Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,860
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,860
Why does a WW do things she would never do with her OM, things that she never would do with her BH before the affair, Then not do them for her BH after the affair?

Then why can't they understand why their BH wants them to do it with them now?

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,305
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,305
The same could be said for WH's.

He did many things for his FOW that he still has not done for me.....

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 981
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 981
Originally Posted by TheRoad
Why does a WW do things she would never do with her OM, things that she never would do with her BH before the affair, Then not do them for her BH after the affair?

Then why can't they understand why their BH wants them to do it with them now?

Both wayward genders are in the MADNESS. WH's buy their OW jewlery, flaunt them around town, etc. WWs do things sexually they might not have done for their BH. I think its just all part of the madness and the fantasy land. They probably say a bunch of BS they'd never say to their spouse. I asked my OW to send me a nude photo of her to my phone. I'd never ask my W to do that..I'm speaking from having seen both side...DUDE

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,803
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,803
I didn't.


Me: BS/FWW: 48
BS/WH: 50
DS: 30, 27, 25
DD: 28
OC: 10
BH and I are raising my OC together.
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,037
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,037
Because what they have with OM is "special" and we are undeserving of that attention.

By giving you that attention, she remembers how much better it was with OM, then she will pine for him.


Women are such vicious creatures.


I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,632
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,632
One is called "RESPECT" and the other is called "EVIL ABONDONMENT"

Depends on what you would really rather have?

All Blessings,
Jerry

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 5,247
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 5,247
TheRoad --

I assume you are talking about sex.
I know that I got to be someone "new" in the affair.
That means that I was more aggressive both verbally and physically and less inhibited than I was with H. Because I was uncomfortable bringing those things up with H. H had this "good girl" image of me. OM had the opposite.

There's more, but I'll read up on your sich first.



Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,316
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,316
Originally Posted by writer1
I didn't.

ditto

Mrs. W


FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8,297
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8,297
Ditto for me too. I've done FAR more with my H and FAR more often than ever happened with the OM.

I was quite the opposite to Lexxxy. I was inhibited and embarrassed with the OM. The trust between my H and I meant/means we can do ANYTHING (and I assure you we do).

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,860
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,860
lexxxy

You assumed correct. I assumed you recovered. How did BH react to knowing how you were different with the OM?

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 5,247
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 5,247
TheRoad --

Not recovered. Divorced.

Can I ask -- where is your story?

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 35,996
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 35,996
Originally Posted by Pariah
Women are such vicious creatures.
naughty

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,965
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,965
Well, I never got even a small percentage of the extent of Wayzilla and Gollums�s fluid swapping tales but I certainly had my suspicions and some evidence of what all he could get her to do.

On the other hand if she even stopped reading her paperback book during sex he was getting more than me in the final couple years.

�Eggshell White. I think I�ll paint the ceiling Eggshell White.�


Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 15,284
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 15,284
Chrisner,

Beige, the ceiling should be beige. smile

JL

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,860
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,860
lexxxy

I came here many, many, years after. I have never posted my story as such. From time to time I have revealed a little of why I'm here. I have never gotten the whole story.

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,860
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,860
"�Eggshell White. I think I�ll paint the ceiling Eggshell White.�

Am I assuming she said this while on her back with you. MrRollieEyes

All I can say is sigh

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,554
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,554
Originally Posted by Still_Crazy
The same could be said for WH's.

Hmm... I'm suddenly reminded of a scene from The Sopranos where Tony Soprano was asked why he would allow his OW, but not his W, to perform a BJ on him, and his response was along the lines of "Are you crazy? Those are the same lips that kiss my kids."


ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 183
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 183
Originally Posted by Pariah
Because what they have with OM is "special" and we are undeserving of that attention.

By giving you that attention, she remembers how much better it was with OM, then she will pine for him.


Women are such vicious creatures.

Yeppers!

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150
Maybe it is because their husbands don't appreciate them or anything they do.

toe tap

That does not make them any less guilty of waywardness. And, it could be true of WHs, also. I was the BW so I have never been 'in the head' of a wayward spouse. I'm just thinking.

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 444
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 444
This topic has been discussed before:

What can the BS expect from the "goodies" the OP received?

I think the fact that the WS is "intoxicated" must be taken into account. But I do realize that the symbolic value of refusing the BS after eagerly giving to the OP is huge.

Last edited by Frank57; 01/20/10 10:06 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0