Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
E
The affairage lasted until 2009 btw. He was thrown in jail last year and she served sep papers then. She just served him d papers last week btw.

So it was about five years the ex was married to the ow.

My only caveat is he will get out prob next year (white collar stuff) and then he'll prob begin working on finding his next soon-to-be-ex-wife! Geez. I am not happy about son having yet another stepmom.

I would not advise on marriage for waywards.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to let them figure this out on their own. I just don't feel right bringing them here and Schoolbus is right; they probably see themselves as special and the information in the Marriage Builders books would go to waste. Even if they did apply what they read, the foundation of their relationship is shaky. The most important thing in any relationship is Trust and they have none of that. If they're committed to making it work, they'll find a way on their own.

aBetterMe

aBetterMe

Me 33
DH 35
Together 14 years, married 12
Two "furry children" (one cat & one dog)

MB has changed me and changed my life. I am becoming a better person for it, and building a better marriage. MB principles can truly help you create the love and the life you want.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation