Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 57 of 68 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 67 68
T
T
the question is TandC, do you have butterflies "in mee pants"? (If you don't read the O/T section, that won't make sense)

T
T
Ha ha ha, I got it!

Darn those butterflies for getting in mee pants anyway, lol.

Married DH May 5, 1990
DH45 - ME43 - DD18 - DD15

Thanx to MB my M is now back on track and better than ever. MB ROCKS!!!

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Erica Jong
1942-, American Author
T
T
OK, there are some great ones in there. I am finally adding one to the mix. I just e-mailed 'faith' a photo of TB and the boys.

TB

A
A
I sent mine as well....

AnnaBelle Rose

Me: 29 WH:31 DS: 22mths M: almost 6 years, together 7 1/2
I am not a mistake. - ABR
_
_
Me too. I think it's nice to put a face with a 'screen name'. Not sure what the protocol here is, but I sent one of me & Pinky, one of jsut 'the boys', and one of just me.

-SOL
T
T
Wow, this is great, seems we are on a bit of a roll here with sending in our pictures.

Yes, I agree, it really is nice to be able to put a face to a screen name; somehow, in some strange way, it kind of makes people seem all that much more..."real."

Hope more folks out there will feel comfortable enough to send their pictures in too!

:-)

Married DH May 5, 1990

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Erica Jong
1942-, American Author
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
BTinBL and TandC have been added to the album hurray

SickofLimbo, sent you an e-mail. AnnaBelle, I see my answer - I will have yours up soon! smile

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

Last edited by Faith1; 05/10/10 05:02 PM.

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
L
L
Hmm, wonder if I should send in a new one of Flick and I since the one on there was taken during the false recovery.
He's much cuter now laugh

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
N
N
Sent you my pic!

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
B
B
Nice pics. smile

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
SickofLimbo and his boys,
AnnaBelleRose,
and NewPetals and her WH
have all been added to the album hurray

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Scotland and boys, and MaritalBliss
have been added to the album hurray

--> MB Photo Album <--

or...

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Wow, have I really been around here for nearly 9 years? I expect gifts on my 10 year anniversary dance2

hugs,
Faith1

P
P
Very cool Faithy... and you are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED for all you do!!!!! Thank you!

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
T
Wow, have I really been around here for nearly 9 years? I expect gifts on my 10 year anniversary.
We'll be sure to remember, lol.

However, if by chance we do forget, no worries...

"I'm sure you'll throw some subtle hints around to remind us!" Ha ha

[Linked Image from i163.photobucket.com]

Very cool Faithy... and you are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED for all you do!!!!! Thank you!
Ditto! :-)

Married DH May 5, 1990

Erica Jong
1942-, American Author
M
M
Sending you photo Faith, thanks for doing all this.

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
mymissy has been added to the album hurray

--> MB Photo Album <--

or...

O
O
Faith, can you remove me from the album? Even with the password, it's just a bit too public.

Thanks!

P
P
Bump for the newbies.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
H
H
Loving this link! So cool being able to put faces to all the people here.

BW/FWW 34 (Harmony)
BH/WH 36

Feb 2009 - Affair starts, physical for 9 days on business trip.
Mar 2009 - Separate from H, live alone
Apr 2009 - realise I have made big mistake and attempt reconciliation with H, establish NC with OM.
Jun 2009 - H physical and emotional serial A start right upto present day.
Jul 2009 - NC with OM broken and becomes EA
Mar 2010 - H reads email and discovers A
Jul 2010 - Discover MB
Aug 2010 - Plan A starts
Oct 2010 - Plan B starts
Page 57 of 68 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation