Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Gack1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I have OM�s first, middle, and last name.

DOB

Social security number

Criminal record (Felony Theft)

Address

Parents first and last names (Same address as OM)

Current employer

Previous employer

Sibling�s names

Grandparent�s names and address

X-wifes name

I know that he has been stripped of his parental rights on his and X-wifes kid.

I have interviewed at least five people that have known OM in the past. All hate him, and one said �Some people just deserve the name trailer park trash�

I know he has had what was described to me as �A serious X (ecstasy) habit�.

I know OM is a Nark (Informant) for the police in the city he lives in as part of a deal to get out of a possession charge.

And I know who his parents rent there house from (It�s actually the mayor of the same city).

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
S
S
I found this out, in this order:

From a text message sent over the internet: First name and married surname.

From googling that: Her connection to my H's job. She was a volunteer on a committee he organised.

From the same committee document (online for the world to see): Her mobile number, home address, and home phone number.

By googling the home address: A web page her H created years earlier, with her maiden name on it, and the teenaged children's names. It also gave his email address and his employment details.

By googling the maiden name: Her job information.

From her company documents (again online for the world to see): That her job involved conference administration abroad. I could see from the timings and destinations that my H had gone with her and stayed in her hotel. At the time, he had told me that he was going with HIS job.

By googling the teenaged children's names: That the daughter was at a British university. The family home is in Belgium. I was shocked to realise that my H had visited his OW when she was visiting her daughter in Britain.

When I landed these details in their laps, at the time I decided to leave the marriage, the shock to both of them that I knew so much of this woman's identity was a joy to behold. They thought I must have used a PI, when all I had ever had was one indiscreet text message and my best friend, google.

I eventually exposed to her H by sending him an email, and that shocked the pair of them, too.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Yep, google is a dandy thing. Also www.pipl.com

I got:
Full married/maiden name
Birthplace
Parents & siblings
Hobbies
Previous residences
Current residence
Employment status
Previous job for OWH
Relatives
Bankruptcy/judgment liens
Phone numbers
Cell phone carrier

And it took next to no time at all!

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

C
C
Gollum was a friend and co-worker for 3-years prior to the adultery. I went on several sales and training trips with him. We had two dinners out with him and his BxW. His BxW is pretty, funny, intelligent and educated. He's a high school drop out with a lot of inherited family property and money. Wayzilla just loves that about him.

I knew and know everything about him.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
P
P
Nothing quite as scary as googling your own name .... shocked

R
R
Originally Posted by Pepperband

Yes it is

OM has a very common name like smith or jones. When I first moved to Dallas - I was a free lance skip-tracer for local bounty hunters & repo servicces - before the internet. Skip tracing is a handy skill. this skill helped me nail it down. How my son's figure it out - I figured they followed their mom.

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
G
Gack1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Fortunately, I share my first and last name with a "D" list celebrity, so all you find when looking for me is stuff on him. smile

Me 34
WW 30
M
M
Anybody ever Google their screen name on MB?

Filter it with marriage builders (search within results) if you get nothing on the first page. Fortunately there were a lot of Marks born the year I was. I still come up on the first page if I put my screen name in quotes.

Once it's in "the Cloud" it can be found by anyone who knows how to look for it.

You guys have all seen those "spiders" in the list of who's online? That's what those things are doing, reading your posts and taking notes as to who is saying what and where they are saying it.

And the more active you are in multiple areas of life, the more likely you are to come up in a search. My brother comes up often because his books are quoted quite often.

Mark

G
Gack1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by Mark1952
You guys have all seen those "spiders" in the list of who's online? That's what those things are doing, reading your posts and taking notes as to who is saying what and where they are saying it.
So a spider is someone searching MB with an outside search engine.

Hmm, I did not know that.

Me 34
WW 30
A
A
Being on sick leave after hip replacement surgery for five weeks after D-day gave me plenty of computer time.

Intellius was useless. Net Detective was pretty good. I found out all kinds of things, including his birthday (which was D-Day -- go figure. Happy f'n bd Pond Scum). Eventually I found his MySpace page, and with it his wife's. I figured out where she worked, which gave me a contact number that I could use.

Eventually, I decided to check to see if he was really D'd like he'd been claiming to all and sundry for two years, and found out at the courthouse that he was still hitched. When I told my then-WW that, her eyes bugged out of her head like a Bugs Bunny cartoon. At that point, she WANTED me to call Pond Scum's wife.

I got the lowdown on his gaslighting (which, as far as I can tell, his wife fully believed despite some seriously weak logic) and that totally killed any WD she was going through.

It still took another six months for her to finally break down and answer all of my questions, but at that point it was just a matter of time until that happened.

BH 52
FWW 50
S26 S24
EA 3/07-1/09
PA 5/07-10/08
NC finally established after eight false starts: 1/23/09
Final Version of Events 6/09
In a solid Recovery, and lucky beyond belief.
C
C
The only search I needed to do was to get Gollum's BW's work phone number for exposure. It took about 11 seconds.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
B
B
I know a lot. Beside the public record sort of stuff, I know things personal details such as her fears and secrets that I'm sure she would want to take to her grave.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
OW lived with us. As a "daughter". I know ALOT. I taught her ALOT.

Would have been easier to not know her or have memory of her interacting with my H and my daughters.

BS -me 69 WS - him 68
Married 40 years
OW - "daughter" added to family 1/05 for "Fathering healing" - 26 years younger
EA 1/05 - 12/07 PA 8/07 - 12/07
NC 1/08
DDay March 30, 2008
Separation Feb. 17, 2010 two days before our 33 anniversary
DDs 31, 25
WH served me for divorce Sept. 18, 2014
S
S
Originally Posted by black_raven
I know a lot. Beside the public record sort of stuff, I know things personal details such as her fears and secrets that I'm sure she would want to take to her grave.
But you're not going to let her, right b_r? laugh

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
G
Gack1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh, I forgot. I also know what he drives, the tag number, that it is registered to his grandparent's, and that it currently has a blown engine.

But really, what kind of MAN drives a Miatta. rotflmao

Me 34
WW 30
B
B
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Originally Posted by black_raven
But you're not going to let her, right b_r? laugh

It depends on the day and how the wind is blowing lol. But I will definetly say that if she is ever dumb enough to break NC or insert herself into someone else's life as she did in mine, the karma bus will be coming at her full speed.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
S
S
A lot of what I know came from my WH from when he would tell me stories about his "friend" and I have a good memory. laugh

I know her Bday, her car make and license plate number, her previous addy(don't wanna know the current one, I might me too tempted), her current employer, her previous employer, daughter's name and school she attends, work schedule(down to breaks), she hasn't date anyone longer than 2 years and cell phone number.

What I learned on my own was her weight and height, her home phone number, trips she went on, that she started "seeing someone" in July 08(I think it was my WH), the chat sites and hookup sites she belongs to, that she went on a trip in 2004, that she had breast reduction surgery in 2004 and that she is on a list for gastric bypass.

My Dad is even better than I am though. When my Mom first left, he didn't know there was an OM. When he found out 2 months later, within 2 hours he found a new credit card, bank account and her address. He then found out POSOM's name. He didn't even use a computer. This was all over the phone and driving around and he didn't graduate HS(he has street smarts).

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
A spider is an automated program that searches the web looking for keywords and logging the results.

Also called Web Crawlers, Web Worms and Web Bots.

Web Crawler Wiki page

Last edited by Mark1952; 02/19/10 02:24 PM.
S
S
What we know about OW you could hold in the palm of your hand.

First name
Cell phone #
City she lives in
Make and model of van
BH first name
age and sex of children
Son's first name
City her BH works in
State they moved from.

Apparently, they did not talk much. I never saw her face. Even in my nightmares her face was obscured. Neither of us could find her now if we wanted to put a contract out on her.

God's Blessings,

Say

Me, BW-57
FWH 54
4 kids and 4 grandbabies between us
In recovery since D-day, May 28,2007
FWH never onboard the MB boat but still clinging to the side.
One day at a time by God's grace.
M
M
I found alot on www.ussearch.com

The one thing that I cannot find out for sure is OW's divorce date. USSEARCH turned up no D records for OW or OWH. OW doesn't have a FB, but OWH does. His page is not locked down, so I can see his profile and he is still listed as "married". He is not very active on FB, however. Basically only accepts friends. Did post pics in Dec. of his/her bio kids.

We are in NC with OW/OC, but I really would like to know this for my own personal knowledge. If OW/OWH MIGHT reconcile, it's possible he could adopt OC and OC would be out of my life forever (or at least 18 years or so).

I know I can go to the courthouse for the records (not sure exactly which county it would be filed in), but I don't want to look like a total loon.

I can also only find OW's address listed as a PO Box. Any ideas on how to find the actual physical address? She supposedly lives with 'rents. But even when I try to find their physical address (I know their names), I come up with the PO Box.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Me: BS age 35
POS-eX-the SORRIEST, CRUELEST, LOWLY WAYWARD SCUMBAG out there
Married 14.5 years, together almost 16
DDay: 7-5-09
OC born: 7-23-09
no COM: tried 6 years frown
D filed 5/05/2011
D final 11/10/11
I was gaslighted for 2 years.

"You were not built for a safe story. Take risks and feel what it is like to actually be brave. It's worth it." Carlos Whittaker
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation