Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 132 of 132 1 2 130 131 132
W
W
Well, it's kinda a catch 22. Cause to some degree he was causing her pain by making an issue out of something that she really didn't intend. He just misunderstood her.

So, R, stop causin' our friend pain. Got it?

While it's admirable that she make the changes to the FB so that she is not causing him pain, I think it's important that she let him know that she too was caused pain by his reaction.

Umm, Miss Bugs Bomb, are you comin' back here or are we just going to keep talking about you?

Fox

S
S
I agree that they need to discuss this. I don't think you need to overanalyze where R is coming from, though. Reassurance is a good thing, and perhaps he needs it. His jumping the gun and talking about ending things is a knee jerk reaction to run away from the pain, IMO. Run away, run away...

Better to discuss this after he has time to quiet his head a bit.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
L
L
toe tap

Read your post on SL's thread.

So Bugs, what's up?

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
L
L
How about some news, Bugs?

How are you doing?

XBW
DS16 & DS22
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hey Luna!

thanks for checking in. I'm doing well, thanks! I did a brief update a couple of days ago on my other thread. It's "A New Thread for Bugs" (I think!).

Check it out and let me know how you are doing!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
L
L
Thanks for the info. Bugs. Will do!

XBW
DS16 & DS22
Page 132 of 132 1 2 130 131 132

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 87 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090
71,845 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation