Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 136 of 199 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 198 199
H
H
Scotland, you did the right thing. I can't tell you all the people that suspected about the A and said nothing to me especially when it was just an EA.

Her H has a right to know. Stay strong.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
S
OP Offline
S
I know her H has a right to know and so does his W. I am going to tell after the weekend. It is such a hard thing to do but it is always the right thing. I am so thankful to the person who called me and told me about my WH's EA with OW almost 3 years ago. I just wish they would have known to direct me here. I got gaslighted and the affair continued to the point we are at today. I was just thinking last week, how out of our little group at school(the M.O.M. Posse as I call us grin )I am the only one who had to deal with infidelity so far. I am the one who has been married the longest, but we all know that doesn't matter. Then, this week, I notice this.

There was one lady that said, "She is in a horrible marriage, I think she should go for it." I said, "Okay I will tell YOUR husband that." She said, "He won't care what I said to WW." I said, "No, if he ever wanted to have an affair, I would tell him to go for it." Her face went white and I could see that her stomach dropped. Then she said, "Okay, I understand." I am STRONG in my convictions. If it is something that goes against what I believe to be right, I don't waiver. I have ALWAYS known that adultery was WRONG and I am NOT going to waiver in it. It is NEVER okay. ARGH ARGH ARGH.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Originally Posted by Scotland
There was one lady that said, "She is in a horrible marriage, I think she should go for it." I said, "Okay I will tell YOUR husband that." She said, "He won't care what I said to WW." I said, "No, if he ever wanted to have an affair, I would tell him to go for it." Her face went white and I could see that her stomach dropped. Then she said, "Okay, I understand." I am STRONG in my convictions. If it is something that goes against what I believe to be right, I don't waiver. I have ALWAYS known that adultery was WRONG and I am NOT going to waiver in it. It is NEVER okay. ARGH ARGH ARGH.

hurray

YOU ARE AWESOME!!

C
C
Yeah Scotty, right on..Maybe it came time to mature and Bampot didn't want to grow up yet.

Hope he will get it soon that he could lose a very awesome woman if he doesn't straighten up.

But as you too probably I can take the punishment but I am allways thinking about the kids.

But there is our MB friends who can be leaned upon so we don't take to much right?

Good work scotty..

S
OP Offline
S
So today, I go to the school and I hand my friend SAA. She says, "I can't bring this in my house." I say, "Sure you can. Just take the cover off and put a different cover on it." She says, "I can do that." Then POSOM comes waltzing into the schoolyard. He keeps his distance from me. WW says, "I guess I should tell him he can't come to my DD's bday party tomorrow." I say, "Do what you think is best." She walks over and starts talking to him. I realize then that this is a typical affair and it is going to need to be exposed ASAP. I am going to do what I have to on Monday or Tuesday. It is going to be done face to face with the spouses because I only know where they live. I don't know POSOM'sW name but I will tell her anyways.

This is hard. It is difficult watching a friend do this to their life and the life of someone else. POSOM has 2 DDs. One of them hugged WW. I cringed. What is WW thinking? How disgusting. And POSOM brings his 3 year old out with WW. ARGH WAYTURDS SUCK AZZ. This is going to get rough, but I am doing the right thing.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
{{{{{{{{{{{{{PEP)))))))))))
I'm so sorry. My love and prayers are with you.

Scotty, rock on as always - you handle everything with grace.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
ARGH. It seems that this affair at the school is going to go on unexposed for a while longer. I was going over to WW's house yesterday morning to expose the affair when WW drives up. I couldn't do it then. Later, I find out that WH's wife was at the school and that's why WW went straight home. So I decide that today is the day. I go over and WW is already there. ARGH So, I decide that I will go closer to afterschool. I leave my house after the rain stops and I walk aver there. I go up the stairs. My heart is racing. I am nervous. I get to the door. I press the doorbell. No answer. I look inside and all the lights are off. I go away defeated and know that I will have to do this another day.

I get to the school. I place myself right in the middle of the two of them. WH walks away. He doesn't look at me, EVER. WW says, "I saw you walking on such and such street, why were you over there?" I DIE. She SAW me by her house. I say, "What does it matter?" I see her face fall. I tell her I was looking for our friend(which I was, to get a ride to the school). She says, "Oh okay. Girls we gotta go, Daddy's in the hospital." I ask, "Oh? What's wrong with BH?" He has had a fever for 6 days straight. He has heart problems and he suffers from sever anxiety. I hope he will be okay. Now, I need to wait. It's killing me. I wanted to tell WW's BH FIRST. I dunno what to do now. I am going to try to get through. Thing is, my friends that know I am trying to tell BH are worried that this might harm him physically. One friend even said, "He may die, then you don't have to worry about it." I said, "I will still tell BW though." ARGH ARGH ARGH

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Scotty, ITA with what you are doing. I wish someone would have had a clue to my WH's A and told me. I might have opened my eyes sooner and been able to salvage M. Maybe. But I would have appreciated being told. So you GO, girl.

{{{Pep}}}, so sorry for your loss and I totally agree - his spirit lives on in you. I will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
S
OP Offline
S
Okay, so today, I went to work. Just after 4 pm, I was on break. I was paged by an associate at the front. I called and she said, "Scotty, WW is here to speak to you." I said, Send her to the back of the store and I will come out. I talked to her. I told her how it was inappropriate to talk about this at my workplace. She said, "You're not working right now." I said, "You don't have a job, you don't know what it is like to have to worry about losing it."

Why was she there? One of the other moms told her that I was at her house yesterday. She was PISSED. She told me that the wake-up call that I gave her last week was enough and that she weighed out her options and she realized that her life is the way she wants it to be. She can improve her marriage. I told her that she can come on here. She can improve her marriage. She told me that I don't need to tell her husband. I am not telling him, for now. I told her that I will watch her even more closely and if this EA isn't finished that I will definitely RUN to tell her husband.

I really don't know what to do. For now, I guess the exposure to the BSs is on hold.

I SUCK.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Originally Posted by Scotland
I SUCK.

Yeah right...

You can lead a horses-azz to water but..

I am reminded of that scritpure

Matthew 7:6
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." , (or tear up up and eat you).

You did a gutsy thing Scotty, she doesn't value her own self and its dangerous. I remeber pulling a guy off his GF in a bar when he was beating her. She broke a chair over my back in repayment. I learned that a long time ago. Later on in life a girl was complaining of her BF violent tendecies and I told her there was no excuse, she should get a restraining order. I lost touch and it was only a work aquaintece but a year or so later he murdered her with a hammer. I was allways involved with people and pretty grounded when I was young and have more stories of how I tried to save the day for people, ( My wife was one of them), but the issue is clear that unless someone gets thier head out of thier azz they don't want anyones help.

I am proud to know you but please be careful where you cast those pearls of wisdom, the swine, (did I get it right that her H was in the hospital really sick?) will tear you up.

You gave her a choice, she rejected it based on her own values.

C
C
Maybe you can tell the BHs children what WW is up to. Someone should know what she is about, especially the kids.

Stay strong Scotty and change that to "They SUCK"!!

P
P
Scotty, are you SURE WW is not exaggerating about her husband's condition to try and guilt you into staying away from him? WWs DO lie to protect their drug you know.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
N
N
You can't watch her all the time. 99 to 1 she is just trying to get rid of you so her BH doesn't find out.

I hope you go ahead and tell him.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
N
I mean, she came to your work??? She is terrified you will tell. And what a waynerd is most fearful of is almost guaranteed to be the right thing. smile

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
V
V
Scotty - I still think you should expose. Even if the EA doesn't progress, she is dangerous. She has no intent of exposing herself to her husband, she will just sweep it under the carpet.

He needs to know what she is up to. If he is ill he needs to surround himself with supportive people, NOT waywards.

Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
C
C
Originally Posted by Vibrissa
Scotty - I still think you should expose. Even if the EA doesn't progress, she is dangerous. She has no intent of exposing herself to her husband, she will just sweep it under the carpet.

He needs to know what she is up to. If he is ill he needs to surround himself with supportive people, NOT waywards.
Yes to all that, but as long as you have gone this far, I think investiagting his health might be a good idea. If he is really sick and hie reaction would worsen his condition,(yeah I know, could be bull), you can still expose to someone who will protect him. he deserves it.

C
C
K scotty whats up? I look forward to your posts and you are quiet on your thread? Need a shot in the arm gurl?

S
OP Offline
S
Well, let's see. Yesterday, I was talking to the WW at the school. I told her that I didn't appreciate her coming to my workplace to talk about a personal matter. While I was standing there talking to her, the WH came walking up. He laid into me.

Him: Who do you think you are?

Me: Oh you found your nerve? Last week, you wouldn't even look me in the eye and you would walk away whenever I came near.

Him: Why do you think you can come into MY personal business and mess with me uninvited? (I stayed quiet and let him hang himself).

Him: I am a married man and I would NEVER have an affair. I can NOT believe that you would accuse me of such a thing when I a such a stand up guy. You have NO proof. I can be friends with whoever i want to. You better not go to my house or after you tell my wife, she would beat the S--T out of you. She would never believe anything that you had to say, because there is nothing going on. Go ahead, go to WW's house and tell her husband, I don't care.

Me: You WANT me to go to WW's house?

Him: Go ahead, tell her husband(WW was still standing there and she said, "No don't go to my house." I said to her, "I am not going to your house.")

Him: My name is POSMM. DO NOT SAY MY NAME EVERY AGAIN. Don't mess with me, I can be friends with whoever I want to be. I had my 3 year old daughter with me when we went out for coffee, like I would do anything with my daughter there. I am not like that. I would not do anything with this woman other than be her friend. I was only helping her through her problems.

Then he started to walk away and yelled out, "WW, THIS WOMAN IS NO FRIEND TO YOU."

I looked at the WW and I said, "Do you see him clearer now? He doesn't care if I go to YOUR house. He actually told me that he wants me to. He doesn't care about what happens to YOU. Not only is he macking on you, he is macking on his married neighbour. He is so angry with me because he sees me as the obstacle to you two being together, and he wants me GONE. He will not give up easily. This is in your hands now."

I had not seen the other posts here from Vib, Neak and PM. Of course you guys are right. I KNOW they need to know. You guys are right. I just don't think that I am going to be the one to do this. I am stepping back. My safety and my children's well-being is my concern.

Now, as far as my sitch. A message got through from Bampot completely intact. It was this,
Originally Posted by Bampot
Update, As you will see, I have deposited ___ as normal, ___ for my cell phone, ____ for children's activities and ____ for DS10's boxing. In the future please do not assume I will just pay half for whatever the boys want to do.

I still have my own bills to take care of.

Thanks

I was MAD MAD MAD. I read this (I sent a message to IMs reminding them that I should have only received the stuff about the finances and not the other stuff). I wrote to Bampot in my journal. I was writing swear words and telling him how lucky he was that I was in Plan B because I would have called him and given it to him. He is supposed to pay for the children. The thing he was complaining about was a school thing that the children have always done. They have done it every year. I signed them up for it, and sent a message through the IMs just telling Bampit how much it cost. He wrote back saying that he would be willing to pay for half.

While I was writing my letter to Bampot, in my journal, I started to rant about how if I died today, Bampot would have to pay for 100% of their needs since he is their father. I was LIVID. Then I wrote the words, "These are the consequences" and that's when I stopped typing. A feeling of peace surrounded me. I remembered the prayer I say every morning and every night. These are some of the consequences that I have prayed for. The anger left me and I realized, that sometimes, when Bampot gets some of his consequences, they may have an impact on me as well.

Tomorrow, DSx2 will be spending the night at the lurv puke shack. I am apprehensive about what will happen. I am NOT sending any clothes over there. They will only bring over a couple of items. I will be locking myself in the bathroom after I lock the front door, just in case there is a repeat of last Feb. I am MAD that Bampot still hasn't sent a message through the IMs about this "sleepover." It IS possible that he will bring them home but I doubt it. He will keep them anyways.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
Scotty, are you SURE WW is not exaggerating about her husband's condition to try and guilt you into staying away from him? WWs DO lie to protect their drug you know.

The BH's health has actually been well known since BEFORE this. It wasn't something that just came out. We all know that he is sick. I just don't know exactly what it is that he has. I know it had something to do with his heart.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Ok Scotty, glad to see you still have your right cross. Glad you took on thie idiot guy face to face. Wonder is WW will see, or cares about Mr. wonderfuls intentions behind the friendship that is getting way out of line.

Be careful if you go to anyones house, don't go alone. Please listen to me about this. Then don't go inside unless invited and you have a witness ok?

Nobody knows what people are capable of when put in a corner and challaged with the truth.

Your a good friend Scotty..

Oh yeah, can you find out how seriuos his heart condition is somehow? It will help to decide if you should tell him or a wise freind or child about his wifes new friend.

Last edited by ConstantProcess; 10/01/10 09:28 PM.
Page 136 of 199 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 820 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation