Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Jean36 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
http://www.gq.com/news-politics/politics/201004/rielle-hunter-john-edwards-exclusive-interview

I just read all 10 nauseating pages. I found the insight into the mistresses mind educational. Know your enemy.

Me-41 BS (FWS)
DH-41 WS (FBS)
2DD's- 10 and 12
Married 15 years
Separated for 2 years after my A
Reconciled for 1 year before his A
D-day for his A 8/23/05
WH moved out 9/16/05
Divorce final 1/23/07
Affair ended or month or so later
My Story
M
M
Wow, she is messed up. I scanned it but couldn't find her age so I couldn't tell if her problems stem from youth and immaturity or if she is just brain damaged. She doesn't look very young. Do you know her age, Jean?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
Jean36 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
If I recall from the article, she was 43 when she became pregnant.

Me-41 BS (FWS)
DH-41 WS (FBS)
2DD's- 10 and 12
Married 15 years
Separated for 2 years after my A
Reconciled for 1 year before his A
D-day for his A 8/23/05
WH moved out 9/16/05
Divorce final 1/23/07
Affair ended or month or so later
My Story
M
M
Originally Posted by Jean36
If I recall from the article, she was 43 when she became pregnant.

She is messed up in the head.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

P
P
puke Disgusting! The woman is a nutcase.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M
This is what it sounds like to live a life of complete delusional fantasy.

I can't wait until John-Boy cheats on *her*. I'm sure she won't mind, since she expected Elizabeth not to mind.

I just feel sorry for the little girl. She has a selfish hippie nutcase for a mother and a selfish narcissistic loser for a father.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
M
M
Isn't this precious: she was just sooo noble and upstanding, to do the interview for free! rotflmao

And all those monthly payments to her checking account were 'gifts' faint

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

S
S
I couldn't bring myself to read the whole article but what really killed me were the comments!!!! I am constantly amazed by the world we live in. As my sweet little grandma used to say, "What must God think of us?"

God's Blessings,

Say

Me, BW-57
FWH 54
4 kids and 4 grandbabies between us
In recovery since D-day, May 28,2007
FWH never onboard the MB boat but still clinging to the side.
One day at a time by God's grace.
I
I
I posted this on the MB 101 site earlier today. I find it interesting that she would find John Edwards' behavior to be reckless, but having unprotected sex with a married man is not? Pot, meet Kettle.
Also, the whole astrology thing makes me queasy. I don't think this is what the stars had in mind: Your head is in Uranus, so feel free to have an affair.
Total loser. Never did have any respect for Edwards, but if I had, it would be gone for picking this woman as an AP.

Me:BW, FWH 1DD 1DS
C
C
It's funny that they make a big deal about her not being paid a penny for the "interview".

But I bet she was paid very well for her cheesecake photos in the slideshow.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
D
D
I said it before and I'll say it again, there is nothing worse in this world than a deathwatch *hore.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
M
M
Originally Posted by imanotherone
I don't think this is what the stars had in mind: Your head is in Uranus, so feel free to have an affair.

[Linked Image from millan.net]

Exposure 101

C
C
My fav was about the night that she knew she was "special"....

Something that neither had ever experienced before....

Isn't that one straight out of the wayward handbook.....

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
This woman actually said that truth is important to her. I will bet that her parents are proud of their skanky daughter.

F
F
Oh but don't you all know that she IMPROVED his life while that mean ole Elizabeth emasculated him?

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
C
C
Now there is a story about the story.

But I thought I would look "classy".

I guess she thought that her half nekid slut pics with Barney, Kermit and Dora the Explorer would be "classy".

She cried for hours!

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
M
M
Originally Posted by chrisner
But I thought I would look "classy"

[Linked Image from i39.photobucket.com]

Exposure 101

M
M
Here is Reille's "class":

Exposure 101

C
C

Last edited by chrisner; 03/15/10 02:44 PM.

P
P
Loved the toe-tappin' song.
Catchy!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation