Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
M
Originally Posted by Paleriderdude
what exactly did i do to bring on this firestorm? noticed someone was an entp? let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

prd

Here's one for ya preacher man...

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
L
OP Offline
L
what exactly did i do to bring on this firestorm? noticed someone was an entp? let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

prd
The "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" incident is one of the most well-known lessons of the Bible. A woman, who had been caught in the act of adultery was brought to Jesus Christ by the scribes and Pharisees as a test to see if the Messiah was a liberal in matters of the Law of God. In response to their deceitful query, He didn't condemn the woman, not because He was a liberal, not because He condoned her sin, but because the men who brought the woman to Him were Hypocrites. He was the only person there that day who was free of sin, the only one who had the right to "cast the first stone." He didn't stone her (or her accusers), but instead forgave her and told her to "sin no more." Otherwise, the day wass coming when she, if she didn't thereafter repent, wouldn't be stoned, but would be burned - along with the hypocrites who brought her to Him that day, if they didn't thereafter repent of their sin.

I don't believe anyone questioning you is a hypocrite, just people who follow a programme and want to know who you are and why you are on MB, and in order to ascertain whether or not you are here as a helper or a hinderer.

There's another well known scripture in the bible..'be as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves'

The questions we are asking are far from a firestorm.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
M
M
How about a little Johnny Cash:

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
S
S
Whats this tread about? Mmmmm, seems like another funny smiley thread to me... [Linked Image from millan.net]

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
M
M
Originally Posted by lildoggie

prd
The "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" incident is one of the most well-known lessons of the Bible. A woman, who had been caught in the act of adultery was brought to Jesus Christ by the scribes and Pharisees as a test to see if the Messiah was a liberal in matters of the Law of God. In response to their deceitful query, He didn't condemn the woman, not because He was a liberal, not because He condoned her sin, but because the men who brought the woman to Him were Hypocrites. He was the only person there that day who was free of sin, the only one who had the right to "cast the first stone." He didn't stone her (or her accusers), but instead forgave her and told her to "sin no more." Otherwise, the day wass coming when she, if she didn't thereafter repent, wouldn't be stoned, but would be burned - along with the hypocrites who brought her to Him that day, if they didn't thereafter repent of their sin.

I don't believe anyone questioning you is a hypocrite, just people who follow a programme and want to know who you are and why you are on MB, and in order to ascertain whether or not you are here as a helper or a hinderer.

There's another well known scripture in the bible..'be as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves'

The questions we are asking are far from a firestorm.

He's not really a preacher. Dude's just fancying himself into the role of Clint Eastwood in the move Pale Rider, a reformed gun fighter preacher forced to put aside his righteousness to stand up and fight [righteously] for a small band of Christian gold miners against the forces of the man.

In this case...Dude's the righteous preacher on his pale horse and the collective we (or maybe justuss and the moderators) are the man subverting and perverting his misplaced right to freedome of speech on a PRIVATE forum.

Saddest thing is this is an adult man we are talking about here. Since it's an alias I presume he was banned and getting banned from here is about as mature a thing as getting kicked out of a funeral for laughing too much and then to sneak back in to poke at the family some more????

Mr. Wondering

L
OP Offline
L
Even if he was, he's not the only one who has READ the bible - all of it, not just the easily used to try and panic others into backing away with bits.

Prd, just answer the dang questions will ya?

M
M
bingo, Mr. W.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
P
P
Originally Posted by markos
bingo, Mr. W.

no, i think the dude you all are probably referring to is quite possibly happily married now, he might even have just got back from nappa valley with his beautiful bride? idk call me an optimist!

prd

P
P
bingo, Mr. W.

no, i think the dude you all are probably referring to is quite possibly happily married now, he might even have just got back from nappa valley with his beautiful bride? idk call me an optimist!

prd

And there you have it.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
T
Sounds more and more like Dud(e) all the time.

T
T
He could have. But then instead of posting under a new alias and confusing people who could be in the worst pain of their lives, he would just say, "It's me! I am married and happy!"

P
P
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
He could have. But then instead of posting under a new alias and confusing people who could be in the worst pain of their lives, he would just say, "It's me! I am married and happy!"

re-married and happy would probably be the way he'd phrase it.

prd

M
M
Well, if his new marriage was perfect, he would never ever feel the need to be here, or so he said.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
S
S
Look Around. Really Really Yell? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
L
OP Offline
L
This is like an old poster called Hu, and how he was his wife....

P
P
Well, if his new marriage was perfect, he would never ever feel the need to be here, or so he said.

maybe its a refurbished marriage, not a "new" one? idk i'm merely speculating.

prd

T
T
AHA!!!

I can't think of anything else to say

L
OP Offline
L

prd
yanno, if you talked/shared about you instead of speculating about dude, things like...IDK... umm.... MB and how it applies to you, instead of all this shilly-shallying about. we'd get off your case.

Frankly, my care factor has run out. I noted your odd postings, I called you out in an attempt to find out if your legit, your constant prancing round proves your not, and everyone has had it brought to their attention. If you post ANYTHING the slightest bit not MB ANYWHERE on the forum, expect to be shouted down.

Lil out!

S
S
I CAN'T HELP IT!!! I love you Dude! I have so missed your sick pompousness..... but a preacher??? That is stretching it even for you. rotflmao

God's Blessings,

Say

Me, BW-57
FWH 54
4 kids and 4 grandbabies between us
In recovery since D-day, May 28,2007
FWH never onboard the MB boat but still clinging to the side.
One day at a time by God's grace.
S
S
Originally Posted by lildoggie

prd
yanno, if you talked/shared about you instead of speculating about dude, things like...IDK... umm.... MB and how it applies to you, instead of all this shilly-shallying about. we'd get off your case.

Frankly, my care factor has run out. I noted your odd postings, I called you out in an attempt to find out if your legit, your constant prancing round proves your not, and everyone has had it brought to their attention. If you post ANYTHING the slightest bit not MB ANYWHERE on the forum, expect to be shouted down.

Lil out!

shilly-shallying? rotflmao I couldnt read anything after that. rotflmao

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 698 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation