Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 39 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 38 39
B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
maimai. leave it please.
sorry my spelling is getting worse.

S
S
You were in a marriage out of obligation? You had no choice? I am so confused. Did you Choose to sleep with her before you were married? Did you choose to sleep with someone you didnt love? I am NOT judging you, but getting married out of OBLIGATION is a cop out to me. You married her because you chose to.

Just because you FELT obliged to doesnt make the marriage any less marriagey? Grammar, Grammar...I know.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I did love her the last time i slept with her but I was a young man and didn't want to be with her and had, in fact, fallen out of love.
I agree, I made a commitment that I should have stuck to, but all the counselling, effort and work that we put into saving our marriage didn't work. We both then agreed to give up and move on. Quite amicable.

G
G
B.I.N.G.O

B.
I.
N.
G.
O

B.I.N.G.O

And Bingo was his name-O

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
M
M
Originally Posted by bingo
I did love her the last time i slept with her but I was a young man and didn't want to be with her and had, in fact, fallen out of love.
I agree, I made a commitment that I should have stuck to, but all the counselling, effort and work that we put into saving our marriage didn't work. We both then agreed to give up and move on. Quite amicable.

Are you sure you are the biological father of your second child born of your first marriage???

Certainly you weren't the one having sex with a woman you didn't love???

Mr. W

S
S
And the "fallen out of love" thing you speak of, Bingo, that just proves to me that you havent got a grip on the MB concepts at all yet.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
S
That is why you are here, right, bingo? Because in your new marriage you are following the MB concepts?

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
so no-one here has ever had sex with someone they did not love ? come on!!
Yes I do apply all that is valuable and applicable from the MB writings in my marriage. That's why it is brilliant !!

P
P
Yes I do apply all that is valuable and applicable from the MB writings in my marriage. That's why it is brilliant !!

think uhuh MrRollieEyes

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M

That would make a wonderful sentiment to put on your son's next birthday card.

M
M

You find that unbelievable?

The only person I have ever had sex with is my wife. This is what is supposed to be normal.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
S
S
So at a family party last Christmas (which, as usual, I did not attend) I rang her to ask her not to stay the night but this time she said that she would like to have a drink and not get the kids out of bed and bring them home when they were comfortable where they were. She never or rarely drank alcohol and in very small quantity if she did. I did my usual and reacted angrily, sent her a text or two basically calling her names and finishing (again) the relationship telling her that her bags were packed. She got extremely drunk in the company of people more her age and at the end of the night, apparently completely drunk, kissed a man who had shown her kindness all night as she had been devastated by my texts and call. He, it appears got a little over excited as all she wanted was just a kiss to comfort her and make her feel �loved� as she put it. He whipped his clothes off and basically like an excited puppy tried his hardest to have sex with her. She said no and managed to keep her pyjamas on (they had all got changed earlier in the evening as it was a family home, nothing strange in that) for the majority of the time but after trying to resist he managed to force her pyjamas down enough to enter her. At this point se pushed him off, he came back for more but she didn�t want it and thought the only way out was to give him a BJ as she finds it non giving of herself and unemotional. Seems odd, but I know this to be true. They were disturbed by a dog barking within seconds of the BJ starting, she then made excuses and went to bed immediately. Because he was a member of her extended step family she stayed in contact in a very minor way to ensure that there was no ill feeling or that anyone would have found out as it would have caused major embarrasement.
This event happened in December and by early January she was pregnant.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S

But you said you did love her the last time you slept with her, so the point is moot, no?

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

A
A
Anyway . . . . .

Bingo, you aren't a fan of the folks on this forum and aren't a fan of the MB principles. However, Larry seems like he liked the folks on here and tried to practice the MB principles. Where is he? Is he gone forever? Banned by the mods? I wonder . . . .

FWW me - 35, BH - 50, 5 kids total (blended fam)
Dday - 1/29/2010, Exposure & NC same day
Recovering slowly
B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Sugarcane ! Are you insane the event to which you refer happened in dec 08 . My wife is 6 months pregnant now . What on earth are you trying to insinuate . Shame on you !!!
My second child, who is 17 was an accident . I didn't abstain from sex for 10 years of marriage . We all have needs . That doesn't mean I loved her and I certainly won't be the first person on earth to have had sex without love !!
This is like some suck witch hunt with people trying to dig up details about others personal lives that are just not true .
Get real !! This is exactly why I find some folks on here difficult . Sadly larry was barred as he obviously found a flaw in your wonderful principals .
Sugar , that was an intensly personal attack . I demand an apology . Get your facts straight !

P
P
Sadly larry was barred as he obviously found a flaw in your wonderful principals .

And you know this how?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
N
N
Originally Posted by markos

You find that unbelievable?

The only person I have ever had sex with is my wife. This is what is supposed to be normal.

DITTO here...... Only been with my H

G
G
I demand an apology.
Me too!!

This thread makes my head hurt! banghead

I demand an apollogy from you the thread starter, and I want a refund on the time I spent reading it.

I demand it!! dramaqueen

Or.......

Maybe, just Maybe, Sugarcane simply got confused. Stranger things have happened.

Last edited by Gack1; 04/27/10 01:27 PM.

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
You didn't have to read it gack.
I know larry thread was stopped as it said so !
I want an apology for sugarcane implying that my wife is/was pregnant by another man . She filed rape charges against the ons . Does that make you feel better !!! It certainly does not tell you how to deal with tfat here !

M
M
Originally Posted by Gack1
I demand an apology.
Me too!!

This thread makes my head hurt! banghead

I demand an apollogy from you the thread starter, and I want a refund on the time I spent reading it.

I demand it!! dramaqueen

Or.......

Maybe, just Maybe, Sugarcane simply got confused. Stranger things have happened.

I demand an apology from Google for sending Bingo here...

He googled "a fair price for a night stand" and ended up here somehow.

(or was it "tripped on my wife's night stand"...I forget)

Page 24 of 39 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 173 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
peppa, RP4280, Philip Pitre, ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg
71,872 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Involucrar o no a la familia por apoyo
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:09 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,607
Posts2,323,424
Members71,872
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation