Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
D
OP Offline
D
Hi tl - good to chat to you again!

You are right. The previous guy knew the law, but he didn't listen to what I wanted, thinking that he could acheive the Amicable Route. The only problem, I know STBX is ruled by the buck. There is No Way he would go away quietly, regardless of what he's done.

If you can believe it - he's making out like He Was the Victim!

No... the only way for him to realise the concequences of his actions, is for him to feel where it hurts most.

I am going for BROKE. I've spent 2 1/2 months trying for Amicable and he had the cheeck to put a limit on the credit card of $ 600.00 to run the house - what planet is he living on!

I think the best part of the Summons is - I only have his work address - as he still hasn't even told the boys where exactly he's living. SO the Sheriff of the Court will be serving Both of them there - Oh, to be a fly on the wall!

Last edited by DragonFire; 09/19/10 03:53 PM.
D
OP Offline
D
Hi Moderators

Please could you help me with changing the name of my Post/Thread

I'm Really looking for some Emotional Boosting and General Guidance in the 'After Divorce' phase, and I have no idea how to get there.

Thank you

Originally Posted by DragonFire
Hi Moderators

Please could you help me with changing the name of my Post/Thread

I'm Really looking for some Emotional Boosting and General Guidance in the 'After Divorce' phase, and I have no idea how to get there.

Thank you

DragonFire,

I changed the title of your thread, however, thread titles are limited in the amount of characters allowed, so I was unable to use the exact wording you requested.

Should you desire a change, please use the "notify" button. We are unable to read every post, so we do rely heavily on "moderator alerts" from our members. We always appreciate the help! smile

McLovin,
MBDB Moderator

mbMcLovin@gmail.com
V
V
Hey DF.

I'm so sorry you're going through a rough time right now. I know that you'll come out on top in the end, but muddling through is the tough part.

Try to take some time for yourself each day.

((((DF)))) You're in my thoughts and prayers!

When are the infidel's being given their summons? Do you know?

Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
D
OP Offline
D
Hi V

Feeling a little better today - it's this living in 'limbo' that's the killer.
I can't make any definite future plans, because of all the 'what if's'
There's a 95% chance I'll get the house and of course maintenance - it's the 5%
And even that 5% isn't a problem, because if everthing turned upside down, I have the finances to 'buy' him out for that %.

The problem is, without the Title Deeds, I can't think about renting out the Offices, which is 250 m2 and will bring in a nice bit of income & ease the financial burden.

I would like to sub divide the land and build a smaller more organised design of house on the back 1/2 - but again needs tiltle deeds - so that's on hold

I really would like to do more with my day - but I can't generate income, because that would jepordise the maintenance

this is SO Frustrating

The Summons were supposed to be issued today, but the Attorney said I'll only know by the morning, pending the confirmation from the Sheriff of the Court.
As I said to him - I really don't want to know anymore about this whole thing - they must handle it - just tell me where/when to be be somewhere or to sign something. They have every piece of information and a clear directive from me on action and cost.

I don't want to waste another minute on this, I have to start a new life and every day, is 1 wasted - whilst 'they' have careers / new lives etc.

A very good friend of mine is coming to spend the day with me tomorrow, to brainstorm as she is in a job she hates. I'm hoping that we can somehow 'work around' the divorce & come up with 'income' for her & mental stimulation for me.

Last edited by DragonFire; 09/22/10 02:03 PM.
D
OP Offline
D
It was 'on of those days', today!

My back is now in 4 different spasms, so my physio insisted that I go round to him, to try to relieve it a bit. I can't sleep for more than an hour as i get 'stuck' in 1 position & have to wake up to roll over.

Anyway, whilst lying 'semi naked' on his 'bed', my phone rings. Thinking it might be my Attorney about the Summons, I answered.
It's my Vets receptionist -
Hello .... we've just received a call from a client, to say they've picked up a run away husky - is it 1 of yours?
Panic - I called home to check on my 6 dogs - Nope, all where they should be.

So whilst being manipulated, lying on my stomach, I call my son and tell him to expect a 'foster' husky.
The people who found her, take her round to my place and deliver her to my son & promplty leave. He's now trying to get 'her' into the safety of the office fencing & at the same time, fending off our 6, who are creating mayhem.

So 1 hour later, very bruised & feeling sorry for myself, I get home. He's managed to get her into the office building and is still trying to calm down our dogs, who are behaving terribly.
'Mom - get these dogs away'
Eventually , I got 2 into the Scullery, 2 into the house. left 1 in the garden & took 1 into the office fenced off area, for a trial introduction.
Slowly, I'm letting 1 out at a time to see what will happen - hold thumbs.

In the morning I'll have to take her up to the vet to see if she has a microchip identification, as there's nothing on her collar.

She's yound, maybe a year and looks like a Malamut = quite a big dog.

Oh boy - I should just put a sign up - All DOGS Home - Excluding STBX, yes he's a dog, but not welcome!

Last edited by DragonFire; 09/22/10 02:27 PM.
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by McLovin
I changed the title of your thread, however, thread titles are limited in the amount of characters allowed, so I was unable to use the exact wording you requested.

Thank you

D
OP Offline
D
My sons had brunch with STBX, today.
Including clothes shopping and something to eat, the were together just over an hour! And he forgot that my youngest had been made a Councillor (Prefect) for his Final Year.

My youngest was telling me after, that somehow they got onto the topic of 'money'. STBX tried to tell the boys that he pays for everything in the house! Unfortunetly I had already 'shown' them the real situation in a spreadsheet.
So that went down like a lead balloon.

Then he said to them 'Well your mother has always had more money than me'
Well Hallo - that's what I've been saying all along!

But - Now I hand over the reins to you and let you 'Pay for me'
I can't wait to see what BS he comes up with in his defence of the Divorce Summons and Maintenance Requirements.
He's got 10 days to 're-act' and regardless we will apply for Emergency Maintenance.

I 'think' the OW did travel to the USA, but not too sure because she also has 10 days for her suite.

B
B
Hey DF,

Hope you are feeling okay. What is going on with your WH and OW? Haven't seen you on in a while. How are your son's?

Hi Niko, quick question, where you in a women's magazine recently? I thought I saw something while in the beauty salon over the weekend that sounded like you!

ba

Me-49, WH-51
Married 02/1983 yrs, Sons - 27, 26, 20
1st PA - 1985, 1st known EA - 1992/1993
2nd PA - 06/02 to 11/04
1st D-day - 09/03, D-day 2 - 10/04 D-day 3 05/08
NC e-mail - 11/04- it wasn't real
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (doseedo, 1 invisible), 533 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation