Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
Venting is allowed.
Go for it!

T
TheRoad Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Is brooke28 with the OM?

T
T
When I was reading Brooke's posts I laughed out loud at the one where she said she would be embarrassed to be seen in public with her OM after what they both did to her poor husband. They have been a couple out in the open supposedly since their child was born so close to the 2 year mark. Word is as a true sign of commitment to each other they are shacking up as of last month.

OM is not the marrying type so I hope Brooke is not hoping for a proposal.

You would think that Brooke's family might object? No protest from them or anyone for that matter. At anyone that has any influence over Brooke.

Brooke and her OM are both very vengeful people. All you have to do is read Brooke's posts and see how she made her husband pay for his affair. If her OM cheats on her I can only imagine what is in store for him.

Since they have a child that some how makes their relationship legitimate in the eyes of people.

I figured when their relationship became public they would move. Wouldn't any self-respecting affair couple move out of common decency? Not Brooke and her OM. They want to raise their child near friends and family. Why wouldn't they since everyone is so accepting of their relationship and the past is all but forgotten. There is Brooke's career as a big shot executive. Moving would hurt her career. Remember Brookes happiness is all that matters.

What I find amazing is that after everything Brooke did her husband was open to reconcilation even with her being pregnant with his ex best friends baby. She will never know how much that man loved her. She through it all away because she wanted her child to grow up in a peaceful environment. It would have been peaceful if Brooke had made OM walk away. That would have meant Brooke walking away from her OM. Brooke chose her OM over her husband.

F
F
tiaga, exactly who are you to Brooke? This seems rather suspicious that you would come on MB to gossip about a former member. What exactly are you getting from this?

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
T
T
I am nothing to Brooke. Reading her posts left me reeling with shock. She wanted to save her marriage for 1 1/2 minutes? Give the girl a medal. This is not gossip. She should be ashamed for carrying on with the OM the way she has. They are not discreet. Why would Brooke care if I give an update on a board she no longer posts on?

J
J
Originally Posted by tiaga
I am nothing to Brooke. Reading her posts left me reeling with shock. She wanted to save her marriage for 1 1/2 minutes? Give the girl a medal. This is not gossip. She should be ashamed for carrying on with the OM the way she has. They are not discreet. Why would Brooke care if I give an update on a board she no longer posts on?

Can't you just admit your relationship to Brooke or her xBH? If you say you are related to her xBH, no one would fault you for saying those things about Brooke, but people want to know why you would post about someone who hasn't been here for years.

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
D-Days - 8/25/06 (EA), 11/3/06 (PA)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
NC broken - 11/28/06, 12/16/06, 1/18/07, 1/26/07, 1/27/07
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
B
B
Originally Posted by jmwc95
Can't you just admit your relationship to Brooke or her xBH? If you say you are related to her xBH, no one would fault you for saying those things about Brooke, but people want to know why you would post about someone who hasn't been here for years.

I concur.

"Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes ... but I'll work it out."

BW, healing, happily married
T
T
Fine I use to be connected to Brooke. Keep in mind we were just made aware of her posts very recently. It has not been years. It has been barely 2 years. People are still healing. Her affair ripped 3 families to shreads. Reading her posts is bound to reopen some hurt feelings.

F
F
Are you her XH's OW?

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
M
M
Fine I use to be connected to Brooke. Keep in mind we were just made aware of her posts very recently. It has not been years. It has been barely 2 years. People are still healing. Her affair ripped 3 families to shreads. Reading her posts is bound to reopen some hurt feelings.

Ah. This is clearer by the moment. An ex-relative, I suspect. Who's the "we" you're referring to? And why are you here reading her posts if they're bound to reopen some hurt feelings?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
Why would Brooke care if I give an update on a board she no longer posts on?

Who cares if Brooke cares or not. Those of us who do post want to know.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
H
H
So who cares who Tiaga is???? Really??? Now we're defending unrepentant WW's (Brooke)???

It's not like tiaga started this, remember, The Road is the one who asked.

Certainly her post is peppered with opinions----everyone's are! She has been affected by this, she can say what she wants, the end.

Don't ask if you don't want to know.

Last edited by howtoheal; 06/03/10 03:47 PM.

I'm the FWW EA 2/06-3/06 NC 3/06 BH still not sure
J
J
Fine I use to be connected to Brooke.

Friend, family, family of her husband or OM?

How is her xBH doing? I remember he had an affair as well. Has he learned from his mistake?

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
H
H
jmwc, does it really matter about the affair ex BH had? If I remember correctly, Brooke did nothing MB like at all. I hope you're not suggesting that WBH (wandering betrayed husband)'s affair justifies Brooke's affair???

He didn't post here for help. Brooke did, for what that was worth.

Last edited by howtoheal; 06/03/10 03:50 PM.

I'm the FWW EA 2/06-3/06 NC 3/06 BH still not sure
L
L
Tiaga:

Is connected thru the divorce case.

Discovery.

"Wow, look at this....!"

And here they are.

Its gotta hurt.

LG

B
B

I'm so sorry for your hurt. Affairs are so painful. And they obviously have long lasting effects on many people.

How did you learn about her posts?

"Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes ... but I'll work it out."

BW, healing, happily married
M
M
Originally Posted by howtoheal
So who cares who Tiaga is???? Really??? Now we're defending unrepentant WW's (Brooke)???

It's not like tiaga started this, remember, The Road is the one who asked.

Certainly her post is peppered with opinions----everyone's are! She has been affected by this, she can say what she wants, the end.

Don't ask if you don't want to know.

I never like to see someone come on and post inflammatory posts about someone who isn't here to defend themselves. The idea is icky. Tiaga got tos'd once, which tells me there's an axe being ground.
I wasn't here when Brooke was, so I'll leave this thread. There is no help I can give so it's, well, unhelpful for me to be here. smile

Last edited by maritalbliss; 06/03/10 04:02 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

T
T
I am not Brooke's XH OW. That is another person Brooke got revenge on. I don't think she would go near Brooke. Her ex husband stays far away from the OW. Brooke's ex's affair was very wrong and he has paid dearly for it.

J
J
Originally Posted by howtoheal
jmwc, does it really matter about the affair ex BH had? If I remember correctly, Brooke did nothing MB like at all. I hope you're not suggesting that WBH (wandering betrayed husband)'s affair justifies Brooke's affair???

He didn't post here for help. Brooke did, for what that was worth.

No, I just want to see that he had learned his lesson and wasn't running around with his OW anymore.

Sure, Brooke posted here, asking if it was okay to divorce her husband without telling him she had been screwing his best friend.

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
T
T
The only right think Brooke did was tell her husband about the affair. If the OM and Brooke's brother had their way it would have stayed a secret forever or until a month later when Brooke found out she was pregnant. Oopps

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 777 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation