Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 86 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 85 86
S
S
Originally Posted by TandC
Here is one for the future: Misplaced compassion gives power to EVIL..
Ooooooh, that's good! clap clap clap

Yeah, I would like to stick that bumper sticker on WHs car!! Along with one that says "I am a jacka$$"....

Last edited by stillhere8126; 06/01/10 07:57 PM. Reason: I was censored..Mmmph

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
J
J
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
Originally Posted by TandC
Here is one for the future: Misplaced compassion gives power to EVIL..
Ooooooh, that's good! clap clap clap

Yeah, I would like to stick that bumper sticker on WHs car!! Along with one that says "I am a jacka$$"....

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
Married 20 years, together 25
DDay Spring 2009
WH moves out Summer 2009 and in with OW
Plan A - 4 months
Very dark Plan B Fall 2009
WH files D Summer 2010
H
OP Offline
H
No calls from SIL, so that has to be good. Just getting up and praying while drinking coffee. Kids are starting to get out of bed and move around.

I have a positive outlook this morning. I've been reading other's threads, but it's taking me awhile to get through it all. I'm looking forward to the weekend with my brother.

BS: 41
WS: 52
Marriage 20 years on 6/9/10
Dday on 4/27/10
Husband moved out 5/12/10
Plan B....5/21/10
DD 15
DS 11
DS 10
DS 7
K
K
Be on guard. She did make threats about CPS, so try to be on guard about that.

I don't mean to sound depressive, and all, but you ARE dealing with another crazy wayward.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
OP Offline
H
My husband called DS11 before I got home today to say that he was bringing by child support check. He was also suppose to bring by a check for insurance, but he didn't include that. My DS11 said, "daddy, you can't come in the house."....that made my husband mad and he said, "I'm not coming in the d$m house."

Also, on the check he wrote it to my first, married and maiden name...what's with that? I think it was a jab...it did bother me a bit. I don't want to change my name back to maiden because I didn't want the kids to have to explain all the time.

Does anyone think that your cell phone could be bugged? My friend was talking to me and our call got dropped. She said that when she called me back that she could hear our conversation in the background and then a sound like taperecorder rewinding real fast. I have an Iphone, so I sometimes wonder if it can be recorded somehow....any ideas? I sent a friend to follow him after school today and she said it was as if he knew she was there....her went down this road real fast and lost her.

Went to doctor today and he prescribed me Lexapro??? I hope it helps. They gave me a few weeks samples.

Dday on 4/27/10
Plan B....5/21/10
DD 15
DS 11
DS 10
DS 7
S
S
Hope, I take lexapro...I take it with wellbutrin....But I switched from cymbalta (whiched seemed to stop working) to Lexapro and I like it...It didnt cause weight gain like the others...the only downside is, for me anyway, that it took about a month and a half for it to work on me...it is supposed to take a month at most....But when it kicked in I could feel it...

Just wait it out and be patient with it, I hope it works well for you....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

M
M
I took Lexapro, and it worked almost immediately. I guess because my body can be sensitive to some things, and that just happened to be one of them. I had very brief dizzy spells for the first few weeks, and then they went away. It worked well. I hope it will work well for you, too.

I'm sure that was a jab, he probably wanted to see if you'd react to that. Waytards crazy

Me, BS, 35 - H, FWS, 38
Married 15 years, 4.5 years into Recovery
EA/PA 7/09-9/09
DDay 9/5/09, started Plan A
Exposed 9/13/09, started preparing for Plan B
H finally confessed and agreed to NC 9/27/09, never went to Plan B
Still a MB rookie, but striving to learn more and put it into practice every day... w/ FWH along for the ride
H
OP Offline
H
Well, he use to call me by my maiden name when we would fight...he would say, "Oh if i could only be as wonderful as the McMuffins...how great life would be." He would always refer to my maiden name sarcastically. I remember when we first married and I graduated from college...he got so mad because I included my maiden name on my diploma.

He has never liked my family. He just could never understand why we were all so close. I suppose it was a lovebuster.

Dday on 4/27/10
Plan B....5/21/10
DD 15
DS 11
DS 10
DS 7
S
S
So, your WH IS my WH's CLONE? Yep.

Let's see, WH checklist.
1. Deny the affair FOREVER(unless caught with irrefutable evidence, then just say, "Yea") CHECK

2. Refuse to use IMs. CHECK

3. Send messages through children. CHECK

4. Accuse the BW of MAKING the kids think things, and poisoning their minds. CHECK

5. Ignore the children on some days and expect them to be there when THEY want to talk. CHECK

7. Tell the children that "it just didn't work." CHECK

8. Want to come into the Da%n house. CHECK

9. Make jabs at BW to try to get a reaction. CHECK.

I am SURE I missed some things.

HopeE, just don't break your Plan B. You can do this. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
F
F
I am not certain if flexispy works on iphones but it does work on Blackberry's. Can you get someone to check out your phone...maybe go to the AT&T store and have someone look at it? You might need to off load anything you want to save like pictures and then wipe your phone and start over for safety sake.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
J
J
HopeE -

The people at the cell phone store should be able to help you.

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
DDay Spring 2009
Plan A - 4 months
WH files D Summer 2010
J
J
Also - I took Lexipro for about 7 months. It definitely worked very well for me. I was so freaked out in the beginning - I could not breath half the time from crying so hard and so often, I could not eat at all (lost 15 pounds instantly), I could not sleep. I was a total mess - it is a wonder that I did not end up in the hospital. Lexipro calmed me down and I was able to gradually start eating, sleeping and functioning normally again. It was a slow process.

Just a note - do NOT get the generic form of Lexipro. Have your doctor put on your prescription that you have to have the brand name. The generic version has other ingredients in it that can cause severe diarrhea (sorry to be gross, but it's true). My IC explained to me that Lexipro used to be part of another drug (the name evades me at the moment). Anyways, this other drug was causing the diarrhea problems in people, so they did some research and found that if they separated out the Lexipro part, people didn't get those symptoms. That's how Lexipro was born. Lexipro itself is still too new to have a generic version.

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
DDay Spring 2009
Plan A - 4 months
WH files D Summer 2010
J
J
Originally Posted by Scotland
So, your WH IS my WH's CLONE? Yep.

Let's see, WH checklist.
1. Deny the affair FOREVER(unless caught with irrefutable evidence, then just say, "Yea") CHECK

2. Refuse to use IMs. CHECK

3. Send messages through children. CHECK

4. Accuse the BW of MAKING the kids think things, and poisoning their minds. CHECK

5. Ignore the children on some days and expect them to be there when THEY want to talk. CHECK

7. Tell the children that "it just didn't work." CHECK

8. Want to come into the Da%n house. CHECK

9. Make jabs at BW to try to get a reaction. CHECK.

I am SURE I missed some things.

HopeE, just don't break your Plan B. You can do this. laugh

Wow, Ladies - I have a clone, too! How surprising...

Here's other characteristics of the clones:

10. Blame the BS for the A - after all, they were totally FORCED to have the A by us. CHECK

11. Always trying to rip apart the BS's self worth and confidence - they can't have spouses with brains of their own. CHECK

12. They accuse us of being childish by going to Plan B because it prevents them from being able to use us as emotional punching bags. CHECK

There's more, but I could go on for days.

Hope - DON'T BREAK PLAN B AT ALL. Very, VERY important. The darker you get, the better you will feel. No one has the right to treat you the way your WH has. NO ONE. Stay strong - you CAN do this.

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
DDay Spring 2009
Plan A - 4 months
WH files D Summer 2010
H
OP Offline
H
Sounds like a good match Scotland. My power went out tonight and didn't get to talk with you all.....maybe in the morning.

Dday on 4/27/10
Plan B....5/21/10
DD 15
DS 11
DS 10
DS 7
H
OP Offline
H
We had a big storm last night and power went out for hours. I had a lot of thinking to do sitting here in the dark. My DS11 told me that he told his daddy about getting them for 30 days in the summer...H said he didn't know that (yeah right). He also told them how hard it was living out at the lake....I just can't believe that.

I guess he would rather do that than reconcile. Anyway, 2 more days left of school and then I'm done for a little. I've never needed a Summer so badly.

Dday on 4/27/10
Plan B....5/21/10
DD 15
DS 11
DS 10
DS 7
J
J
Hi Hope!

You can do it - this summer will be a period of tremendous growth for you and your children. Focus on you and them and nothing else. Protect yourself, protect them.

We had crazy storms last night, too - tornado warnings for a while. DD8 was crying and so, so scared. Did WH call to see if they were ok?? Nope. His mother called, but he didn't. Waywards are such losers.

Hope all is fine in Texas today!

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
DDay Spring 2009
Plan A - 4 months
WH files D Summer 2010
N
N
Originally Posted by AnneMarie1224
Here's other characteristics of the clones:

10. Blame the BS for the A - after all, they were totally FORCED to have the A by us. CHECK

11. Always trying to rip apart the BS's self worth and confidence - they can't have spouses with brains of their own. CHECK

12. They accuse us of being childish by going to Plan B because it prevents them from being able to use us as emotional punching bags. CHECK

There's more, but I could go on for days.

Hope - DON'T BREAK PLAN B AT ALL. Very, VERY important. The darker you get, the better you will feel. No one has the right to treat you the way your WH has. NO ONE. Stay strong - you CAN do this.

Check, check, check! I think there's a manual out there you have to read before you become a wayturd, just so you can make sure you cover all the right bases and do the right wayturd-y things!

HopeE, you can do this. NO CONTACT with WH. At all. Stay dark. It will get a bit easier each day.

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
S
S
What, no one told you guys about the manual? Yup, theres a manual. sigh

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
S
HopeE, You are doing so well!

As long as you continue besmudging people with amnesty, I say you are doing well. Perhaps you should also consider casting asparagus as well? This can result in lawsuits for slander, but since it is such a nice vegetable, I thought it could go well with the besmudged amnesty over rice. I suggest a white wine to go with.

SB

Lucky to be where I am, in a safe place to get marriage-related support.
Recovered.
Happy.
Most recent D-day Fall 2005
Our new marriage began that day. Not easily, but it did happen.
M
M
Originally Posted by schoolbus
HopeE, You are doing so well!

As long as you continue besmudging people with amnesty, I say you are doing well. Perhaps you should also consider casting asparagus as well? This can result in lawsuits for slander, but since it is such a nice vegetable, I thought it could go well with the besmudged amnesty over rice. I suggest a white wine to go with.

SB

rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Page 53 of 86 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 85 86

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 493 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation