Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
I don't really think it matters. Yes, a WS who moves in with their AP CAN have reality hit them sooner, or they could be really good at ignoring things. The WS who really LOVES family, could still get a family "fix" by the children the AP has. There are single people who date and live together, and their are those that choose not to live together. Those relationships end all of the time.

Seriously, thinking about the WHY will just drive you crazy. There are so many reasons why and most of the reasoning takes place in a wayturd's head.

I know that this is you trying to understand why your husband isn't coming home. When you get into this kind of thinking, Atena, you really need to get yourself out of it for your own good. Sometimes, when I talk to my RL friends and I tell them about things that happened(like DS10 telling me that he thought WH and OW were fighting last Sunday), my friends say, "Isn't that a good sign Doesn't that mean it's crashing?" I respond with, "I know this sounds callous, but I don't care."

It is entertaining to me to hear about the arguments in the "perfect" world(I KNOW it's not perfect, PEOPLE aren't perfect). It doesn't change anything though. My WH ISN'T coming to me, with hat in hands saying, "I want to come home and work on this marriage." Until that happens, I don't CARE what happens with them. It doesn't make a difference in my marriage. The affair is still going on and I don't care how involved they are. They were already having SF and a "relationship" before WH left, all I did was take MYSELF out of it. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Originally Posted by atena
[So I do believe that yes, the nature of the WS is the same, but the arrangement they pick with OW can be quite different ad lead to different outcomes.

Atena, you are only focusing on the UPSIDE, do you see that? The downside is that the OW lovebusts your H when he won't take the relationship further. Usually, the WS promises that they will move in or marry, etc once the BS is gone. And then when they are free to do so, they don't. That causes conflict in the affair.

Regardless, none of us are psychics and this really is a waste of time - and harmful to you - to sit around speculating about something we have no way of knowing. And you do have a tendency, my good friend, to always imagine the VERY WORST.

The best thing for you to do is to focus on making your life GREAT. Now that you are a month away from completing your masters, are you looking into leaving that job so you don't have to look at your husband every day?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by Scotland
ISeriously, thinking about the WHY will just drive you crazy. There are so many reasons why and most of the reasoning takes place in a wayturd's head.

BINGO!! And she does this because she is in a position to be constantly triggered.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
atena Offline OP
OP Offline
A
crybaby
I know I am a crybaby and I do have a vivid imagination and usually what happens is that I attract all the bad visions I have and so they end up becoming reality.

I will be in california in august and plan to start looking into private schools. I was also asked to email my CV to a person a good friend of mine knows. He finds positions in education in the states for people who want to relocate there.
I am planting my seeds.
Melody, starting anew in a new place far away would really be the solution and get the h^ll out of this environment.
blessing

atena
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation