Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2356598 04/17/10 06:28 PM
M
MBJG Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I need help verifying that all contact has indeed stopped.

Flexispy can't be put on his iphone but I wonder if something else could be?
Also can I install a key logger that is truly stealth? We have a wireless keyboard and I was told you need one with wires.

My WH likes to email and text so his computer and iphone were his sources of communication with OW.

Me:BW 34yo
FWH: 36yo
Married:11 years
Together:16 years (dated through college years)
3 Children: 8, 7, 2
EA 10/2009 PA began 12/09 lasted until 4/10
EA Discovery 1/10 & PA Discovery 4/10
What I thought was "no-contact" in 1/10 was a FR
Last known contact June 2010
Believe we are finally in firm no-contact and working on recovering.
MBJG #2356605 04/17/10 06:47 PM
M
M
MBJ, you can download eblaster or spectorpro on his computer. It has nothing to do with a wireless keyboard. The keylogger costs about $100. eblaster will email the reports to another computer. With spectorpro you have to access the same computer to get the reports. You can check it out here: spectorpro.com

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
MBJG Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you Melodylane.

MBJG #2356631 04/17/10 08:01 PM
M
MBJG Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My WH has Norton antivirus/antispyware on the computer. It seems like it would detect the eblaster (according to Norton's website). Do you know if there is anything I can do about that?

MBJG #2356633 04/17/10 08:04 PM
S
S
Originally Posted by MBJG
I need help verifying that all contact has indeed stopped.

Flexispy can't be put on his iphone but I wonder if something else could be?
Also can I install a key logger that is truly stealth? We have a wireless keyboard and I was told you need one with wires.

My WH likes to email and text so his computer and iphone were his sources of communication with OW.

I used eblaster with a wireless situation. Email reports were sent to my email account. This went on for at least 10 weeks and included several weeks after WH was out of the house. It was THE most valuable tool for my clarity. I now have no doubt that I was married to a seriel cheater---one that i could never forgive.

MBJG #2356634 04/17/10 08:06 PM
S
S
My WH has Norton antivirus/antispyware on the computer. It seems like it would detect the eblaster (according to Norton's website). Do you know if there is anything I can do about that?

I am pretty sure wh had Norton on his.....he never found it. He couldn't find it even after he knew it was there. I had to remove it for him. Oh, and he is a programmer. He writes code for a living. Eblaster rocks.

MBJG #2356635 04/17/10 08:07 PM
L
L
What you do is this:

After you install the eBlaster, reboot the computer and see if the Norton's picks up on it. If it does, you can click an option for Norton's to ignore the eBlaster.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
A
A
eBlaster is awesome!

Me BH 40
Her XWW 34
Married 12 years

Feb 09 - PA #1 (w/married alcoholic)
Apr 09 - Started recovery, thought things were going well until...
Jan 10 - PA #2 (w/different guy on Facebook)
Dec 10 - Divorced
Now - very happy; no regrets
MBJG #2356667 04/17/10 10:08 PM
C
C

I assure you - Norton will not detect the EBlaster. I know this because we use Norton and I have an EBlaster on my H's PC.

Do your thing MBJG.

_
_
Originally Posted by Lady_Clueless
What you do is this:

After you install the eBlaster, reboot the computer and see if the Norton's picks up on it. If it does, you can click an option for Norton's to ignore the eBlaster.

LC has the real deal here. Most folks don't check their Norton settings very often and the ignore setting is buried in among a bunch of other stuff if my memory serves.

eBlaster tries to stay ahead of the anti-spyware folks and vice versa. It is an ongoing war. The danger time is during an update to Norton. If you have access to his computer on a daily basis, that presents no problem. Just update when he isn't around. Ask eBlaster for their technical help. At the price they charge, they also include live help, I have heard.

Larry

Last edited by _Larry_; 04/17/10 10:13 PM.
_
_

If you are on Verizon, they have a new family locator plan for 9.95 a month available for selected phones.

Just a thought.

Larry

S
S
This eblaster sounds interesting to me. Can someone explain exactly how you do it? I'm pretty computer illiterate and not very familiar with downloading things. I would have to have his computer, right? He mainly uses a laptop that he has with him. Will it give you passwords, etc? I order it, they ship me something and I have to download on particular computer?

N
N
Do you know what the email addresses were that he used? My H is famous for creating new ones. I used spokeo.com to verify some of them myself. Also if you know her email address you can plunk it in here and see what social networks she is on.

Me: BS 30
WH: 32
Married: 4 Yrs
Together: 14 Yrs
Dday: May 2009
FR: MANY
A: Online EA turned PA January 2009 and again May 2009
FRMLY: Hopeful30
To all WS: "Sometimes we miss happiness by looking too far for things nearby."
M
M
Originally Posted by StillDawn
This eblaster sounds interesting to me. Can someone explain exactly how you do it? I'm pretty computer illiterate and not very familiar with downloading things. I would have to have his computer, right? He mainly uses a laptop that he has with him. Will it give you passwords, etc? I order it, they ship me something and I have to download on particular computer?

It's pretty much idiot-proof. They'll give you detailed instructions on how to install it.
After installation, run the virus program to see if it detects it, and instruct it to ignore the program (it'll show you how.) You'll want to run the virus program occasionally to check for updates (it'll show you how, just click on the icon.) Instruct any updates to ignore the program.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

A
A
Go to the website and purchase it - its about $100.

Then you can download and install it from their computer in about 5 minutes.

All the information is sent daily to whichever email account you'd like.

It tracks instant messaging, chats, every web site visited, keywords, every keystroke and application used.

Me BH 40
Her XWW 34
Married 12 years

Feb 09 - PA #1 (w/married alcoholic)
Apr 09 - Started recovery, thought things were going well until...
Jan 10 - PA #2 (w/different guy on Facebook)
Dec 10 - Divorced
Now - very happy; no regrets
N
N
I purchased it. The next time my WH was on the comp he realized it was running differently, ran a virus scan, and found eBlaster. Obviously I denied knowledge, but that was $100 wasted. Still have to call eBlaster to get them either to fix the problem or refund my money.

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
F
F
Originally Posted by PregnantandHurt
I purchased it. The next time my WH was on the comp he realized it was running differently, ran a virus scan, and found eBlaster. Obviously I denied knowledge, but that was $100 wasted. Still have to call eBlaster to get them either to fix the problem or refund my money.
One of the things people seem to pass over is that one of the installation steps is to tweak the anti-virus software so that it ignores the keylogger. Why more people don't make this observation is unknown to me.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
C
C
OMG - What anti virus software was he running Preg?

Last edited by ChrisInNOVA; 04/20/10 09:43 PM.
C
C
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA
Originally Posted by PregnantandHurt
One of the things people seem to pass over is that one of the installation steps is to tweak the anti-virus software so that it ignores the keylogger. Why more people don't make this observation is unknown to me.

Because those of us who are not savvy don't realize...

I called the 800# during installation and was hand held thru that process.

I'll be calling again tomorrow evening to ask about the "danger time" for Norton which someone mentioned earlier in this thread.

M
MBJG Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well I did install the spectrasoft keylogger (with phone support cause I was nervous and they were wonderful!)

I found that indeed there was still contact...
Instead of emailing the usual way they shared an email account so each would log in as if it was there own email account and compose a message and then no need to send it.
Somehow they thought this was safer.

And the other sneaky thing is that my WH has a website and so he gave OW the password info. so she and he could log onto the website and "update" an article and save it. It was published for web visitors to see but if you give the passwords then you can access it. On the history of the computer it just looks like he is on his own website editing info. But with the keylogger I saw what they were saying. This was there way to talk.

(plus a calling card that he bought to call her at work from a pay phone so he wouldn't get caught) He made reference to talking to her once a week on the website conversation...

I will update my story later but the point (for now)is that spyware did not detect the keylogger at all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation