Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
M
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Here's a delightful one I see on the recovery forum puke

"Missing OM - please help"

Ummmmmmmmmmm think .... a GPS maybe? How about smoke signals? Amber alert? File a missing person report with the nearest OP locator service?
rotflmao

LOL Pep, that WAS what I thought at first..could only read the first part of the title on the sidebar.

Then when I read the thread I felt like puking. I can't even respond to that nonsense.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
W
W

Ummmmmmmmmmm think .... a GPS maybe? How about smoke signals? Amber alert? File a missing person report with the nearest OP locator service?
rotflmao

think

Maybe they need a better gun. If they are missing him, maybe their gun isn't shooting straight.

rotflmao

P
P
I must be slipping.... Why didn't I think of a gun? cry

W
W
Well, it's the only thing I could think of about why I would miss an OP.

I'm either not quite close enough or my gun is off. Lord knows they are a big enough target.

wink

L
L
I can't believe there is a thread for this because this one came up several times yesterday:

"To Wives: Why is sex so important? (article)".

Everytime I saw it I thought...
'Duuuuhhhh!'
'It feels good.'
'Because it's what I want.'
'You don't know?'
'Because the human race would be gone without it.'
'Is this a trick question?'
and a myriad of others.

Turns out the title was supposed to be in the voice of a man telling a wife why it's important. It was a rhetorical question. Not actually asking for an answer. I wanted to respond with a kind of smart-alecky post but it wasn't appropriate. Hope it's okay here instead.

B
B

rotflmao

My first thought for that one? Thinking I was going to see a picture of POSOM on the side of a milk carton. laugh

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
S
S
The post named : "how do I work plan A if she leaves when I expose"
Although the thread it's self is quite serious in nature, I could help but think....

"Quit wagging it at her, and close your towel!"

Sorry, sick, I know!

SDW

B
B
Originally Posted by SweendogsWife
The post named : "how do I work plan A if she leaves when I expose"
Although the thread it's self is quite serious in nature, I could help but think....

"Quit wagging it at her, and close your towel!"

Sorry, sick, I know!

SDW

rotflmao

The thread title "What are your plans for VD Day" (something like that)...VD Day? Is that a special occassion now? laugh

Another sickie, I know. Flog me.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
N
N
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Rofl, I STILL remember those ginormous tampons. Yes, once in a great while the subject of Feminine Hygiene Products does actually come up on the thread. Rarely, but it does happen.

If you can't make fun of the thread titles of actual newbies, you can always pick on former newbies. For example, one member I know titled her first thread something like,

"How Do I Know If He's a Cake-eater?"

I can think of a few answers for THAT one. (I think her name is "Jennifer" or something.)

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
N
"How Do I Know If He's a Cake-eater?"

* If he promises to leave and then doesn't, he might be a cake-eater.

* If he says he doesn't love you "that way" any more but still wants you to fix him supper, he might be a cake-eater.

* If he gets angry when you're upset about him rutting with the OW, then turns around and accuses you of cheating on him, he might be a cake-eater.

* If he sleeps with you and later claims it's just pity, he might be a cake-eater.

* If he can't remember whether it was you or the OW who invited him to lunch, he might be a cake-eater.

* If he holds your hand on one side and texts the OW on the other, he might be a cake-eater.

* If he won't make a decision because he "doesn't want to hurt anyone", he might be a cake-eater.

* If the OW gets mad because he's taking so long to file for D, he might be a cake-eater.

* If the OW gets mad because he's taking so long to file for D, and he tells her it's so the kids have more time to get used to the idea, he might be a cake-eater.

* And finally, if he's committing adultery, he just might be a cake-eater.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
I have been laughing so HARD with a queasy tummy all morning and you guys made me puke
missed the bucket by that : : much sick

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

H
H
Hi Black Raven, I am the poster for VD -- It used to be Valentine's Day -- till this year...
and I hope my H gets VD on VD from that "special" OW rotflmao

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
P
P
Just found wife gets naked on cam when I work late

Who is cam? naughty rotflmao

M
M
Just found wife gets naked on cam when I work late

Who is cam? naughty rotflmao

Is there a grown up in your house, young lady??? sigh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

K
K
Pep, Pep, Pep naughty naughty naughty

The poor man is NEW here. Unfortunately, my first thought was ooooooh, that's a goodie for the thread title thread. blush

M
M
Very lost and need some advice!

ON STAR CAN HELP!! grin

P
P
Originally Posted by KiwiJ
Pep, Pep, Pep naughty naughty naughty

The poor man is NEW here. Unfortunately, my first thought was ooooooh, that's a goodie for the thread title thread. blush

I
Does that make me a bad girl? flirt

M
M
Originally Posted by not2fun
Ms. Manners.....ouch....yep I know what you mean by BTDT. Though I have to say our cruise sounds like it went better than yours....ummmmm, maybe anyway (It probably helped that when I found out on the cruise that they had been emailing each other....I forwarded the emails to her H, let HIM know what was going on....). All I do know is that AFFAIRS SUCK...

When he wasn't being grouchy, he was being the "husband" I knew. He did have some "internet time" and sudden headaches that caused him to go to the cabin early. Meh. Turns out he was a waste anyway. laugh

FBS - 28

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
bumping for anyone needing a laugh.....

not2fun

ps..and with that I am off to bed...good night all.....

P
P
Do I tell her that I exposed?

Ummmmm think Were you arrested and charged?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
It's all that mistletoe I've been smokin' flirt

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation