Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
T
Oh,

And to forsake ALL OTHERS, not most all others, except that cute guy in the back row.

L
L
Ok I get i had sex with someone else, so my opinion doesn't count?, btw me and my husband have a very good sex life the fact that i had sex with a friend had nothing to do with it.

I wonder will you advice your daughters to stay with someone who bullies her into sex?, because if I have a daughter or a son for that matter I'll make sure to teach them that NO ONE can force them to do anything sexual if they don't want to.

G
G
I see themud is getting as crunk about this as I am!
Strange how the betrayed and rejected see SF different than the Wayward

I have not yelled at my monitor this much since the great "Carb vs EFI" Debate of '02!

Last edited by Gack1; 02/05/10 03:38 PM.

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
P
P
Originally Posted by lokil
btw me and my husband have a very good sex life the fact that i had sex with a friend had nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by Pepperband
It IS my mission in life to please MY husband.
loveheart

H
H
Ok I get i had sex with someone else, so my opinion doesn't count?, btw me and my husband have a very good sex life the fact that i had sex with a friend had nothing to do with it.

I wonder will you advice your daughters to stay with someone who bullies her into sex?, because if I have a daughter or a son for that matter I'll make sure to teach them that NO ONE can force them to do anything sexual if they don't want to.

lokil,

I'm a Former Wayward and my opinion counts. So, since you brought it up..... Does your H know ALL about your adultery?

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
B
B
Ok I get i had sex with someone else, so my opinion doesn't count?,

No, your opinion doesn't count because you don't understand the basic concepts, haven't disclosed your adulterous activities to your husband, refuse to listen to people who are trying to help you recover the damage you have done to your marriage, and are foggier than a morning in Maine.

Me - 44
DW - 39
Married 16 years
DS10
DS6
DD4
M
M

lokil, a deceitful, lying wayward wife would not be my go-to girl for marital advice. crazy That would be like an obese person giving weight loss advice to others. How about fixing your own marriage before you commence to "help" others? If you can't fix yourself, how will you help others?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

G
G
Originally Posted by tst
I'm a Former Wayward and my opinion counts. So, since you brought it up..... Does your H know ALL about your adultery?
No
Her husband does not know.
Her best freind whos husband she had sex with does not know.

Me 34
WW 30
P
P
I'm all for marital sex, betweeen consentual adults of course.

Which, in your case, includes sex with another woman's husband. dramaqueen

T
T
Mel,

Rayne needs some words on 101.

You are a true source of advice Mel.

Thank you again.

H
H
because if I have a daughter or a son for that matter I'll make sure to teach them that NO ONE can force them to do anything sexual if they don't want to.

I hope you will focus more upon teaching/training your daughter about the cruel damage that infidelity can cause and the abusive nature of lying. I pray she will be taught, by your example, what repentance and honesty looks like at some point.

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
G
G
I wonder will you advice your daughters to stay with someone who bullies her into sex?,
Depends

Are they married?

How often is HE wanting it, 5 times a day?
Or a resonable amount like once or twice a week?

Did SHE have an affair?

Lots of variables there, feel free to fill them out.

Me 34
WW 30
L
L
I'm not trying to fix anyones's marriage I'm just saying coerced sex is wrong no matter who does the coercing.

Which, in your case, includes sex with another woman's husband.

At least it was consentual.

And if you must know my husband is not here yet, so no i have not told him yet.

Last edited by lokil; 02/05/10 03:44 PM.
M
M
because if I have a daughter or a son for that matter I'll make sure to teach them that NO ONE can force them to do anything sexual if they don't want to.

And what will you teach your daughter about honesty? About faithfulness? About keeping her panties on with married men? About the meaning of marriage? crazy

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

P
P

Correct spelling : consensual
His WIFE consented to your screwing HER husband??

Last edited by Pepperband; 02/05/10 03:46 PM.
T
T
Honestly, my DD and I will talk frankly about sex, faithfulness, honesty, and I will be making her read some MB books before she even thinks about getting engaged! And if she tells me she isn't into sex and doesn't care, I will davise her to either stay single or make sure she marries a man who feels as ambivilant as she does. And the same would go for my son. And if by some horror wither of my kids made the same terrible choice to "give it up" for someone besides their spouse, I would horsewhip them until they were cross-eyed.

Sorry, I guess I'm a little verklempt

L
L
Originally Posted by Gack1
I wonder will you advice your daughters to stay with someone who bullies her into sex?,
Depends

Are they married?

How often is HE wanting it, 5 times a day?
Or a resonable amount like once or twice a week?

Did SHE have an affair?

Lots of variables there, feel free to fill them out.

It doesn't matter what the answer is to any of those questions if my daughter comes to me and tells me someone is bullying her into sex I will tell her to GET OUT now, I will do whatever it takes to protect her no matter what.

Last edited by lokil; 02/05/10 03:47 PM.
G
G
It was not.

Neither your husband nor your best friend consented to there spouses having sex.

Me 34
WW 30
R
R
Originally Posted by Gack1
I see themud is getting as crunk about this as I am!
Strange how the betrayed and rejected see SF different than the Wayward

I have not yelled at my monitor this much since the great "Carb vs EFI" Debate of '02!

I hear ya - wasnt logged in didnt join the fray. Making SF a power struggle between the genders instead an intimate act of two people's love was getting bit tiresome.

Thanks PEP for coming in with words of reason and wisdom

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
F
F
It doesn't matter what the answer is to any of those questions if my daughter comes to me and tells me someone is bullying her into sex I will tell her to GET OUT now, I will do whatever it takes to protect her no matter what.
No one should have to bully another for sex. That isn't the MB way.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 355 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation