Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
OP Offline
V
ML - I'm asking this question b/c I know you've emailed in before.

About how long does it take Joyce to respond to an email for a question to the radio program?

I've emailed her a couple of times and never heard a response. She may just not like my question smile but I'm hoping I have the email address correct.

jharley@marriagebuilders.com?

Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
V
OP Offline
V
....and if anyone else has emailed in to the radio show has an answer they're welcome to respond too laugh

Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
HIYA!
G
G
Hi Vibrissa....I emailed Joyce last week and she got back to me in less then a day....I was responding to the renters mentality in marriage segments....she read it on air in fact...it was about how you can be a renter and married....and they were gonna address how to move a spouse to a buyer in that situation. She also sent me out a book....dealing with this...Freeloaders, renters & buyers...haven't gotten it yet but the holiday most likely slowed down delivery.

Did you ck in your spam folder for her reply to you? I have to say so far my experience with them has been awesome.

V
OP Offline
V
I did - nothing in the Spam. I'm wondering if she just isn't getting the email because they seem to be pretty on top of emails, at least that is the impression I got. I did send the most recent email Thursday afternoon so maybe she just hasn't gotten it yet.

I'll keep waiting.

I think it's a pretty good question that would address the issues of several posters I've seen here over time....

Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
HIYA!
M
M
Vibrissa, she usually responds the next morning, so I am puzzled by her non response. Why not just call in tomorrow and ask on air?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

V
OP Offline
V
b/c I'm skeerd.... My voice will sound funny (I have troubles even calling in take out, lol) - and it isn't a question regarding my situation in particular, just one I've seen several times here.

I'll try emailing it again.

Thanks for the responses!

Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
HIYA!
M
M
Vibrissa! I think they must be out of town. Friday and Mondays shows were reruns I think. Was today a rerun too? Anyone know?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

V
OP Offline
V
I missed today's show - so possibly (especially with the holiday)! Ok we'll see how it goes.

Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
HIYA!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation