Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Jerry,

This is so long over-due, so I apologize for that as well. I have thought about writing this, but I am only now getting around to doing it.....

I am sorry for calling you out on that thread-who's-name-I-can't-mention-because-I-don't-want-to-open-that-can-of-worms. It was uncalled for and unnecessary. I had my intentions on why, but in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter, since, I never took the time to explain and let your feelings get hurt. For that I apologize.

You are a good man, a hurt BS that gives his time and advice extensively. You have helped many in these halls....

I apologize.....I am truly sorry....

not2fun

S
S
not2fun,

I must admit I was a little taken aback by your motivation to think that you somehow, mistakenly, owed me any kind of apology for any exchanges we might have had in the past. If anything, I merely surmised it was simply me being pig headed and unreasonable at the time.

So many other posters here (shuddup Mel) will be glad to fill you in on that intermitten quirk of mine.

I fell horrible that this has even occupied a place in your mind to the point that you felt an apology was necessary. If anything, it was probably just the opposite!

No apology needed and never any harm done from my prospective. I hope you have the grace to feel the same.

All Blessings,
Jerry

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Nope....apology was needed....but its all good now....Thank you Jerry.... kiss

not2fun

ps....you always have been one of my fav's on here...... stickout

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 698 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation