nothing in that empty head of her loser STBXH, except the big fat L on the front of it. mad (yeah, that's a DJ, don't care.)

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

S
S
Can I ask what was the turning point in her for the Plan D?

Since the post only go back so far and from what I read it seem to be going good up to that point.

S
S
Double Post

Last edited by swan's song; 11/01/09 08:28 PM.
I
ivetz Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Gabzz

Thanks so much for the update

I will miss her but I am happy it is helping her so much to step back.

Her STBXH has really lost something

S
S
Hello MB friends!
Most of my story crashed and too much happened to try to fill in the blanks now. We have been divorced since 11/8/09. We talk once in awhile and I do not believe that we hate each other. I am happy now most of the time. Work is ok. I am taking classes and dating casually. I still want a happily-ever-after with someone that I can trust someday. I haven't given up on marriage or love. I am just on hiatus. My ex-husband is working in Australia and sounds sad most of the time. I wish he could forgive himself and move forward because I think things have probably turned out for the best.

Over it.
S
S
Helllloooo

Missin' you here and on FB - now i am no longer a FB user.

Pleased that you can see that things are for the best

much love

ST

S
S
SS2 thanks for the update!!! Glad (like always) you can find some silver lining in all of it. Take care of your self!!!

kiss

SC

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 476 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation