Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Watched the Masters yesterday, just to see how Tiger was doing.

Turned out Phil Mickelson won. What a nice outcome, right? He seemed like the complete opposite of Tiger Woods, devoted to his family, quit golf to care for his wife who is being treated for breast cancer.

His wife has been sick at home, but made it to the Masters to see her husband win. Such an inspirational story!

Then I was reading that there are rumors that he had an affair with a stripper and has an OC. Also more rumors that his beautiful wife had an affair with a basketball player.

Wish I had one day on this earth without hearing about infidelity.

S
S
The Sunday Times is a well-regarded national newspaper in Britain.

Yesterday, its magazine led with the cover story "I'm not the only swinger in the club; How Tiger's behaviour became par for the course". It spoke of the entirely routine nature of Woods' activities, where "fixers" from his team would recruit women and set up the rendezvous. They would pick out the women in a club or restaurant and the women would be told to appear at a certain hotel room at a certain time, booked under a fake name. Tiger would then appear through a connecting door.

The final paragraph of the feature reads,

"When Tiger made his cringey televised apology earlier this year, he said sorry to his wife and his sponsors for letting them down. He never expressed any regret for the pain he�d caused his mistresses. It was as if they were toys to be used and discarded, as if the fact they might have feelings too never crossed his mind.

�The one time out of the whole year and a half I was with Tiger I asked him, �Can you please help me out?� � said one of Woods� girls, Las Vegas lingerie model Jamie Jungers. �I didn�t give him a dollar amount, or say, �Can you buy me a house?� I wasn�t specific, I just said, �Can you help me out?� He said, �I can�t.� I thought he must be joking. I was already embarrassed to ask. And that�s when I told him. That�s how much I mean to you, and I can�t do this any more� I loved him. I still love him. But I didn�t even get a birthday card. I got nothing out of this relationship but a broken heart.�

As the world of golf hugs Tiger back to its multibillion-dollar bosom, let�s spare a thought for the women he left behind."

The article deplores his treatment of the women, but not of his wife.

Priceless.

Tiger's swinging

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
R
R
Don't believe every smear you hear about top athletes, especially solo athletes like tennis players and golfers. There is so much money riding on these two-legged mascots for sports equipment, banks, and software companies, that anyone who moves to the top of the pack is a threat to the sponsors of No.1.

The unfounded rumors about Phil Milkelson and his wife exploded as soon as he beat Woods several times in 2004.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1015-phil-addresses-the-rumors/

Me: 61
Dear Wife: 58
Married: 35 years
K
K
Yes - I got the sense from reading those articles and the timing of them looked very much like an anonymous press release from one of Tiger's handlers.

He's still a loser!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation