Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 56 of 68 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 67 68
M
M
What a nice looking crowd! TWC, you are so very pretty! And Gloveoil, you don't even look like an axe murderer at all! laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
What a nice looking crowd! TWC, you are so very pretty! And Gloveoil, you don't even look like an axe murderer at all! laugh

Wow - what a great group! Somehow, Mel, you just don't look the type to be do the Texas Two-Step on your WH in suit and heels! laugh

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

F
F
I'd contribute, but the powers that be would likely take the site offline as a consequence.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
P
P
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA
I'd contribute, but the powers that be would likely take the site offline as a consequence.

whaaaa?
You ugly TEEF or 'sompin?

F
F
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA

whaaaa?
You ugly TEEF or 'sompin?
Yeah.

On my good days I just say I don't photograph well (I don't).

Actually, the best shot I have is my Facebook photo. If I can find it I'll upload it. Since you insisted, after all.

St. Francis of Assissi
G
G
Why would I ever have cheated on this woman? Doesn't make any sense in any universe.

And Mel: given yesterday's incident that we're dealing with (see TWC's latest in "Recovery"), I'm ready to kill with an axe, or my bare hands, or a Bic lighter right now... We're taking actions to nip this in the bud, but please, folks, pray that on account of these actions, something breaks our way on this matter...

Me: FWH, 50
My BW: Trust_Will_Come, 52, tall, beautiful & heart of gold
DD23, DS19
EA-then-PA Oct'08-Jan'09
Broke it off & confessed to BW (after OW's H found out) Jan.7 2009
Married 25 years & counting.
Grateful for forgiveness. Working to be a better husband.
"I wear the chain I forged in life... I made it link by link, and yard by yard" ~Jacob Marley's ghost, A Christmas Carol
"Do it again & you're out on your [bum]." ~My BW, Jan.7 2009
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Fred_in_VA, as well as Brutallyhonest28 and YllanoitomE have been added to the album hurray

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
P
P
Fred Astair is more like it !

M
M
Hey check out the anti-thievin' solution I came up with for my computer and cell phone~~~> Electronic Device Scarecrow

I've found that nobody will come within a mile of these things with Mel's pic on them - they are all too skert that she will pop a cap in their hineys! grin

Mrs. W stickout

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

P
P
Check your link hunny.

M
M
It works for me...not you?

Ah well...I made myself laugh anyway! grin

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

P
P
Is is supposed to show Mel's pic on one of those products?

M
M
YEP!

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

N
N
thanks for adding me and YllanoitomE faith to the picture wall.

BW 36(Me)
WS 38
Married: 2000
DD1November 22 2008 - DD2 October 2014
PA Duration September 08 - November 08
Second discovery- 6 online affairs 4 sexual one emotional. October 2014.kids: DS 17, DS 14, DS 12, DS 10 . Baby after divorce DS 18months

Divorced

Was misled into thinking we were in recovery for 6 years.

If you were shocked reading any of this, that this is the consequence of not following MB to the LETTER.

M
M
Originally Posted by maritalbliss

Wow - what a great group! Somehow, Mel, you just don't look the type to be do the Texas Two-Step on your WH in suit and heels! laugh

Looks can be so deceiving, huh? grin

shaddup, MrsW! stickout

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
BH, you are a real beauty! Fred, you handsome devil, you.

thanks for sharing your pictures!

Exposure 101

N
N
MelodyLane, thanks it took alot of make up lol

BW 36(Me)
WS 38
Married: 2000
DD1November 22 2008 - DD2 October 2014
PA Duration September 08 - November 08
Second discovery- 6 online affairs 4 sexual one emotional. October 2014.kids: DS 17, DS 14, DS 12, DS 10 . Baby after divorce DS 18months

Divorced

Was misled into thinking we were in recovery for 6 years.

If you were shocked reading any of this, that this is the consequence of not following MB to the LETTER.

F
F
BH, you are a real beauty! Fred, you handsome devil, you.

thanks for sharing your pictures!
Tsk, tsk, Mel. It's an honest program, remember?

St. Francis of Assissi
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Sister Reed (or Humbled Wife), has been added to the album hurray

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
T
T
Okee-dokes, Faith1, I sent my pic to you through email.

Whew, weird, I actually have butterflies in my stomach from doing so, lol.

grin

Married DH May 5, 1990
DH45 - ME43 - DD18 - DD15

Thanx to MB my M is now back on track and better than ever. MB ROCKS!!!

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Erica Jong
1942-, American Author
Page 56 of 68 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation